Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project Utopia

Back to Guilds

RP Guild for the B/C Pets of Project Utopia 

Tags: project, utopia, breedable, fantasy, roleplay 

Reply [RP] - the place for all RP threads
[PRP] To this future ... (Ghost & Alery)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:39 am
Standing on the makeshift balcony of the lounge on the colony ships upper decks, Ghost was taking in the view before him.
It was magnificent, this world. Layers upon layers of greenery in all shades and forms ... not even on a single one of the wartorn worlds of his ancestral home he had seen such a variety and richness of life.
He had a fine view from this point, over the clearing in front of the ship that would one day be the basecamp, a town, someday even a city ... to the surrounding forests and the river supplying the lake beyond, right up to he borders of the shield dome.
Beyond that was ... freedom. The great unknown. More boundaries to be discovered, but also unknown dangers.
However, the time had drawn upon them to face what was beyond, to take another step towards the Utopia they were about to create.
Had it been so long already since the landing? Time had passed so fast. The children were growing up, new ones were born one after another ... it made him smile and watch how they grew and developed ... and now, the first of them had turned into a fine young adult.
He had asked her to meet him here, to discuss things she needed to know before venturing out into the unknown. Because now, Alery could do so, should she wish to.
It was a good feeling, but it also left him slightly worried. He could not watch over the young ones once they left the boundaries of the shield dome.
But for now, he would settle to survey the scenery beyond and wait. Wait for the oldest of Utopias Children to meet him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:02 pm
Days passed, one after another. As she grew, her thoughts considered with gradually increasing frequency such things as how she could be of further assistance to everyone as herself. Well-rounded is an appealing concept, but as time went on she began to recognize that choosing and improving in one specialty is another important thing to take into her planning's selection of choices to explore. Imagining how future days would be spent as she gathered experiences from day to day nurtured a growing realization there was an endless amount of interconnected aspects to living and felt sure that her wisdom was still so limited. Though play took up almost all of her time initially after their landing, she became more acquainted with books over the course of time that has taken place since then and at this point the scale of her time spent on study and relaxation is more balanced in comparison to those initial times. Truth be told, she feels study and relaxation are hard to tell apart and this she attributes to this peaceful life that she's happily living together with everyone in this place she's come to call the home she cherishes.

Thus, upon Ghost's query to meet for information, Alery readily looked forward to it.

As she walked onto the ship's lounge balcony and approached Ghost, the beautiful nature immediately started entrancing her. This view was one of her favorite sights. However, she didn't allow herself to linger long on focusing on the scenery and greeted as her steps stopped and she looked up to their highly respected friend with a smile, "Hello, Ghost."  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:00 pm
He listened to her light footsteps approaching, the only faint sound besides the rustling of wind and the soft humming of the ships engines on stand by, turning as she reached his side, greeting him.
"Alery."
He replied with a smile, looking at the smaller woman. She had grown quite a lot since the day of the landing. A beautiful young female. Not that any genome had ever been anything but ... they had been created to be perfect, after all.
"It's good that you're here. To you, the time has come that would see you as an adult."
Clasping his hands behind his back, he turned his eyes towards the blue sky and the stars beyond.
"Back on our ancestral home, at this point you would be forced to take up arms and join the ranks of soldiers on the front lines. But here, it's your choice. Have you been thinking about what you want to do in the future?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:47 am
...To you, the time has come that would see you as an adult.

Her expression remained unchanged in manner as the seconds went on with just her smile having become gentler when the conversation proceeded. Alery gave a nod after Ghost's words, having taken up the endeavor to listen intently to the discussion from the start of their exchange of words. Then, when he looked to the sky, her vision did the same while her listening didn't waver in focus. As he spoke the first several of his next words, her eyes took a moment to return to look at Ghost and then back at the sky's majesty. She then settled on keeping him in her peripheral vision as her gaze steadily traversed the celestial expanse within her sight while taking in all he was saying. And after his question, her vision shifted to fully looking at him again. She gave another nod but for an instant before giving her verbal reply, her eyes looked off slightly to one side as she quickly went over her answer in her mind. And after, she said when her eyes shifted back to him again, "Yes, I have. I'd like to be a healer."  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:19 am
Upon her words, his gaze turned back to her, meeting hers again.
"A healer?" The operators smile widened, and he nodded in approval. "That's a good choice. Not an easy one to follow and most certainly one that will require a lot of hard work and responsibility. But you have a very kind heart, I'm sure you will do just fine."
Ghost made a gesture towards the surrounding woods. "We do not know much about this world yet. However, from what we were able to salvage of the ships database, the library holds quite a bit of information on the medicine and whisdom our creators had. Apart from that, I'm sure that this world will supply you with a lot of greenery that holds hidden medical purposes."
Alery had always seemed to be a very studious type. He was sure that she would use her curious nature to learn more and grow into a fine healer.
"For now, you will start your carrier path as a nurse. Later you'll be able to choose if you would rather continue that path or use your aquired knowlede as a pharmacist."
Placing a hand on her shoulder, he pointed across the forest, towards the faint glow of the shield dome beyond.
"You can now walk into the unknown world beyond, if you wish. The shield dome recognizes your DNA and will let you pass, you can walk right through it whenever you need or want to. However ... what is beyond is unknown even to me. I can not guide you should you choose to explore. I do not wish to stop you, for I know that you are most likely curious. But I want you to be careful and return home should you be in danger."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm
Her smile lit up with her thankfulness. Then, not missing a step, her vision took note of his gesture to the woods as she continued to process more information she was being taught.

She gave another nod of her head, "Yes, I understand."

A nurse... She felt glad, looked forward to the times ahead that she will be working on improving herself, and kept the challenges that lay before her in mind.

Her sight took in the faint glow in the distance next as her listening took in his following words. After he spoke, she looked up at him again and responded with a nod of positive resolution, "I shall strive to always remember well everything you have told me."

Inside her, Alery began fighting a sudden surge of bravery to leap at the opportunity to explore what was beyond the dome of protection right away. However she filled her mind with a reminding list of things she wanted to do before such an exploration as a countermeasure to her reckless thought. "Ghost, I have been considering learning and improving on the skills curing and diagnosing, if these are acceptable choices for skills of a healer's path, may I choose them, please?"  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 pm
"Of course, striving to be a doctor is a very noble choice." Ghost answered with an approving nod. "You may find it difficult from time to time as there is noone that could teach you and you will have to learn everything on your own from the information left in the library and the medical station of the ship below. But it is all yours to employ. You could move to the quarters down there if you like to."
He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the gentle breeze.
"If you need anything or have any questions, just come and see me, I will see what I can do. And if you want to go out of the dome, please let me know. Not that I will stop you, but I would advise to wait a bit and take someone with you. Two is always ... safer."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:44 pm
"I understand," were Alery's gratefully said words in response. As Ghost mentioned the places he spoke of, she drew up a map according to his words in her mind along with her endeavoring to stabilize all the information he was providing in her memory.

She breathed in more deeply yet still soundlessly, the enjoyable breeze weaving through her hair without obscuring her vision.

Then she gave her reply to his following words, "Yes, thank you very much for all your words of wisdom, Ghost."  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sen Cross
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:50 pm
"Wisdom, you say ..." Ghost chuckled softly, before giving her an apologetic smile. "I don't think that's quite ... accurate. I was chosen for this position because of my combat skills, not because of any wisdom. Truth is, any wisdom I may possess is all from the library I used to pass the centuries of flight with."
He had never been as studious as Zeal had been, or as much a tactician as Aren, and he certainly didn't consider himself as wise.
"However, I'll gladly pass on any knowledge I possess to you, if you wish me to."  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games