b..b..b..bad girls....b..b..b..bad girls....b..b..b..bad girls....b..b..b..bad girls

Don't you wish you could walk in these shoes but hey why not they are jimmie choos yes im blessed fresh like zest and daddy says that im such a princess im so damn rude but my skins so soft if you don'y like it just pop off don't like me take a hike take a hit does it look like i care what you think (no!)

Bad girls we like to play rough step to my face and ya gonna get touched bad girls we like to talk tough don't you wish you could roll with us I'm bad but I look so good step to my face oh I wish you would love haters can't get enough welcome to the bad girls club

Everyone says i got a dirty mouth you betta step to the side this is my house i speak my mind all day and i say freedom of speech is for U.S.A. so bite me if you don't like me what can i say i'm bad like mikey jackson yo i'm about to snap and you bring the camera i bring the action

Bad girls we like to play rough step to my face and ya gonna get touched bad girls we like to talk tough don't you wish you could roll with us I'm bad but I look so good step to my face oh I wish you would love haters can't get enough welcome to the bad girls club

love haters can't get anough welcome to the bad girls club love haters can't get enough welcome to the bad girls club b..b..b..bad girls !