Welcome to Gaia! ::

Even in Gaia...

Back to Guilds

A guild centered on the arts of role playing and writing. We’ve forums for almost everything, from sci-fi to fantasy. Come join our odyssey! 

Tags: Role Playing, Writing, Literate, Discussion 

Reply Action/Adventure
United Nations: Special Ops (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 am
I 'skid' to a stop and turn back around and hurry to stand in front of Fionn. "Do you happen to have any idea where it would be safe to get away from a psychic who seems to be able to get in your head?!" I ask in a rushed and worried tone as I cling to Fionn's clothes, listening to the words the psychic was saying. I may not have liked my memories, but I didn't want to lose them if he wasn't bluffing....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 am
Fionn:
You hear Maria speaking frantically. You understand her perfectly. You still cannot see her, though.

Kojima:
Yissa nods. It takes a moment, but another window pops up.
"Welcome to the cause, General. I need you UN badge number for confirmation."

Maria:
"My, my, my," the psychic says. "So many boyfriends...and not a one still gives a damn about you. Oh wait, most of them are DEAD! Hmm...perhaps you should just go find one of them and be happy."  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:20 pm
"Tell me where he is, I'll stop his mind games with the end of my dagger if he's not careful," I say, I try to cast an illusion spell to make it apper that my team's thoughts don't exist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 am
I grab my head and moan as "tears" start welling up in my eyes while he reminds me of the people we had lost... "This way..." I say through the moan as I make a short whistle just ahead of her and continue to make quick whistles along the way as I slowly head back to where the psychic is, making sure that Fionn is behind me.  

Twiclipse

MadkingRyan25

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:30 am
Kojima pulls out his badge types in the number and puts it away," I think the group we are after might be UN," he says to YIssa," We might need to rethink our strategy here," he looks down hits the send key and waits.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 am
I follow the wistles, and try to keep the illusion spell going.  

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Medrin Cemos

Interesting Spotter

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:30 pm
I look at it to find the first floor where Pandora said the source of blood magic was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 pm
Maria:
When you get back to the psychic's room, he is laughing hysterically.

Fionn:
You get the feeling that James is just kind of vacant right now, anyway. The whistles eventually lead you to a closed door. This is an officer's quarter.

Kojima:
"That's impossible," Yissa says. "No UN agents were sent in except for us!"
After a couple minutes, another window pops up.
"Very well. Come to B1F. We have some matters to discuss with you and your team. Most prominent among them, the intent to disassemble the Syndicate."

Medrin:
It's directly below you.  

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:23 pm
I knock on the door, and wait for any answer. Keeping the spell going over me and try to expand it to work on Maria.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:04 pm
Kojima types back," please inform your team not to attack mine." he turns to Yissa," get the team and meet me at the elevators and be ready or anything." he says," It may be an advance insurgence team thats bean here a while or, it could be a trap." Kojima thinks or a moment ," didn'[t I pass out comm watches?"  

MadkingRyan25

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:36 am
Fionn:
The door swings open. Inside is a meditating man. A blanket snakes around him to cover him up, but you can tell that he's completely naked.

Kojima:
"You did," Yissa replies, showing hers.
She hurries out of the room. Another window pops up:
"Done."

Maria:
Suddenly, the laughter stops.
"Wait," he says in your head. "You're UN?! What are you doing here?! You're going to ruin everything!"

Everyone:
"All of you, this is Yissa," Yissa says over the comm watches Kojima handed out. "Meet at the elevators on the second floor. Now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm
Kojima types back, " Informing my team now," he turns and starts to power down his equipment one by one as he gets ready to head to the elevators.  

MadkingRyan25

Twiclipse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm
Once the door opens, I look at the man with a bit of fear, but silently pray his taunting stops. And low and behold, he does...when he finds out that we're UN... I tense up as I have no clue what this means for us. I immediately think in my head, Going to ruin what?! Don't you even DARE think about alerting anyone else about us! I then quickly turn over to Fionn and speak softly. "We need to get him without getting attention, he knows who we are."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 pm
"I'm sorry, it looks like I got you at a bad time," I say calmly, then I hear the comm watch. Of all the... I swear she is trying to get me killed. "Or someone else got me at a bad time..." I sigh. "Perhaps I could talk with you later?"  

glitch494
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

4,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Silver Tsumugari
Captain

Dedicated Guildswoman

6,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:23 pm
Kojima:
Your equipment shuts down quickly, as always.

Maria:
"Ugh..." the psychic says in your head.

Maria & Fionn:
"Yes, you could have caught me at a better time," the man says with his mouth. "However, my boss has just informed me of who you are. We're on the same side."
His eyes open, revealing milky-white eyes, suggesting that he is blind.
"My boss has summoned me to the first basement floor," he continues. "Your boss, Recon General of the Universal Syndicate, is to take you all there with him."  
Action/Adventure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff