Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelfine Woodsoul

Shadowy Rogue

13,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image
Howdy y'all! whee I'm a third year Chemistry student in good ol' Arkansas. I know what you're thinking, "lolwut?" It gets better; for a while I wanted to be a cartoonist, but when my dream job at Disney's ink and paint studio stopped existing for a while, I decided to pull a 180 and go into science instead to be a teacher. Ha ha what the hell am I doing with my life.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 pm
i work at the DOL (department of Licensing) while going to college part time for Graphic Design

weww

though i fail and might make a switch to something else.  

Nigte

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 pm
Hello all~ Call me Red. I'll be 20 soon, and I am a sophomore in college studying multimedia (animation, graphic design, typography, and such). I aim to be a 3D animator, but I'd settle for landscape artist, texture artist, storyboard artist, concept artist, 2D animator, producer, or manager. I know those last two are higher-up on the ladder, but I'm good with those positions and as stressful as they can be, it's extremely fun to have my hands in every little project to see how it's going. I also wouldn't mind being a director at some point in my life. Or work on VGs. That would be fun. emotion_dowant

I'm also taking a minor in English with an emphasis on creative writing so that in the case that all of the above fail, I can always try my hand at screen writing (which is also very fun). Writing is a major hobby of mine, so it's always been the backup backup plan. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 pm
Hmm.. First off, thanks to Meromictic for inviting me to join in this guild.

My name's Ker. 17 years old. Asian. Just moved in the US 4 months ago. I'm gonna be attending at a community college this fall. I'll be taking IT and expressive arts.
To work in Pixar is a big dream of mine. As well as performing in Broadway theaters. I'd like to be a really great filmmaker someday. I could be a cinematographer, a director or a film editor (visual effects, compiling and sound production). Just throw it all. lol. jk. Yes, I'm kinda ambitious and I'd also love to try organic chem. Again, I'm super ambitious. mkay. bye.

P.S.
I'm a frustrated photographer, web designer, dancer and singer. I'm frustrated in everything and it's killing me emotion_0A0  

malkin7gr89

Lonely Gawker

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

malkin7gr89

Lonely Gawker

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 pm
The Red-Tailed Hawk

I'm really interested about 3D animation 3nodding Which software do you usually use? or at least you think is better? Maya, 3D S Max, etc?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 pm
The only person here who I've ever seen before is Red-Tailed-Hawk, so I suppose I must thank that miss for invitin' me.

Oh, and I'm 20, from Texas, majoring in Disaster Management, going Marines, and I love trolling the absolute ******** out of ED/LD/GD  

Silence_Walker

Vicious Humorist

9,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100

Solessia

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 pm
Thanks for the invite heart

My name's Maria, and I'm very much Spanish and Italian, living in Florida for past couple of years. Currently going into my Senior year of high school! (I'm a youngster, I know!) Been on Gaia for 8 years now 3nodding

Once high school is finally done I'll be so glad because it's been the stupidest 4 years of my life ever, college please. I want to study either Nursing or Pharmacy, depending on which one I finally choose in the next few months. Anyway, I like Ice skating, fanfiction, drawing, and gymnastics. Scratch that, I LOVE gymnastics. Particularly Women's Artistic. whee

So woo, there we are. xox  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 pm
malkin7gr89
The Red-Tailed Hawk

I'm really interested about 3D animation 3nodding Which software do you usually use? or at least you think is better? Maya, 3D S Max, etc?

It's a lot of fun, but you get a lot of headaches from learning how to use the software and such. XD

3Ds Max is the easier program to use in my opinion. You can do a lot of things with it, but you don't get as detailed as you can really get in Maya. It's also the cheapest program I know of at the moment. xD

Maya is ridiculously complex. There is SO MUCH to learn, I went to Vo-Tech and the textbook for the outdated version of Maya we had weighed about 2 pounds. And the software is updated yearly and always improving and adding things. They all are. But Maya is difficult to learn, but once you start getting a feel for it, it becomes easier.

I honestly prefer 3Ds Max, but that's only because I worked with it more and I'm more familiar with how to model, rig, and texture in that program. 3nodding

We also did a bit of flash as well, learning how to create the illusion of 3D animation. And we learned a little bit of Motion Builder (which was the main modeling, rigging, texturing, everything program that James Cameron used for Avatar). MB's fun, and actually rather easy to use.  

Lady Red of Hawkswin

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

AmyAngelSailorMercury

Desirable Ladykiller

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm
[color=emo]

TELL ME WHAT YOU DO.

I'm a High School student, a Junior.

heart heart heart I love the Arts, like Choir and Drama. heart heart heart

My best subjects that aren't electives are English and Science.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 am
I'm currently moving up a year, so in September I'll be a 3rd Year Zoology Undergraduate. Not really much more to me IRL aside from that. sweatdrop  

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hiiku-na

Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 am
I will be a second year college student this coming fall, placed as upper sophomore. I plan on pursuing a B.A. in biophysics.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 am
Hello heart

I just graduated community college; degree in visual arts!
While I'm waiting to start new college by the end of summer I'm killing time by doing random arts and crafts...because I'm bored. xd
I'm going to major in history, but hopefully I get to switch to visual arts again eventually; art is very competitive over there.  

purplegnomes

Fanatical Visionary

paopao chu

Shoujo Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 am
Hi. :'3

I'm Chi!
I've changed my username over millions of times so you probably know me from a different username. sweatdrop I'm 17 years old and going to be finally legal in October on the 25th. emotion_kirakira I'm taken and happy about it.

I roam the GCD and if I'm not doing that I'm probably in zOMG or towns.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 am
Pirate Gigue
So many interesting occupations here! People with mismatched socks, cosplayers, and people who can do science (wow, I'm bad at that!), and people who like literature (now that, I can talk about), most of all, people who like red. Thrilled to meet you all!

...You can call me Pirate or Jack, whichever, both apply! I'm almost 21, a writing major in good old New England, and have a deep love of tea. And cats. Though I don't typically boil cats.

Cygnus the Dark Star
I travel through time and space in a blue police telephone box thats bigger on the inside

I am also the mother of this man's children.

O.e
-flies away-  

Bndy Straw_

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

zaiisu

Feral Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:36 pm
Lul thanks for the invite heart

I'm 15 going onto 16. I live in Canadaland.
Crazily addicted to sugar.
Currently in IB, but pretty much regretting that choice like crazy just a bit.
I draw, vend, zomg, read, procrastinate and derp for fun.
That's about it for me. P interesting, amiright rofl

(And who is Liam)

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas