Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
Heartfire
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply Heartfire
Introduce yourself! List Redone 3/8/2017, Updated 4/8/2017 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Count
  Click here if you have already posted an introduction.
  Click here if you are going to post now.
  Click her if you just put your CL.
  Click here if you refuse to answer. ^^ Gotcha!
View Results

Creative Neko Chan

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 pm
Good Afternoon ! So my name is Skye and I am 21 , I love fish bumping and zomg as well as dumster diving , this account is now become my original , they deactivated my old account which i recently just got back , so technically i have been on gaia for at least 3 years to 4 on and off through high school . and the jobs are not biting so well so I am usually on here a lot of the day , i have problems sleeping so that's prob when I am mostly on , hoping to go back to school and further my education , so I can get a better job , and somewhere with less competition as well !

Birthday - September 24th

and thank you for making a guild for zomg i cant wait to crew up with some of you smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 pm
Hello everyone! I'm TigerLilyChick, but people often call me Tiger. I honestly think I'm not an interesting person. I do American Cabaret style belly dancing and I can play 7 instruments. It would be 8, but I only played the pan flutes once. So far, I don't like the pan flutes. I am a certified peer educator at my college (we're kind of like the student ambassadors of my college's wellness center) and I am also certified in First Aid, and CPR/AED. I love riding roller coasters and I prefer the front row. As you can see from my sig, I am an ally for LGBT equality. I find LGBT equality to be very important to me, even though I am both straight and cisgender. I am an ally for my friends.

Birthday: November 2nd  

TigerLilyChick
Crew

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

True Queen Jezilina

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:21 pm
Greetings. My name is Jezilina, I was born on November 14, 1994, and I am a serious role-player. I joined Gaia Online on July 19, 2010. I love Sailor Moon among other anime. I love to write, draw, act, dance, sing, and pretty much just be creative. I love to just goof around and play dress up with my friends. I play D&D and go to renaissance fairs every year. That's just about all I can think of now. Just PM me and we'll talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:36 pm
True Queen Jezilina
Greetings. My name is Jezilina and I am a serious role-player. I love Sailor Moon among other anime. I love to write, draw, act, dance, sing, and pretty much just be creative. I love to just goof around and play dress up with my friends. I play D&D and go to renaissance fairs every year. That's just about all I can think of now. Just PM me and we'll talk.

Welcome! Glad to see you joined!! Did you read the others on the page? Tiger Lily cracked me up - sentence one and then sentence 2 together - that's her, all right! She and I are Mavdoc's volunteer Amazon Body Guards at Dev Meats. He is a member too but is on leave due to starting a new company, working on a game with a friend who is a programmer. Mavdoc designed most of the backgrounds in zOMG before DMS, he left before that. zOMG lost its final Dev over a year ago.

we are working to support gaiaonline.com and our Admin lead Siskataya, who loves the site and is as straight up and fully herself as is Mavdoc - for being fully themselves, Mavdoc is my yardstick. He's a spirit completely at home in his body, and may we all get there, to be our whole selves!  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:39 pm
TigerLilyChick
Hello everyone! I'm TigerLilyChick, but people often call me Tiger. I honestly think I'm not an interesting person. I do American Cabaret style belly dancing and I can play 7 instruments. It would be 8, but I only played the pan flutes once. So far, I don't like the pan flutes. I am a certified peer educator at my college (we're kind of like the student ambassadors of my college's wellness center) and I am also certified in First Aid, and CPR/AED. I love riding roller coasters and I prefer the front row. As you can see from my sig, I am an ally for LGBT equality. I find LGBT equality to be very important to me, even though I am both straight and cisgender. I am an ally for my friends.

Birthday: November 2nd

Not interesting, bellydances and plays 7 instruments, what can I say! *Gasps to take a breath from helpless laughter.* And an amazon!

Hmmm....Peer Educator....might you be interested in doing the same in Heartfire? Please let me know.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 pm
Creative Neko Chan
Good Afternoon ! So my name is Skye and I am 21 , I love fish bumping and zomg as well as dumster diving , this account is now become my original , they deactivated my old account which i recently just got back , so technically i have been on gaia for at least 3 years to 4 on and off through high school . and the jobs are not biting so well so I am usually on here a lot of the day , i have problems sleeping so that's prob when I am mostly on , hoping to go back to school and further my education , so I can get a better job , and somewhere with less competition as well !

and thank you for making a guild for zomg i cant wait to crew up with some of you smile

Mmm....first, it's important that you know this is a clan, not a guild - you can join only one clan, so you need to leave if you really need to join another, or you won't be able to join or leave a guild until it is straightened out, usually by leaving both clans and joining one. Of course, we want you to stay.

We want your start date for this account, unless your other account also joins, though it's good to know.

We have a 3 page list of scholarships in the Q & A subforum that you might want to look over. Take a look at the job market before signing up for more school, if work is what you are looking for - I nearly signed up for a program with literally no job market before settling on adding Special Ed to my teching credential. You might want to check in with Guidance on that one, Jynx or Red-Minx or - it looks like Tiger Lily might be a good one!

Welcome!  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 pm
MistyMary24
Hi I am MistyMary24
August 25
Eastern Time Zone
I am the owner of Mystical Booty Grabbing Guild and the Current Captain of Insomnia , since the old captain disappeared back in November and never came back. I love to make bumpers, guild front pages, contest, booty grabbing, zOMG, and making new friends and talking with my friends on Gaia.
In Real Life. I have been studying Business and working on my Bachelors degree in Business. I love to write, paint, sketch, nature, my kitty, and I love to be with the few offline friends I have
I would love to get to know everybody here. Feel free to get hold of me on Meebo.

*Cuddles Mary.* Mary, Nights, and I work closely together on shared clan/guild goals. Do check out their guilds!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:58 pm
Nights-Rune
Hi my name is Rune or Nights and whilst im old on zomg i still have little clue what i am doing. This clan is now an affiliation of my guild. Feel free to check it out as we need people that know about zomg! Also feel free just to drop in and chat (link in sig and you dont even have to join) heart

I will try and be active in here but i am kept pretty busy! smile

Hope to see you in zomg.

Nights, Mary, and I are working closely on shared clan/guild goals. Nights is mostly on days for most of our members, as she is in Europe. Her guild is an RP, the new revamp of Gaian United Nations, and she needs members who are committed to show up and post. Much of our planning and project considerations may end up being discussed there, so you might want to check it out! Here is the link: H.U.B.. We support our affiliates in their goals. Those goals for a better Gaia are, after all, ours as well!

While Heartfire requires service, it need not be in zOMG - choose your service and clear it with the captain (me) - that gives you choice to choose your placement.  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

Creative Neko Chan

Dangerous Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:03 pm
jellykans
Creative Neko Chan

Mmm....first, it's important that you know this is a clan, not a guild - you can join only one clan, so you need to leave if you really need to join another, or you won't be able to join or leave a guild until it is straightened out, usually by leaving both clans and joining one. Of course, we want you to stay.

We want your start date for this account, unless your other account also joins, though it's good to know.

We have a 3 page list of scholarships in the Q & A subforum that you might want to look over. Take a look at the job market before signing up for more school, if work is what you are looking for - I nearly signed up for a program with literally no job market before settling on adding Special Ed to my teching credential. You might want to check in with Guidance on that one, Jynx or Red-Minx or - it looks like Tiger Lily might be a good one!

Welcome!

so my gaia age is 21 days according to this - and I knew this was a clan just thought that meant (guild of zomg ) but you are the only guild or clan that has to do with zomg , and I am not looking for any other smile I am Here for good my dear Jelly - and thanks for the help I already had too cut out 2 possible courses due to health problems but the counselor is also kinda of unemployment too , as long as i pass my exams - and conference and such they maybe able to help out with paying some of the money to go back to school -
looking into Human Resources - their seems to be a lot of different jobs around that - or at least its A bonus smile to help me further my career path .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:04 pm
BabyGusty
Hi! My name is BabyGusty (real name Elina) and I got invited by the oh so lovely Jelly! heart I'm not the most active poster, more of a lurker really xd

Anyway I love zomg, now I play mostly smob and for the gold. I'm such a slow writer so keeping up in the chatbox is though which makes finding a fun crew where I dare to write/talk in not easy and makes me only want to nerf and move on sweatdrop

Anyway again... I look forward crewing with you guys! blaugh

Edit: My birthday is 8/8

Gusty just joined Crew and is Forums Assistant. She is also one of a core group we have now in Europe who have similar schedules to play zOMG together! There are two other members in Europe, and EST is only 6 hours off, so we have the core of a European-timed Meat now, if they want. Gusty just answered two things high on Alaya's wishlist! (Alaya is our Forums Mod and a very good VC, but is Crew due to school. She is also formally on duty only on weekends til June.)  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

True Queen Jezilina

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:42 pm
jellykans
True Queen Jezilina
Greetings. My name is Jezilina and I am a serious role-player. I love Sailor Moon among other anime. I love to write, draw, act, dance, sing, and pretty much just be creative. I love to just goof around and play dress up with my friends. I play D&D and go to renaissance fairs every year. That's just about all I can think of now. Just PM me and we'll talk.

Welcome! Glad to see you joined!! Did you read the others on the page? Tiger Lily cracked me up - sentence one and then sentence 2 together - that's her, all right! She and I are Mavdoc's volunteer Amazon Body Guards at Dev Meats. He is a member too but is on leave due to starting a new company, working on a game with a friend who is a programmer. Mavdoc designed most of the backgrounds in zOMG before DMS, he left before that. zOMG lost its final Dev over a year ago.

we are working to support gaiaonline.com and our Admin lead Siskataya, who loves the site and is as straight up and fully herself as is Mavdoc - for being fully themselves, Mavdoc is my yardstick. He's a spirit completely at home in his body, and may we all get there, to be our whole selves!

Glad to join. I can't promise I can make every meeting but I will try. I'm kinda busy getting ready for collage and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 pm
True Queen Jezilina
jellykans
True Queen Jezilina

Glad to join. I can't promise I can make every meeting but I will try. I'm kinda busy getting ready for collage and such.

That's okay. Do come on a regular basis when you can, but no one is expected to attend everything. Do get practice time in when you have time, to advance in the game. Forums are being revised,

Do post the 5 Questions in the zOMG Crewing thread and go to post #4 of Welcome to Heartfire for banner code and directions on how to expand your toolbar for easy access to the clan. Welcome! *Cocks head and grins.*  

jellykans
Captain

Playful Guildswoman

PrincessLauraAnn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:35 pm
Hello I'm Laura i like boys and i like booty grabbing and play zomg when i'm online here on gaia. I have met a friend name jellykans and she is a lovely person to talk to so if anyone wants a friend it's her and my sister MistyMary24. they will help you move forward.

8/25 is my b-day  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 pm
Hi, I'm Jynx and I like games  

Jynxkizs

Invisible Phantom

9,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Abused Girlfriend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:24 pm
I'm Abused Girlfriend who's commonly known as Schizophrenic Pyromaniac(dat mummy guy). And I also have another account named Dirty Coffee which is included in this clan. It has only been a month of me playing this gam, but I'm liking it so far.

I like cooking, playing guitar and singing for my free time. I usually play other games like League of Legends, Diablo and Pokemon. I have only been so busy lately, that's why I haven't been attending much of our clan meeting.

I'm outgoing and really friendly. One thing is though... I am talkative and would say any words without filter.

I hope to be friends with everybody in Heartfire.  
Heartfire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff