Welcome to Gaia! ::

AND IN THE NAME OF AWESOME I WILL PUNISH YOU!!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for Sailor Moon fans that have experienced all of the mega-series! 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Bishoujo Senshi, Sera Myu, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Naoko Takeuchi 

Reply Sailor Moon Anime & Manga
Just feel like talking about that new manga~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image

"...

Can't help but wanna talk about it. I'm privileged enough to own the first Sailor Moon manga and I can compare notes for old vs new. I have to say that the old one is very much so Americanized much like the English dub. They even use the dub names for the most part! The new manga is much closer to its Japanese origins, using more appropriate names, keeping it read from left to right, and overall has a smoother feel to it. The art is oh so wonderfully improved! There's still some pictures here and there where I can point to error, but no where near as outrageous as the first publication. I also adore the colored pages. I can't freaking wait for the bonus stories to finally come out in the last manga ~ emotion_kirakira

..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 am
"...

On the down side, I don't believe it will be fully released in America until it's almost time to celebrate Christmas in 2013, if all goes according to plan ~ sweatdrop

..."

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

huggable ghost

Anxious Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm
Well I finally went out and bought myself Volume one for both Sailor Moon and Sailor V.
I havent fully read either series (but I did read a few chapter of each online a while back), so it's a first for me ^^;. I must say I'm enjoying it~ The coloured pages are awesome, though I can't compare imrovements made to it. I do love it though I kept telling my best friend, "It's like childhood all over again... but maybe even better biggrin "
>.> Though that was lost on her since she never watched Sailor Moon as a kid.
It amused me how you see Usagi and Naru in the Sailor V manga XP

It suck how it will take that long though >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:24 pm
"...

Congrazzles! The cameos are awesome, the reason is because Sailor V was made through out Sailor Moon. It began before SM, but ended after. Awkward, but it makes a nice prequel imo ~ emotion_kirakira

The reason why it'll take so long is because they're only released every other month...and there's 14 of them. D:

..."

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sailor Moon Anime & Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash