Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Mazunguko Lands [IC]
[PRP] A little curious (Kyung & Thamani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm
Kyung curled in his corner. He wasn't ready to introduce himself to the other cubs. He preferred his own company for now. In the end he knew the other cubs would probably hate him. He was so different after all. A sigh left him as he curled tighter.

He was a hybrid and he wasn't sure how accepted they were in the pride yet. There were other prides he knew that didn't like hybrids and some that would hurt them He was thankful that this pride wasn't like that so far. Everyone was very nice to him, especially Ijara.

He watched the other cubs play. It was entertaining watching them. He wondered what type of games they were playing. It looked interesting what ever it was. He grinned at them as he watched, longing to join in on their game. Perhaps he would get the curage eventually and ask to play with them. He thought about the worst thing that could happen. They could reject. He felt in a pain in his chest at the thought. That was the last thing he wanted. For now he would just watch. That was safe. Away from danger.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

Thamani was like most cubs, bright- happy- but he had a terrible burden... He was sick. From the day he was born his body just didn't work right. He was weak, and constantly in and out of the medical den. But today, he was able to play with the other cubs in the play den, well. Observe, Jemmnu, his father wouldn't allow playing for now. He was too concerned that if anyone was to hurt him, he'd end up back in the medical den and he wasn't going to put his cub in danger. Not when he was out catching fireflies and being a missionary... So the rules were set in... No playing- talking making friends was different.. Don't go anywhere without mum or brothers and sis.

Finally, he was allowed- and his whispy fur flew with him as he was introduced to the pile. The pride had gotten quite a bit of cubs recently that they really did have so many of each other to know. They would grow up together and be the next generation... But after a few moments, he understood.... They didn't want to play with him. Firstly, he looked like a girl and after a few exchange of words from his protective brother- they understood he was a boy.. but then they would find other reasons.. He looked pale- ghost like and easily breakable. When they picked teams to play on- he wasn't picked and his protective brother wasn't thrilled...

"I'll be fine..Go on and play, I'll watch.." He spoke softly, so delicate and feminine like..

He smiled gently... His whole demur felt angelic and innocent. Kind- generous, of course he wouldn't let his brother have no fun! It would defeat the purpose of his whole being.. So when they played and ran off.. The loneliness set in.. He perched himself on a large rock that over looked below, the smaller tunnels they were playing. Like an eagle eye's point of view.. His ears padded down and he let go of a large sigh.. The sign of defeat- he would just have to accept it- and maybe next time he would be able to play... but it just sucked to not play this time...

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:54 pm
As Kyung watched the other cubs he noticed one not joining in. He thought it was odd. Was the leopard cub like him? Too shy to actually play. No it couldn't be that. There must be something else. Kyung couldn't take his eyes off the cub. He sat there staring at the other cub, trying to figure out what to do. Than he took a breath. He would go talk to him, he decided. He could be brave right? He could do more than just sit around and watch others play.

He walked to the other cubs and gave a weak smile. "Hello, my name is Kyung." He introduced himself. Carefully he examined the cub and couldn't help but admire his light fur. It was much different than his black fur. "Why aren't you playing with the other cubs?" He asked curiously. He watched the cubs facial expressions

"If you would like I could sit with you, though if you want me to leave I understand. I know I'm not very much liked." Being a hybrid, Kyung grew up thinking he was worthless, but he was growing over that being in Mazu. Most members treated him just the same.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:44 pm

The sigh lifted his whole body for a moment, knowing that though he did tell his brother to go... That he would be lonely. This soon changed however with the sounds of someone coming towards him. The other leopards and lions already left, and this one? Looked like neither.. A lot bigger than he, so he lifted his head to meet the boy's eyes... The sweet innocence of him

NOT FINISHED

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Mazunguko Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers