Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
OCC (Out of Character Chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fool's gold for all!
Woooohoooo!
100%
 100%  [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 53

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:02 pm
Hi there GoldenEyedRoleplayer, welcome to the guild! Hope you have a pleasant time here, just follow the rules and you'll be fine. Everyone's nice people too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:03 pm
Thank you very much, my friend. Though i'm a bit scattered brained at the moment with the roleplays but i'll get into the swing of things soon  

Solider of Hearts

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm
I'm semi back (things are more managable still busy though) sooo who missed me?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 pm
Kurai_wolf
I missed you  

excused_early

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 am
Kurai_wolf

I did. 2 out of the 3 group RPs I'm in stalled out with you gone. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:21 am
I'm back, but a bit busy atm. So I'll get to everyone's replies later. ^^; I'm sorry about that. xP  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:48 am
Stardust Drifter
Meyaira Firespring

Yeah in the later games, the girls get to flirt/marry the male characters that are available while the guys get to flirt/marry the girls. You should check out the other games sometimes, if you have the consoles for them that is.

I'm feeling better, yet I've been dealing with a headache lately. Yesterday I had a migrane, today I'm feeling better but I've still got a slight headache.

Hello Golden btw! Welcome to the guild! biggrin

Oh wow, I forgot to check back in this thread.

Sure, I'll be glad to do so. Except my siblings just moved out of home on the 13th April and took the PS2 and PS3 with them...but I could maybe buy a Nintendo DS or PSP or something. Or see if I can find a secondhand PS2.

Sorry to hear about the headaches and migraines. I hope they've cleared up since you posted. I've never had a migraine before but I do sympathise as regular headaches are bad enough.

@Kurai: Welcome back! I've seen you around a little bit. It's good to see members returning. biggrin You're always welcomed to come back whenever you wish.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 am
I feel your pain MF, buddy of mine lent me his PS2 slim for the longest time and recently requested it back. I was so bummed, I got so many better games for that system than my Wii. xD  

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

Malus-Servus

12,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:44 pm
Viper 9000
I feel your pain MF, buddy of mine lent me his PS2 slim for the longest time and recently requested it back. I was so bummed, I got so many better games for that system than my Wii. xD

ouch, that sounds terrible to me  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 am
Yeah, it is a bit disheartening. I always want to play all these different games but I never have time to even with the gaming consoles.

Or maybe it's that I haven't made time for them. I know I'd love to play a lot of games that I've heard of and never got to enjoy. My brother told me about emulators and I have got some. But...it's nowhere near as good as having the real thing. So I've said I'll save up and get these things one day.

But anime and manga takes a much higher place on my list right now. There's a lot of those that I would like to have, too. Right now, I have my sights set on Yu-Gi-Oh! (the original series. It's my favourite), Saiyuki (another favourite...top favourite!), DNAngel, Inuyasha and many more. You know, I have had the worst time trying to find the season box sets of Yu Gi Oh! I don't know why but it looks like you can only find them on the internet to watch as uploads. Or if I do find the sets, they're out of stock or ridiculously expensive. I don't know what to do to to buy it. I'd much rather pay for it and own it than have to watch it online. I think there's 5 seasons in total, plus a few movies. cat_blaugh  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:46 am
I'm sure you can find a few torrents of all the Yi-gi-oh episodes. Now that you remind me of the show I think I'll hunt down a torrent and download the show myself as well. biggrin

Gotta find torrent for Road to El Dorado too, can't find that DVD anywhere in the house. xD

And yeah, my buddy has all these emulators for older games but I agree with you, you can't beat having the real thing in your hands. Probably why I don't have a Kindle either, I like having the real book.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:59 am
If your looking for a good place if you want to purchase anime, animecornerstore .com is what i found to be good. Its shipped from the usa, but least they were able to!  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 am
Meyaira Firespring
Right now, I have my sights set on Yu-Gi-Oh! (the original series. It's my favourite). cat_blaugh

I found a few torrent files for yu-gi-oh seasons 1-5 when I went home. If you want, I can e-mail you the torrent file for season 1 (IDK if you have a torrent reader but you'd need one to extract the files).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Viper 9000

Fallen Akari-chan

Thank you both so much for the helpful comments. I'm touched that someone is willing to help me. biggrin But I'm not surprised. ^__^ Thank you.

@Viper: I appreciate the suggestion of a torrent but I am really hoping to buy the box sets of each season and own them myself. I like to support the industry and I just think it's nicer to own them. As I use a prepaid mobile stick that would also eat up my credit very quickly, so it's not the best option for me. But thanks all the same. cat_3nodding

@Fallen Akari-chan: Thanks Akari-chan. I don't know if they would have it for sale, since every online store I've checked has been out of stock, but it doesn't hurt to try~ cat_biggrin I'll have a look around and see if I can find anything.

If not, I guess it's back to sifting through Amazon and eBay. Lol. Have you guys ever had this much trouble seeking out a favourite anime?  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm
Meyaira Firespring

As usual, I have to import them from Japan and the USA, there are no stores round here where I can even get them. Thank you internet though!

BTW as for the corner store, very hard to find least they say.  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games