Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Lol Love Spells /facepalm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever tried or been a victim of a love spell?
Yes I have tried one and it worked
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yes I tried one but it failed
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Yes my bf/gf admitted that he used one on me
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes someone tried it on me but it failed
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
No love spells are a sham
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
No love spells are morally wrong
42%
 42%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 19

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:54 pm
Rebel_Dynasty
broken_bleeding_angel
I remember when I did my first love spell. I was 13 at the time and had just bought a book of spells (Can't remember the books name for the life of me), but it failed. Either way I think it worked out for the best. I've had my share of creepy stalkers without using magic, though I never used a love spell after my first try and I don't really care to.

Though using divination I now know I have 2 more cheating boyfriends to go through before I find my true love. Sucks alot, but I'm looking forward to the good results in the end.

Since you were only thirteen and have had your fair share of stalkers, I'm inclined to agree with you; it's definitely a good thing it didn't work.

As for what you learned in divination: it's not set in stone. You don't have to deal with two cheating boyfriends before finding the right guy. You can determine the outcome, at least to a certain extent. 3nodding

Usually when it comes to divination, the course you're presently on is what comes up. This is why it's important to check it at least once every couple of months. The course may very well change before you find yourself at that point.

This is true, however I have things I must learn from these experiences and people to meet through them, which I am looking forward to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 am
broken_bleeding_angel
Rebel_Dynasty
broken_bleeding_angel
I remember when I did my first love spell. I was 13 at the time and had just bought a book of spells (Can't remember the books name for the life of me), but it failed. Either way I think it worked out for the best. I've had my share of creepy stalkers without using magic, though I never used a love spell after my first try and I don't really care to.

Though using divination I now know I have 2 more cheating boyfriends to go through before I find my true love. Sucks alot, but I'm looking forward to the good results in the end.

Since you were only thirteen and have had your fair share of stalkers, I'm inclined to agree with you; it's definitely a good thing it didn't work.

As for what you learned in divination: it's not set in stone. You don't have to deal with two cheating boyfriends before finding the right guy. You can determine the outcome, at least to a certain extent. 3nodding

Usually when it comes to divination, the course you're presently on is what comes up. This is why it's important to check it at least once every couple of months. The course may very well change before you find yourself at that point.

This is true, however I have things I must learn from these experiences and people to meet through them, which I am looking forward to.

It's a good way to view things. 3nodding I often have to remind myself that I gained something positive from a negative experience. ^^;

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, and hope you gain what you seek from them. smile  

Rebel_Dynasty

2,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:46 am
I don't really get how this works. Surely getting a divination result like that would change the outcome? I mean, why would you go out with a guy you knew was going to cheat with you? You'd either be extra-careful about avoiding jerks on the basis that you'd know whoever you dated was going to cheat, and so not have that relationship with that cheater as you might have before the divination result..... or you'd jump into relationships with guys you normally wouldn't because you know they are cheater-type people, hoping to hurry along the "love of your life" guy. Either way you'd be acting on information received and would be changing the outcome as you went.

Like, next guy you're with, you know he's going to cheat. So why are you even with him? You know it's not going anywhere, may as well break up. But then he never gets the chance to cheat, so does he count as one of the two cheaters, or not?

Or will you end up seeing cheating where there isn't any? Will an accusation from you be the thing that ends the relationship? Will it become a self-fulfilling prophecy in some way?

Doesn't the very concept of knowing this mean that the future has changed?

Personally I think I'd prefer not to know, on the basis that it would be too confusing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:37 am
Rebel_Dynasty
broken_bleeding_angel
Rebel_Dynasty
broken_bleeding_angel

It's a good way to view things. 3nodding I often have to remind myself that I gained something positive from a negative experience. ^^;

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours, and hope you gain what you seek from them. smile
thank you. I hope so too.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 pm
Moonlite__Syren
this is an experience i have recorded in my bos. for awhile i was recording spells and on the other side id give a detailed summary of its results. whether or not it was successful. for this spell it ended up being a few days of different events. each day i thought was an act of karma.

