Merry Christmas everyone! I enjoyed my Christmas Eve at Qwest field watching my 49ers beat the Seahawks.

1. When you think you have a team figured out...- Many teams I thought I had figured out by this point of the season, but week in and week out teams continue to surprise me with what they do or don't. Indy was on the verge of going 0-16, then rattle off 2 wins in a row. KC pulls of the biggest upset of the year beating Green Bay, then lose to a struggling Raiders team. Tim Tebow goes on a role leading the Broncos to first in the AFC West, only to throw 4 INT and lose to a Bills team that haven't won in months. Well, it's surprises like this that keeps fans like us coming back for more week in, week out, year in, year out.

2. Merry Christmas!- It's Christmas eve, so I'm going to cut my normal article length short, and just wish everyone a Happy Holidays once more.

PLAYER SHOUT OUT!!!
David Akers (Kicker San Francisco 49ers)- Being at The 49ers/Seahawks game all my shout out players will be from the game I watched. And I was privileged enough to see Akers go into the NFL record books today. With his 4 field goals he set the record for most field goals made in a single NFL season!

Marshawn Lynch (Running Back Seattle Seahawks)- Lynch did something today no one has done all year, he not only racked up 100+yards against a 49ers defense that haven't allowed one in 35 straight games, but he has also scored the first rushing TD against this unit this season! So while it was bitter sweet to see my team win AND give up a 100 yard rusher and a rushing TD for the first time this year, I still have to give Lynch props for his accomplishments today.