Submit

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:34 pm
This is where you will make your introductions. And also your character for rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:23 pm
My name is Jenn
i like: role playing, music,movies and cats
i dislike: mean people, and just people in general
I am 38 years old and have been on gaia since 2004
want to know more? just pm me and I will gladly tell you  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
Pala'am (Pah lah Ahm)

Race - highborn spirit (Athi)
Age- 7500 turns of Shrde
Height - 5ft ish
build - Slight and delicate, lithe slender frame with a slender body and long thin limbs .

Hair- long , silverwhite
Eyes - almond, anglar set bright glowing blue

Specialty - Magic - Song and Celestial Thread Weaving
Weakness - Physically weak , vonderable to physical attacks

note- looks like a pale blue elf almost

personality - changes depending on mood at that moment , but pretty new to the world so still learning as he goes.

Racial note - Athi are highly intelegent , and learn most things quicker than most, and can learn almost any type magic, but can not touch any metals, metals burn them like acid, but can weave even complicated spells with very little effort .
Racial abilities - telekenesis , Astral projection , Astral Sight, and Celestrial Thread weaving.

Bio - born a young prince to the tribe of Urtalktri Svast , but was over thrown from the throne by his brother kai-Pan who now rules. Pa'la'am was sent away, exiled to the land of physical beings called the material Plane , and given a earthly body molded from Threads and sJira . On entering this world, he came across a large beast creature, who calls her self Dars . A large muscle bound creature who swung a great sword. They fought, and Dars, nearly killed Pala'am till he wove a halo of threads he placed on her head, and now influences her mind . Dars carried the broken form of Pa'la'am to a near by pub , where he spent many weeks recovering with the help of the earthly suns threads, and the rememance of a forgotten temple.

(iif you need more information of Pala'am or any other my characters simply ask)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jynx

Race - cursed human / half blood of unknown race
Age- 25
hieght - 6ft
build , average, but chesty

Specialty - bad luck , Devastation ,and a knack for getting into trouble She feeds off other peoples luck. which means the luckier you are, the luckier she becomes, and the unluckier you get.
Weakness - bad s**t always seems to happen around her. shes like a walking natural desaster , but is awesome fighter when she sets her mind to it. Mostly because everyone around her is affected by her luck. ,

Persoanlity - just plain Quirky

bio - she was born to her human mother by an unknown father, Some say her father was Byrtagr , the marian God of Destruction. but mostly they just say that just because it seems to follow her everywhere. its not like she means for it to happen. She was cursed in her mothers womb , and is both the unluckiest and luckest person youll ever meet. Her mother died in a house fire when Jynx knocked over a shelf and a pile of chimicals poured on the stove and blew up their house, she was saved when she was blown away by the first blast and knocked uncounscous.
Whole villiages shun her name like a plague , till she found a group of warriors called the nights Army which took her in, despite the mess that tends to come along with her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K time for the real me

My name is Ki
Im 25 and LOVE ROLEPLAYING .
what more fo you need to know? lol  
The Night Army

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out