Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
The Serpent's Cavern: Serpentsong's Active Roleplays(Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:58 pm
serpentsong
she shook her head again "I don't wan't you to hate me, to hate us..." she let her hand drop "Just why does everything have to be so complicated with you." She hadn't wanted to outcast him, part of her loved him so, part of her ached for him, but part of her couldn't stand him. She stood there confused on what to do. She sighed heavily.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:21 am
soxs1219

"Hate...is a very strong emotion Anita. If it were mearly hate that I felt this would be a simple issue. Since it is not...assume there is more to it than the simplicity that you seem to place upon it." The man's words were harsh, pointed like the tip of a shining dagger. He had always known how to cut deep, be it with a glance or a simple word. "Sit...talk...see if you can find the answers you want from me and see if your heart can heal itself at my expense..."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:00 am
serpentsong

Anita wanted to turn and head for the door ask fast as she could, She dug her nails into her palms but took the seat offered to her. A knot formed in her throat and she choked it back. saying "Why are you so angry then? If anger is the appropriate word, you didn't seem like you like it with there with all of us, we were trying to give you a shot at happiness, did you ever find it?" she said in a solemn voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:07 pm
soxs1219

The man gave a grin as the woman made note of his "anger" he shaking his head and turning back to face the bar. "I am not angry, I am betrayed. Simple as that, or rather, perhaps as difficult as that. For having one that you have loved for centuries forsake you for the love of another is truly the final nail in the coffin." He clenched his fists, turning his head so that all of his face was hidden from her. "Perhaps he never told you of my attempts to meet the dawn...to see myself torn asunder due to the pain the pair of you inflicted upon me." He clenched his jaw all them ore, he taking a moments to collect that raging anger before he spoke again. "Yes...I have found my solace, Anita. Someone that will not stab me through the heart...someone that can love me...if I allow him to."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm
serpentsong
Tears welled in Anita's eyes, she hadn't meant to do this to Asher, to rip him from everything he knew, she hadn't wanted to betray him, she just wanted him happy, and he couldn't deal with all the sharing. He needed someone who could focus all their attention on him. "Asher....." she cleared her throat to steady her voice "I'm sorry..." Just saying those words made her feel like they weren't good enough. "I did, and still do love you, and I'm sure jean claude will always have a place in his heart for you, but we couldn't give you what you needed, can't you understand that..." Her chest felt tight and heavy. Her eyes scanned his face "What do you mean He'll love you if you'll allow him? Did we break you that badly? Do you not trust yourself to love anymore?" A tear feel from her eye as she said it and burned as it ran down her cheek. "I feel like s**t..." she said in a rough voice  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 pm
soxs1219

the man's eyes turned to look at her, seeing the tears moved him, but he made a point to hie those emotions for the time being. The woman was always emotional, though tears were odd. "The fact that you confess that your heart still has room for me...I am surprised. I would have thought it quite full by this point." He let the words bite slightly, that bitterness showing through as he turned his head away once more a flash of those scars catching light. "I have never trusted my self to love...and I do not trust that one''s love is true...unwavering. You have proved that to me more than once, as has our dear...dear Jean-claude."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:56 pm
serpentsong

"What do you want from me Asher?" She said voice becoming stern, she didn't appreciate that he was insinuating that she had too many lovers "I have learned to deal with the ardeur to an extent but I still need to feed or I'll drain everyone connected to us metaphysically. It's not my fault that it draws lovers to me, but I also wont complain if they can help us become stronger..." She touched Ashers hand "My heart is welcome to those who are willing to help, you were making waves so we had to let you go before you took us all down with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:28 pm
soxs1219

"In a word Anita. Closure. Though at the same time I cannot quell the hurt that you and Jean have left in me, and that is the driving force of my words. I have found a lover to treasure, and perhaps in time you will be able to meet him. I hope you can meet him, but, The wounds are still fresh, even through the years. I cannot forget as fast as some mortal hearts can. I would think you, most of all, would understand that." His eyes shone with a cold heat, they hidden slightly by his golden hair. "If you ever loved me...tell me...did you regret sending me away?"  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:48 pm
serpentsong

Anita thought about that, she was happy that he'd found someone, yet sending him away had left a empty spot in her heart... She missed him dearly and missed all the intemncy they once had. She wasn't sure how to answer his question. She settled for, "I miss you to all hell but if your happier with your new lover than I could never regret sending you away and into his arms."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:32 pm
soxs1219

Asher chuckled, he shaking his head as he kept his eyes on the bar. "So you do not regret it then. I figured as much. I do hope that your time with Jean-claude was a joyous as our first century in each others arms. Though, from what I have seen, he has cast you aside as well? I can only imagine the heatbreak." He let the venom seep into his voice, those icy orbs narrowing to near slits.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:21 pm
serpentsong

His words stung like a blade digging into her skin, anger bubbled up inside her. She wanted to hit him but knew it would do no good, he was undead and she wasn't, theres no way she could win hand to hand. It was true her and Jean Claude were no longer an item, he had moved on... Her blood boiled and her voice came out through clenched teeth as a growl "******** you..." Most of her lovers have come and gone and Anita had to find now lovers to fill the void they'd left, but nothing compared to those nights under the circus.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm
soxs1219

The man could not help but smile, her simple words meaning so much more. "You have done so...in the past. I am afraid that I am not one to humor you again...Anita..." He turned his head, giving her her first full view of his face, the scars looking harsh in the dim light on the club. His eyes were pale pools against the deep shadows.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:32 pm
serpentsong

Her heart sank, he was pouring salt in the wounds by showing his full face. Her words were raspy as she spoke, fighting tears "You were never a joke Asher...." She didn't have much left to say, so she just studied that familiar face that she loved.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:10 pm
soxs1219

Asher let his eyes narrow as the woman stared into his eyes. The way she watched his face, took him in. it was nearly unbearable. "Was I not? I did not see your other lovers cast aside simply because of differing views. Even the Ulfric..he returned to you again and again." He all but sneered as she continued. "-His- wolf...oh yes, his beloved wolf that would hardly even let him touch him. Yet he, of all, remained in your life even longer than myself."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 pm
serpentsong

"What do you think Richard is to me, to any of us...?" Anita said while letting out a sigh "look, I don't love him anymore. His behavior was out of line. He's a 'sometimes lover' and thats only if he behaves himself." she added and realized shed been looking down, she raised her eyes to show that there was truth behind her words. For some insane reason part of her still longed for Asher. She belived that some of these feeling were left overs from jean claude and what he and asher shared so long.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff