Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply ♥ slαvє ρяofilєs ♥
Ki†su's slαvℯs ♥ 1 available!

Quick Reply

Submit

Kitsu-chu-X

Timid Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:54 pm

If taken, their name's will have a line through them.

Taken / Not Taken.

Still available::
Alec Crousse

::Side note::
Please post on here or PM me about slaves, I'm willing to edit small things if you're fond of a character ^^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:07 am
Slave

===============
We walk by faith, not by sight.
===============

Alec Crousse.

(( We Kill the Lights.. ))

From your Lips Just Alec will suffice.
Make a Wish 17
On the Surface Male
Fall for Me Bi (Or rather curious.)

(( ..And Put on a Show ))

Don't be Afraid Human
My Position Uke
Behind my Smile Alec is incredibly stubborn and hard headed. He is once trusting, very loyal, but you must earn his trust.. Which takes effort. He is strong willed and very determined and will defend his belief to the end of the earth. He can be naive in a sense that he is easily wound up, and tries to hide his childish side. All in all, despite meaning to be, he is an open book.

(( It's All a Lie... ))

Once Upon a Time Alec was brought up secluded in his father's palace. He was the youngest of thirteen children and training to join the army as he was of no other use to his family really. After his father's small country far on the Eastern coast, was crushed by opposing countries that bordered there own; the young prince was taken into captivity and after losing his ID and crown no one believed him for who he was and the boy was sold into something he had never known about, slavery.
The Little Things He's not got his crown or cape anymore, but still in the tattered uniforms of his country's armed forces.

(( ...But You'd Never Know ))

Content and Satisfied Likes ::
♔ Reading
♔ Quiet places
♔ Tomatoes
♔ Rain storms

Down and Dirty Dislikes ::
♔ Rude and disrespectful people
♔ Those who insult his family and country
♔ Sweets or other fake sweet flavoured items like candy
♔ Loud or crowded places

A Splash of Color
~ Unpredictable. Free-willed. Sometimes Listens

Dangling Pendants ♞ ~ Chess Piece,
Pulling the Strings Kitsu-chu-X
My Master None as of yet.  

Kitsu-chu-X

Timid Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kitsu-chu-X

Timid Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:21 am
~Slave~Taken

Oreyn

{ N. i. c. k. n. a. m. e. }
xxxxxxName pronounced "Au~rin"

{ A. g. e. }
xxxxxxAppears around 16, but actually around 150.

{ O. r. i. e. n. t. a. t. i. o. n. }
xxxxxx Bisexual

{ R. a. c. e. }
xxxxxx Flower Sprite (A type of fae)

{ B. i. o. g. r. a. p. h. y. }
xxxxxxOreyn grew up in what was known as a colony. Where he and hundreds of other fae sprites spent their early years, trapped in the form of a flower. These fields of flowers, developing sprites, can only be found hidden within glades of deep forests.
Once old enough to blossom and to pollinate, the sprite can then transform into their full form; if they survive that long.
Oreyn was a full grown sprite and was caught when trying to save a crop of fledgling flowers, from a hunter who had camped in the sacred glades. The man was transfixed with the sprite, and took him back to the city, to sell him on for his blood was rare, however deadly.

{ P. e. r. s. o. n. a. l. i. t. y. }
xxxxxxOreyn flowered from a poison orchid. A very temperamental flower that was as named, deadly poisonous. He seems shy and keeps to himself, but he is very secretive and dangerous; his blood to a mere mortal human, is fatal, acidic to touch and will rot their bodies; such as the nectar from his flower. He is viciously loyal to his kin, and see's no harm in attacking another. So quiet but deadly.

{ P. r. e. f. e. r. e. d. }
xxxxxxOreyn will need someone willing to either battle and break him down, or someone patient, willing to wait for him to unfurl from his thorny disposition.

{ E. x. t. r. a. s. }
xxxxxx As mentioned, his blood is poisonous to mortals/humans, he can also, but only when fully comfortable in an environment, transform back into a flower. The mechanism is restricted to when he trusts his environment, to stop any more sprites from forcefully being created.
Despite his thin, frail build he will still attack at will.

{ C. o. l. l. a. r. s. }
xxxxxxDespite him being quiet and shy, he is still dangerous thanks to his blood. Therefore his colours are a mix of ☆~DarkRed and ☆~Violet

{ C. h. a. r. m. s. }
xxxxxx♫ ~ Music Note and ♨ ~ Food.

{ L. i. k. e. s. }
xxxxxx Caring and nurturing plants/flowers.
xxxxxx Sunlight
xxxxxx Traditional music.
xxxxxx Cooking.
xxxxxx The outdoors.

{ D. i. s. l. i. k. e. s. }
xxxxxxX Being restrained (who does like it?)
xxxxxxX Others harming wildlife.
xxxxxxX High pitched or loud sounds.
xxxxxxX Fake flavours such as confectioneries.
xxxxxxX Heavy rain.

{ M.a.s.t.e.r. }
xxxxxxCasius Marquis

{ U.s.e.r.n.a.m.e. }
xxxxxxKitsu-chu-X
The wall is silence, the grass is sleep,
Tall trees of peace their vigil keep,
And the Fae amongst petals, thin wings unfurled.
And so they are born, blossomed into the world.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 am
Slave- Taken

===============
Face the sunlight so you can't see your shadow
===============

Theodore Templar

(( We Kill the Lights.. ))

From your Lips Please call him Theo. He hates his full name.
Make a Wish 15
On the Surface Male
Fall for Me Unsure (Unknown to him, he is gay; just never discovered it .. yet)

(( ..And Put on a Show ))

Don't be Afraid Human
My Position Uke
Behind my Smile Theo is caring, loving and sweet. He hates others looking down on him, and is very naive to other's emotions and an open book. Despite being innocent, he is used to being alone and taking care of himself, but not exactly happy with being alone.

(( It's All a Lie... ))

Once Upon a Time Theodore was abandoned at a young age, ironically enough in a cardboard bow like a kitten. A few other homeless people in the city helped to bring him up, but once he turned five, they saw him as competition and thrust him out onto the cold streets; the only people he'd ever known as family. He spent a lot of his life trying to find homes for abandoned animals. As many kittens were thrown out he also took care of quite a few.
When he was finally caught by the authorities, a twisted cop, convince him he had the boy an adopted family, but sold him out into the slave market for a pay out.

The Little Things Both pictures are Theo, just a different angle.

(( ...But You'd Never Know ))

Content and Satisfied Likes ::
♔ Cooking
♔ Animals (As he himself is like a stray cat)
♔ Young children and animals... again..
♔ Sweet foods

Down and Dirty Dislikes ::
♔ Rain storms
♔ Liars
♔ Citrus fruits
♔ Small spaces

A Splash of Color ☆ ~ Quiet. Shy. Always Listens AND ☆ ~ Sweet. Calm. Always Listens.
Dangling Pendants ❀ ~ Flower - Kindhearted, Sweet, Bubbly
♡ ~ Pink Heart - Affectionate, Caring, Cuddly and
♨ ~ Food - Good at cooking and cleaning

Pulling the Strings Kitsu-chu-X
My Master Pierce Nite  

Kitsu-chu-X

Timid Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kitsu-chu-X

Timid Explorer

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 am
~Slave~ Reserved.
I am just a doll...

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖___

кαroü

{ N. i. c. k. n. a. m. e. }
xxxxxx Only ever known as Karou.

{ A. g. e. }
xxxxxx 16.

{ O. r. i. e. n. t. a. t. i. o. n. }
xxxxxx Unknown

{ R. a. c. e. }
xxxxxx Human

{ B. i. o. g. r. a. p. h. y. }
xxxxxx Karou never knew his parents, or any other family members other than his mother's sister, who he never called 'aunty', only ever Ma'am, or Madame. He didn't know about his parent's suspicious 'suicides', only that he had his mother's face. Which explained his androgenous quality. Ever since he was young, his aunt was obsessed with dressing him up in princely clothes, for boy's, but quite feminine ones mostly. She would obsess over what he wore, and how clean he was, and when he turned 14, she started taking him to her social parties. As a rather well known part of her company's social circle, she hosted many grand events, with future employers or grafters from far and wide coming to see the spectacular shows. And she showed him off as her 'precious little nephew' who became like her latest handbag to brag about, who had been taught whilst growing up, never to speak unless asked, never to talk back, and to obey her. His upbringing was cruel and despite being taught well, fluent in several languages and musically inclined, the boy grew void of most emotions, as he was awaiting being told when to smile. He was never allowed out, without her, never allowed to make his own friends, and kept away from everyone until she felt like showing him off. She was truly obsessed.
Once her company went bankrupt, she was forced to sell everything including her precious little nephew, into the slave trade, and soon after killed herself, for many things, the guilt of selling him, of stealing him from her murdered sister's dead hands, for controlling him like her own dress up doll, and for the fact that she wouldn't get him back. Karou however, for an odd reason, didn't shed a single tear, at the news of her death, merely nodded, staying quiet.

{ P. e. r. s. o. n. a. l. i. t. y. }
xxxxxx Despite being yes shy and well behaved, Karou is mysterious, he did once have his own personality, before it was warped in the hands of 'Madame'. He seems quiet, and coy, but lurking in the recesses of his heart is a spark of life. The teen is very curious, despite it not being too obvious, and guarded, he doesn't trust easily.

{ P. r. e. f. e. r. e. d. }
xxxxxx Any master or mistress would suit Karou, if they want obedience, but he needs someone who wants to open him up, out of the heavily guarded heart, someone to try and fluster him, or try to anger him, someone to provoke life in the otherwise lifeless doll.

{ E. x. t. r. a. s. }
xxxxxx ---

{ C. o. l. l. a. r. s. }
xxxxxx ~ Quiet. Shy. Always Listens.

{ C. h. a. r. m. s. }
xxxxxx ~ Music Note - Loves music, Musical Talent,
♨ ~ Food - Good at cooking and cleaning,
♞ ~ Chess Piece - Highly Intelligent or Genius,

{ L. i. k. e. s. }
xxxxxxSweet food, such as candy or other confectioneries
xxxxxxGardening
xxxxxxCooking
xxxxxxBeing allowed to join in conversations (I know, but its odd because of his upbringing ^.^ )

{ D. i. s. l. i. k. e. s. }
xxxxxxX Large crowds
xxxxxxX Being left alone
xxxxxxX People who patronize him
xxxxxxX Being called cute

{ U.s.e.r.n.a.m.e. }
xxxxxx Kitsu-chu-X
𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖___

...Made to dress in pretty things.

♥ slαvє ρяofilєs ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff