PROFESSOR NAME Invictus
General information: Invictus has firm beliefs that if you are going to attack, you need to work on not being seen first. Being gung ho is fine, but if you can't hide yourself in case of powerful foes, you're going to get into trouble.
And for that, he has set up this...
It seems that when Conquest feels the need to go above and beyond, he means he intends to go above and beyond. It appears that for this task, Invictus set up a small…trial of sorts, complete with trees, fog and…. Is there something moving out in the trees? This forest is almost completely silent. The ground is covered in leaves and sticks and thus nearly every step made in it makes a sound...
“Your task,” he says, reaching into one of his sleeves and producing a small pumpkin-shaped charm, “is to collect these. As many as you can. 15 should be what you’re aiming for if you wish to go above and beyond.” He noted as he put it back away. “However, it will not be easy. They are well hidden, and you need to avoid detection while doing so. If the small ones see you, run and hide. However, the big ones are much quicker and if one of them spots you, it is over.”
Big whats? He doesn’t actually explain what the ‘big’ ones are, or even what the small ones are. However, you can see lights moving between the trees, so you can only assume that those are some sort of patrol.
“Bring the trinkets back to me when you are done.”
With that, he releases you into the woods….
|Invi’s Rules Wrote:|
1. If you get caught you have to start over entirely, this includes where your count for collected trinkets is at.
2. If you roll 3 ‘you were seen’ in a row, then you’ve been caught by one of the ‘big’ ones. Wonder what those are. Whatever they are, they have no qualms about knocking out students. The small ones will only make a lot of noise and follow you around blinking their little lights.
3. These small ones are quite fragile and can be knocked out easily, however. If you wish to forgo your next roll, you may roll to attack and knock it out. If you miss hitting it, however, you will be caught. If you knock your follower out, you may then resume your rolling.
4. If you’re doing this in a group, someone getting seen will get everybody seen. However, getting auto-caught will only get the person who rolled it caught.
5. On the same note, three times seen will still get everybody caught, so be careful!
6. If you collect 15 trinkets, Invictus might have something nice to reward you with. However, if you’re working as a group your reward might not be as nice as what someone who gets all 15 by themselves gets.
To move, roll 1d10 and see what happened based on your roll! Flavor-text it as you like, however!
1 – You grabbed a FEAR trinket.
2 – You grabbed a FEAR trinket.
3 – You were seen! Run for cover!
4 - You grabbed a FEAR trinket.
5 – You were seen! Run for cover!
6 – You grabbed a FEAR trinket.
7 – You were seen! Run for cover!
8 – You grabbed a FEAR trinket.
9 – You get grabbed! Too bad, start over.
10 – You found a safe zone, you’re safe in the next instance you roll 3-seens in a row or you roll a ‘get grabbed’!
Students with invisibility or camouflage abilities may use these to stave off a single round of being seen. But only once.
People who have completed this trial with 15 trinkets more than once may +1 or -1 to one of their rolls.
People who have completed this trial with 15 trinkets 4 or more times may +1 or -1 ALL of their rolls
|YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS RP WHEN... Wrote:|
- You are caught at any point in time! That means you have to make ANOTHER rp to try again!