Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:00 pm
Ciel slowly turned around as he turned to look at Claude. "No I need nothing more of you other then to go out and protect me like all the others are doing. You are dismissed." With that he turned back around to look out the window once more.

Come on...Make your move...I can't be bested because I know how to play this game.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:12 pm
The intruders spread out to encircle the manor, they all froze at the same moment as if on a silent signal. There where 15 of them all of them young men dressed in commoner's clothing, some of them ratty looking all of them held a pistol-like flare gun.

Then once again as one they started moving again, fanning out farther apart as they got closer to the manor.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:25 pm
Sebastian of course was the very first one that saw them. He clenched onto his silverware in between his fingers, ready for the attack. Then when they were close enough he quietly got closer to one of them, and the moment he was within reach he used a kitchen knife to slit his throat, killing the first one on the spot before he got too close to the manor. "14 more to go...I saw 15 of them..." He looked over and saw May-Rin shooting her gun at a few of them, and even Finny was helping out by throwing things at them...mainly strong and heavy boulders. He smirked when he saw how many people were helping out, and that was the main reason he hired the three band of misfits. They were strong and could hold their own in a fight. He suddenly threw his knife behind him without looking and hit another one right in the heart. "Quite the mess. Hope they don't break anything."

Ciel continued to watch with much interest to see how this all turns out. It was good so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 pm
Claude had dispatched an intruder, using the fireplace poker as a fencing foil. The man gurgling with the other end of the poker in his trenchea. The demon butler's eyebrow rose as the dying man fired the flare, sending a small rocket skywards. "A signal?" He didn't trun around as another man creep out behind him, the man was hit by a bullet from Miss Maid's rifle.
Letting the dead man drop he glanced around, his demon senses telling him that the rest of the 12 living intruders where trying to get close to the manor. The flare had been short lived.
Just what are they doing?

A distance away, a young man opened his mouth in silent scream as a silver butter knife pieced his heart, but not before squeezing his finger on his flare gun. the rocket seemed to signal the intruders to begin retreat. One of them set off an pressure explosive underfoot and was blown into bits.

Claude chased after them determined to retrieve one of them alive for intergation.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm
Ciel was not getting highly pissed off and he bit his lip in instant frustration because part of his lawn and courtyard had just been destroyed, and his gardener had worked so very hard on making it perfect for him. Also he was pissed off because Claude allowed the intruders get through his window. "Don't let any of them get away Claude! There is no salvation for those that mess with me! Do whatever it takes, but end them!" His pawns had almost allowed him to get captured. Not a good sign.

Sebastian had noticed the enemy going in through the study window and would have been there instantly at his young master's side like always, but once again he was outdone by that damn spider demon. "He took that away from me too...As long as I have to work with him I'll never give him the satisfaction of a true smile from me. As soon as Ciel is done with his game I'll be his number one again. You can't beat me Claude." He smirked as his eyes glowed red before he took care of the rest of the intruders before making sure one got captured before returning to his lord. "I killed all the rest and left this one alive My Lord...so you can talk to him yourself." Sebastian smirked up at Claude because he had just earned a golden point with Ciel.

Ciel wasn't shocked because he knew what his butler could do. "Good job Sebastian. Go get the others and bring them here."

"Yes...My Lord." He came back into the room with Finny, and May-Rin before Ciel looked at the intruder. "What's your name and who do you work for? Why are you and your men attacking young lords and earls?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:19 pm
Inwardly Claude glowered, He had broken the neck of the intruder that manged to get thought the window. It was bloodless quick death and he tossed the body back out the window in a flippant manner. He wanted to be the one to bring a prisoner to Ciel.
Straightening his necktie, he began to calmly clean up the broken glass.

The prisoner in Sebastian shook his head and opened his mouth to speak, but no sound came out.
"It appears that this man too was altered." Claude said. "Perhaps you can try giving him something to write with?"
There was a slight whistling sound, Clause's hand snapped up and caught a dart in mid air in between two gloved fingers. He inspected the dart with interest. "It's tipped with poison, Lord Phantomhive." He glanced out the window, who ever shot the dart was probably long gone by now.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 pm
Show off.. Sebastian inwardly rolled his eyes as he looked over at Claude, then at the intruder. "He was attacked just like the others were, and that was an attempt on his life. Just like in the other scenes the one caught got killed by a dart just like that one."

Ciel simply nodded as he gave the intruder something to write with. "Write down the answer to my questions. What's your name and who sent you? Who wants the young earls dead?" Ciel gave him a look that would kill if they could, hoping it would scare the other enough to tell him. Ciel was only good in a sword fight, and really wouldn't throw a punch unless provoked. "Once we have the answers I seek we can end this once and for all."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:42 pm
The ruffian hardly looked frightened, which was curious. The determined look in his eyes spoke volumes that he was ready to die at any moment. He frowned at the boy starring down at him. With a pen in his hand, the prisoner didn't write his name instead scrawled a drawing of a horned figure, a demon, being pierced through with a sword. Finishing the rough drawing, The prisoner pointed at both Claude and Sebastian.
"It seems that he wants us dead." Claude said, then frowned.as the man drew the shape of a holy cross on the paper, then tapped it, pointing to Ciel.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 pm
Ciel could clearly understand the drawing of the demon with the sword right through it, but he was having a hard time deciphering the picture of the Holy Cross. How did that relate to him? Then Ciel remembered that many of his foes had talked about him being sinful and needed to repent for those sins. "Let me guess...someone wants to kill me too because I'm a Sinner? That's hardly a good enough reason. Well? Is that it?" Ciel would fight until the very end for his revenge, and even Sebastian knew that.

Sebastian looked over at the determined look on his young master's face. The reason he was contracted to Ciel Phantomhive was for the sole purpose for revenge not really for his parents, but for himself. He was put through great pain by people that Ciel really didn't know, and he wanted to return that pain tenfold. That was the only reason for him being the Queen's Dog.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm
The next drawing was a crude drawing of a boy. Here, he pointed to Ciel and a line connecting the boy-figure to the demon on the paper, he circled the cross and drew a line down between the linking boy and demon intersecting it and scribbling it, overwhelming it.
The prisoner smirked, then put his pen down. He closed his eyes and tilted his head upward, exposing the scar that remained when his vocal cords where severed. The man's lips where mouthing the a prayer.

Outside the grounds, a small figure stood by a small stream. The light of the waning moon shone on his ruby red hair. The boy was dressed in a priest's cassock. He turned when tall man emerged from the trees.
"So? What have you found out?"
The taller man was also dressed as a priest, he knelt down on one knee before the smaller figure and held up two fingers.
"Two demons? How is that possible?" the red-haired wondered.
"I do not know seƱor." the kneeling man responded.
"Hm, this complicated things." The redhead fingered the rosary around his neck. "Never the less, we shall do as God dictates. I will pray for your soul Don-Phantomhive. " He crossed himself. "Come let us depart for now."
Leaving nothing but the silent night in their wake, the pair left.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Ciel finally understood how he was connected to the cross in the drawing. The catholic church wanted him dead for the sin of making a contract with a demon...a devil. He damned his soul and they wanted him dead for his deeds as a means for repentance. "I want him dead now. I don't need him anymore. I don't give a damn who does it, just do it. He's more then willing to die anyways and he won't be much of a loss to the church. I don't want to see his ugly face in my study anymore." With that he waved a hand with a bored and annoyed look on his face.

Sebastian decided to be the one to do this one because Claude got dibs on the last one. He suffocated him so there wouldn't be any blood on the carpets before disposing of the body in a fire to get rid of the ashes. Soon it was really late and time for the young earl's bedtime.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm
The clean up had barely begun, he had insisted that the other servants would go to bed after complimenting them ( a little) on how well they helped that night.
All the broken glass in Ciel's study was cleaned up and a new plane of glass was already in it's frame, the chaking was just drying.
Claude had just finished dragging the bodies of the intruders in a inconspicuous corner of the grounds throwing them into a 7 foot pit. Including the body parts of the unfortunate who stepped on the land mine.
The spider demon had insisted on doing the clean up himself, feeling it was his fault for allowing an intruder to get into Ciel's study. Once the bodies where disposed of, out of sight out of mind, he would turn to repairing the damage that was caused.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:31 pm
Sebastian had returned to the study and did his usual job of cleaning up his Bo-chan before getting him to bed. He took off his clothes before washing him up, slipping him into his pj's, and tucked his young master underneath his blankets before blowing out the candle light before going off to do other chores that needed to be done in the manor. Now it was just him and Claude awake alone in the manor. "What joy..." Of course it was said with much sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:47 pm
Of course, for a demon like him, the repair-work the outer gardens was finished in less then an hour, he left most of the gardening and lawn-work to be repaired by the gardener. The stone work was whole once again the large boulders that Finny used where put aside in a place where they could be found again.
As the new Phantomhive butler anything less then perfection was unthinkable.

His work done, Claude found himself in the darkened kitchen, brewing a cup of coffee for himself by candlelight before he got to work on investigating the rest of the house. For his first day in this household he didn't get the chance to remember every nook and cranny of the manor. The lack of such knowledge was unbecoming, but one could hardly blame the circumstance, especially after today.
Claude sipped the hot beverage, his golden eyes slightly closed as he relaxed in the abstance of the others. Demons didn't really need to sleep really, he found that the manor with it's mostly human occupants was very quiet.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Invisible Phantom

Obsessive Man-Lover

14,000 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:56 pm
When most of the other rooms were all cleaned up to perfection he went into the kitchen to clean that up as well. He glared at Claude before he decided to ignore him as he grabbed the cleaning supplies to clean up the entire kitchen from the floors all the way up to the ceilings. "Make sure to clean up your own mess when you're finished. We're not unprofessional here..." He glared over at him again before continuing his hard work.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff