Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:42 pm
Oburos laughed. "I've always said that pink is a terrible color for a wedding. But my mom just told me it's a feminine color, and weddings are more the woman's realm anyways." he said, rolling his eyes. "I told her I didn't mind some pink, but the amount she put and the shades she wanted were an eyesore." he said, laughing some more. "Please, by all means, tell my mother to back off."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:25 pm
"Can you come with me?" She asked trembling. "I want you there to make sure I don't go nuts on her and try to eat her. . . I find on you taste nice everyone else is gross. . . I don't want to start a war, or get sick."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:38 pm
Oburos raised his eyebrows, a bit confused with her words, thinking that she was perhaps exaggerating, but he nodded. "Sure. You'll do fine." he said, smiling. He rubbed one hand over her back comfortingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:24 pm
Rosa sighed a little and snuggled him. "Thanks." She said. "It helps knowing you believe in me." She kissed his cheek and stroked where she kissed. "I don't like pink." She added. "Red's better, or maybe a soft blue. . . Unless your mama can find a pastel pink no pink."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:25 pm
Oburos smiled. "How about a soft lavender? A calming flower, but also a color closer to that of forget-me-nots. Which you should definitely put into your bouquet." he murmured, actually starting to think on it now. He then shook his head. "Now look what you're doing, you're pulling me into the planning." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:39 pm
Rosa giggled. "Because I want back up when I tell your mother to get her mitts of our wedding." She said nuzzling. "And I like lavender. . ." She added and kissed him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:29 am
Oburos smiled, chuckling. "I think you would look quite stunning in lavender . . . but that's just my opinion." he said, kissing her back. He hugged her close. "I will play the peacekeeper between you and my mother . . . if that is what you so desire." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:56 am
Rosa nodded. "Yes please. Cause I'll have to play peacekeeper with my um. . .sister?" She mewed and took his hand. "I love you Oburos. And I don't want you having to prepare for world war three."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:04 am
Oburos sighed. "I'm afraid we are already there. The humans have brought us to that point dearest." he said, holding her hand like it was a lifeline. "But it is good for life to continue as normally as possible . . . even in the midst of war." he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:17 am
"Then. . . Civil war. I do not wish to cause division." Rosa said blushing a little and continued to walk to his mother. "Lavender. I will hate your mother forever if she makes our wedding pink."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:29 am
Oburos laughed. "Then we shall have to be quite forceful in our color choice won't we? My mother is a very stubborn woman." he said, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:34 am
"Yes we'll put our foot down and not take no for an answer and she'll have no choice and realise she has no ground and if she wanted to do the whole plan a wedding thing she should renew her vows or have another baby."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:42 am
Oburos laughed again. "My mother might just do both those things. Although when she and father aren't acting all lovey dovey towards each other they're usually fighting over one thing or another." he said, sighing. "Growing up was hell with their changing moods." he said, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:53 am
Rosa chuckled softly and nodded. "We won't fight. Mainly because I'm a little loopy and will let you get away with almost anything." She giggled. "And I don't know how I feel about kids yet so maybe throw me in a kindergarden class or something and we'll figure out my take on babies and kids and all that."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:00 am
Oburos smiled. "Dearest, I think there's a difference between having your own kids and looking after someone else's. I'm willing to wait for kids though. After all . . . we have an eternity before us." he said, grinning happily.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff