Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeirus

Ruthless Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:33 pm
Hi there!
4th year English and Studio major here. Gonna graduate next summer.
I'm currently doing a co-op work placement in graphic design/content writing.
I'm also an aspiring web dev/designer. You're lookin' at a book worm, writer and digital artist. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:26 am
@Meromictic: Thanks for the invite! 8D

I'm Ashley and my major is currently fine arts at a community college. Traditional painting is my specialty, but I hope to at least get a firm grasp on digital painting someday. I have mild obsessions with panini-pressed sandwiches, Sherlock Holmes-related series, and vintage clothes. Nice to meet you all.

EbeleRoderick

Chic Bear

Phoenix Goliathane

Vicious Brawler

19,975 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:34 pm
I don't think I've ever done this, but just in case:

My real name's Chris. Well, that's my middle name, but I prefer using it anyway (I HATE my first name, but I use it at work). I'm a 28-year-old guy from New Jersey - in fact, the same town as Tan Mom. redface (I don't live there anymore, but yes, there are people that orange there. Ya feelz me?)

Also, like my avatar, I am a big black dude. Unlike my avatar, my hair is not orange, nor are my eyes gray. (Just plain black and brown.) If you haven't noticed my random hints in GCD, I'm queer. (And here.)

Right now, I work as a document scanner. I'm planning on going back to college soon, probably community college for a semester and then transferring back to NJIT.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Thanks for the invite.

I'm currently in the third year of a chemistry and molecular biology degree. I have never been out of Australia and would like to travel the world after I get my qualification and can scrounge up some money.
I am the proud owner of one cat and love to play video games in my spare time.  

Illustrious Orange

Rainbow Bunny

The Retrofitter

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:17 pm
Greetings all.~

Thank you kindly for the invite. I'm the part-time lurker formerly known as Countess Delsaber, now The Retrofitter...but you can call me Retro, if you wish.

I'm a college student, studying mass communication and English, and hope to graduate in the fall semester.

I enjoy classic movies, books, British TV, video games (especially the Legend of Zelda) and photography. And I love Daleks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:28 pm
I travel through time and space in a blue police telephone box thats bigger on the inside  

Bndy Straw_

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Abbi Normal

Tipsy Creature

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 am
I'm Meghan.

I get paid to contribute to americas' obesity problem, and am saving money for school. I like to garden, quilt, sketch, play video games, and play tabletop rpgs.
I lurk in GCD pretty consistently, but never have anything to contribute, because I'm lame like that.

Also, my socks never match. Deal with it. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:29 am
Oh hey. I'm Mel but most people online just call me Neto~

I'm 25 and I live in Tampa, FL.

I went to school for Interactive Web Media Design. Don't ever do that. I owe more than 60k in loans and I have nothing to show for it. Do not fall for art school kids. crying

I'm currently working retail and trying to get a better job but Tampa jobs suck.

I'm a cosplayer and I go to maybe 4 or 5 conventions a year. I love photography....and I'm into real nerdy stuff like comics, doctor who, pokemon, quidditch, books.  

Netogrof

Interstellar Cat

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

CaffeinatedWeeble

Hyper Gaian

12,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:39 am
Good evening, my name is Shia.

I'm 21 and I live in the UK, somewhere in the south west and have never left the town I was born in. I've just moved to different parts of it.

I studied Drama, English Lit, Psychology and Philosophy in college but never went to Uni, mostly due to personal problems at the time.

I currently work as a waitress in a pub restaurant and spend my spare time either lurking/posting in the GCD on Gaia or watching anime on my laptop.

Oh and I am addicted to coffee yum_tea  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:11 pm
hi my name is stuart

i am from scotland i am 17 and i'm going to university in september to study english

really i just want to work an easy job with decent pay and have living space and buy vidya  

anlucia

Witty Receiver

Mikaino

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 pm
Stay at home mom to four.
Artist..
Dork. cool

Also, I'm 22. :B  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 pm
I'm Jess, you can call me Sera or Skye if you'd like.
I currently live in New York.
Stock Clerk at a small grocery store in the middle of nowhere.
I like video games, mainly rpg's and 1st person shooters, and New World WoD.
Artist, kinda.
Can't consume caffeine because it triggers my anxiety attacks.  

Seraphim Skye

Gambino Stalker

Fluffy Barguest

Feral Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 pm
Stay at home failure.
Not currently going to school but plan to eventually. (Hopefully by the end of this year.)
I work as a server and cook at the lowest restaurant in the industry..
I'm currently 21, Pieces.
Favorite color is red.
I have no art skill but I still try only to depress myself. xD
Um..... Yeah. 'Nough said.
:/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:48 pm
How is everyone , Just call me Doktor Horrible, Irl its Devin.
I'm 21, attending community college cause I don't like wasting scholarships, and I'm attending in for Business and Accounting. After that its straight to Pittsburgh Institute of Art for a degree in Digital Media.
I spent all my life doing movie make up for my future in prosthetic work, then a couple of months ago I was like, I need some gold. And discovered the wonders of Digital art.
I'm quirky, and dig a lot of things. I like smooth styles, and classy looks.
And I dig on Cooking, its my zen thing.  

Pixel Smut

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Gigue

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 pm
So many interesting occupations here! People with mismatched socks, cosplayers, and people who can do science (wow, I'm bad at that!), and people who like literature (now that, I can talk about), most of all, people who like red. Thrilled to meet you all!

...You can call me Pirate or Jack, whichever, both apply! I'm almost 21, a writing major in good old New England, and have a deep love of tea. And cats. Though I don't typically boil cats.

Cygnus the Dark Star
I travel through time and space in a blue police telephone box thats bigger on the inside

I am also the mother of this man's children.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff