Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:59 pm
"I know." Claude responded, "I'm just here to observe...." clearing relishing the words, the demon. "...just as I was told to do." He smiled, indicating the distance between them. Claude clearly didn't see the need to keep that seductive purr out of his voice. "I won't come any closer if that's what your worried about."
Gold eyes glittering in amusement, Claude seem insufferably pleased with himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 pm
"Get that tone of voice out of your voice Claude. I'm not going to allow you to get to me anymore. You gt lucky the last time because my back was turned and I was into what I was doing. It won't happen again I can promise you that." Sebby smirked again before making sure he kept his distance before continuing. "Ciel is violin lessons in a few moments anyway. He'll be there with us so you can't touch me there. Stop outdoing me in this manor...go back home to your own..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:31 pm
" I'm sorry I can't do that, I'm under a contract. The only person who can dismiss me from this household is Earl Phantomehive..." He pushed his glasses up with his middle finger, subtly flipping him the bird as he did so. "...and I can assure you, He won't."
"I intend on fully enjoying my stay here, Sebastian. Before my contact is up, I will have you one way or another. I enjoy how you resist me. Your very defiance heats my blood in way that I'm hard pressed to maintain my semblance of professionalism. I faltered badly today, you are a temptation that I can not resist."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm
"Keep trying all you want to. I've got my eyes on you now and I won't be falling for the same tricks twice." Soon he was done with the dusting before going back up to Ciel who was waiting for him in the music room for violin lessons. He did want to tell Ciel to get Cluade out of here, but then again his pride as a demon was at stake. He didn't want to admit defeat to a little human child.

Ciel noticed the look of pure hatred in Sebastian's eyes and it made him smirk at him. "If you've got something to say then say it Sebastian. You know how I hate it when you beat around the bush." Sebastian gritted his teeth, fighting back wanting to tell him off. "It's time for violin lessons My Lord." Ciel smirked even more as he got up and took out his violin. "What are we going over today?"

"I thought we'd go over Fur Elise. Follow after me." Sebastian took out his violin as well before pulling his hair back and his reading glasses on before he took everything out of his mind and began to play.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:58 pm
Claude took a seat behind Ciel watching at a polite distance. His hands elegantly folded on his lap, as an observer, he wasn't really expected to stand for the hour long lesson.
Now that he was around Ciel he maintained that cool aloofness, watching Sebastian with mild interest. Occasionally the demons' would trade glares when Ciel wasn't looking or was absorbed in getting the tones correct.
Well, Sebastian would shoot him a glare, Claude would smirk back and tilt his head to one side.
When Ciel's violin would screech with a horrible noise, he fought hard to keep himself from flinching at the sound. His smirk faded.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:27 pm
Now it was Sebastian's turn to smirk when Ciel made that horrible noise. Humans weren't perfect, and he was used to the other messing up like this. "No you hit the note the wrong way My Lord it's like this." Sebastian fixed his stance and moved his arm to strum on the string correctly. "Just like that..."

Ciel didn't like making mistakes but he allowed Sebastian to help him fix it like he always did. This was one of the many reasons why Ciel played his games...so that he didn't feel so dominated by his demon butler. He liked his pawns to have weaknesses, more so then he did, and often did his best to stay on top of things. At this moment the demon was winning, but he was winning such a much bigger game right now that he didn't mind so much messing up his practice.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 pm
As the lesson went on, Claude was being more tense, Was it just him or did the awful screeching noises come more often? He grit his teeth, flinching as the violin wailed loudly through a head splitting rendition of Beethoven's classic.
Ciel seemed to grow more frustrated, but not as frustrated as new butler. .Now glaring at Sebastian thought his glasses, Claude wondered how much longer he had to sit throught this, he was beginning to get a headache.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:42 pm
Sebastian looked over at Claude and smirked when he saw his reaction. This was the best revenge ever. Time to make this last. "My Lord you're still not getting it. You're far too tense! I know I agreed to only one hour of practice, but we're going to have to make it two because this just won't do! We have nothing else to do today so practice it is!"