it was performed solely for my own selfish desires. i was young and in love. the boy i gave my heart to was younger then me. and happened to be a conflicted person. god i love those impossible relationships that are so wishy washy they drive you mad! (sarcasm)

the first day a rumor was spread between a mutual group of friends. cant remember offhand what it was because it was so long ago. the second day he ignored me completely and was nowhere to be found during breaks, passing periods, and lunch. and on the third day he hands me a note saying he cannot stand to be around me anymore and we must end it and he will avoid all attempts of future confrontations on the matter. bit of a ******** up way to end it. wasnt very manly at all. three years pass by of us constantly getting together and breaking up because as i mentioned earlier he was a very conflicted person and eventually became very abusive, both mentally and physically. he manipulated me so much i sacrificed my own happiness to be with him because i felt i brought this burden upon my own head. it didnt take until my mom passing away, losing my job, getting kicked out of college due to medical problems did i realize that it just wasnt worth it. although i admit, that was a darker part of my life still blurred from all the illegal consumption of drugs, alcohol, many lovers, and past time friends.

but ill state one thing here, if it werent for all of that i wouldnt be the person i am today. which now ties into the fact that everything happens for a reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:12 am
Never tried a love spell.
Just lots of wishing he would fi-na-lly notice me. lol  

pompoennetje

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:56 am
Oooohh, love spells. Brings back memories. I'm married wink

Let's see... I did two. The first one was a simple one meant to get guys... any guy, really... to notice me. Then I had two guys ask me out in the same week. I accepted one, broke up a month later (we had a history anyway), accepted the other (he was persistent). That relationship lasted 3 years. Oh, and he slept with my best friend and two other girls.
And the second one, I wanted one of my friends to like me. My uncle gave me a book, Advanced Candle Magick by Ray Buckland. I used one in there. Let's just say it worked. It's a story. We're married now. But he also has cheated on me with his ex, and, um, a few other girls... *bad memories* We worked it out.

Moral of the story: If you're gonna do a love spell, you're gonna have a bad time. I told my husband that I had used one, but I had reversed it because I felt so guilty. His response was, magick won't work on me. Ha.

Don't judge me, the only witch in my family is my uncle, and I don't get to see him too often. I didn't have any real training, except books and workbooks from him arriving in the mail. This all happened a while ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:51 pm
Dianda Panda
Never tried a love spell.
Just lots of wishing he would fi-na-lly notice me. lol

Same with me. Two of my former boyfriends were already friends with me, so it really just noticing as something more.  

Angel Bruja

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 pm
9/10s of a spell is courage, so just drop the spell and get the courage to ask them out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 pm
I'm personally a "grey witch"... I do spells that are controversial, including a love spell. This spell was to draw love to me, not a specific person, but a person with certain qualities. And it took a few years to work.

He had all the qualities that I was looking for in a guy, but he also had some not so nice qualities that I forgot to include in the "can't be" list, including a compulsive liar and cheater. I was 18 at the time of the spell, and I met him not long before I turned 21.

I found out all the un-attractive qualities after a year together, and after I found out that I was pregnant. So yes, my spell had some unseen circumstances, but I do not believe that it backfired. Everything happens for a reason, and my spell brought him to me to give me my beautiful baby girl who is now 10 weeks old.  

SilvyrRayn

Blessed Mage

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

HalloweenPinkamena

Demonic Pumpkin

9,200 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:47 pm
As much as I would love to do a love spell for myself I just believe that it is wrong to mess with a person's heart. let fate decide who they end up with.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 pm
Pinkamena Diane Pie_1
As much as I would love to do a love spell for myself I just believe that it is wrong to mess with a person's heart. let fate decide who they end up with.

There's lots of different forms of love magic that are not coercive, and do not 'mess' with people's free will.

The key for this form of magic is to draw love to you, and to others, in an open way. Don't specify names or people - rather be specific about the type of individual you're looking for, the personality or appearance that attracts you You can be descriptive - but don't aim your intent at any specific person.

Alternatively, you can use these kinds of magic to build up your confidence and enhance your self-esteem. If you make yourself feel attractive and worthy of being loved, then it will draw people to you all on its' own.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Kurogiima

Timid Friend

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 pm
I never cast a love spell, and after some of the stories I've read I don't think I ever will.
I will ashamedly admit that I did cast a spell to break up my ex and his new girlfriend out of spite, though. They broke up the day after my spell was cast, and his heart was broken. Then I became ill and had to be taken to the emergency room, and I believe I reaped the consequences of my anger. I will never meddle with that again.

But on the subject of love spells, I've heard a creepy story from my mom about one of her ex-friends. Mom said that she found a book of spells at her ex-friend's house, and found a ritual highlighted that instructed the caster to hide their menstrual blood in food, and the person who ate it wouldn't want to leave the caster's side. She thinks this ex-friend used the spell to keep her ex-husband around against his will.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games