Ciel sighed before he nodded. If He couldn't play a song like Fur Elise then he was a disgrace to the Phantomhive name. "Agreed. We'll take it from the top." Sebastian nodded, loving how this turned into his upperhand on Claude.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 pm
Visibly dismayed, Claude's hands clenched for a brief moment, his left eye twitching at the thought having to endure another hour of violin practice.

When the hour was up, Claude had to peel his clenched hands from the sides of the chair he'd been sitting in. The palms of his hands where sticky with sweat and his jaw hurt from grinding his teeth together.
But......the sweet release! as Ciel finally put down that blasted violin, If he had to sit in on another lesson, by god, he would smash the thing.

Collecting himself quickly, Claude knew that at this time Ciel would be wanting tea. Getting up from the chair, He excused himself to prepare it, Walking rather quickly out of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 am
When the lesson was over Sebastian was rather happy and he had a smile on his face. Ciel noticed how happy he was and wondered what was on the demon's mind. "What are you so cheerful about Sebastian?" Sebastian simply shook his head no at him. "Oh...it's nothing. Just a little bit of payback that's all...and you helped me out." Ciel still didn't get it so he decided in the end to just let the matter go, and Sebastian didn't want to tell him that he shouldn't pursue going professional as a career because music wasn't one of his strong points. The two went together to the study to await the tea.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:17 am
The tea was made and brought up along with a small platter of finger sandwiches in different kinds so that Ciel may pick and chose what he'd liked. Claude knew that Sebastian was going to be cooking supper later that evening as he did the night before. For afternoon tea the verity of sandwiches though healthy, would be just enough to spoil Ciel's dinner.

His soiled gloves replaced, Claude poured Ciel a cup of fragrant tea in a beautiful arzure colored cup. "A message arrived from your seamtress, she'll will be arriving later after tomorrow to tailor a new outfit for Viscount Druitt's party."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 am
"Claude you made a mistake. Those sandwiches are going to spoil his dinner. I'm going to have to take a few of those away." Sebastian put his hand in to take some of them away but Ciel stopped him by grabbing onto his wrist before turning to look at him. "Leave them alone...That's an order Sebastian. Thank you for letting me know Claude." Sebastian couldn't disobey a direct order from him so he angrily pulled his hand away. He then glared over at Claude. He did that on purpose...

"You'd better eat all your dinner...I'm not going to make it if you're not going to eat it..."

"I give the orders here. You'll make it if I tell you to. Go and...find something to do for now. You're dismissed and don't you dare go against anymore of my orders." Sebastian felt like swearing at him, but he knew he wouldn't get anywhere with it, so he huffed out of the room and went back to his own to think about how he was going to take this to his advantage again. They were both gaining up on him, so it was going to be hard.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:34 am
Watching Sebastian dismissed like that was well worth the risk and effort. He attempted to keep his smile from becoming a grin. "Young Lord, it is not necessary to finish the whole plate,.....I thought that with the long lesson, you might want something more substantial."
Here he was doing something he almost never did while he at the Trancy estate, engaged in animated conversation with the young master.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:45 am
It turned out that Ciel didn't want to have anykind of discussion at this given time. "I'll eat what I want. Didn't I tell you not to take your eyes off of Sebastian for even a second while he's awake? Go find him and making sure that he's doing his job as my butler up to par. I won't lost this game with him and I know...and he knows...that I can't because he's outnumbered, two against one. There's no way he can take advantage of this and tun it against me. Go..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 am
Claude bowed. "As you wish Young Lord." His steps where almost light he left the study to seek Sebastian out. He was enjoying this, the young master had practically given him permission to harass Sebastian.
He grinned when he found the other demon butler. "My sympathies Mr. Michealis...that must have been embarrassing."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff