Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
How furry are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 am
ReverseTheJellyBaby Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:
I feel very intune with animals but suiters? I'm sorry but nasty.... maybe if it was like a skin tight suit of fur and no giant head.....ok im sorry, just ew. no offence to suiters but I don't see why you'd want to yiff in those

Not everyone wants to yiff in the suits. I just want one for cosplay purposes

there still pretty scary, It's just the thought of disney characters and stuff that gets me

No no. That I agree with. I don't really want to see a bunch of Disney characters when/if I go to a furry convention. I want one of this one wolf in the Video game Okami and then one of my own Fursona. But just for dress up purposes not for yiffing. No...

no I meant it's weird to think of people cosplaying in those same kind of costumes that I have pictures of myself with, (me 3 yrs old and mickey mouse.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 am
PandasPrince Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:
I feel very intune with animals but suiters? I'm sorry but nasty.... maybe if it was like a skin tight suit of fur and no giant head.....ok im sorry, just ew. no offence to suiters but I don't see why you'd want to yiff in those

Not everyone wants to yiff in the suits. I just want one for cosplay purposes

there still pretty scary, It's just the thought of disney characters and stuff that gets me

No no. That I agree with. I don't really want to see a bunch of Disney characters when/if I go to a furry convention. I want one of this one wolf in the Video game Okami and then one of my own Fursona. But just for dress up purposes not for yiffing. No...

no I meant it's weird to think of people cosplaying in those same kind of costumes that I have pictures of myself with, (me 3 yrs old and mickey mouse.)

Yeah I guess I can see the dislike there  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 am
How furry am I? idk, lets find out.

For me its all about imagination. I LOVE the idea of being (for lack of better describing) half animal half human, a combination of the two if you will. This probably started back when I was 5 and gained an unusual obsession with wanting to have a tail. Then I saw a picture of a furry one day, and was compleatly....taken in? not sure what the word is im looking for. But yes, and I just constantly imagined myself like that since. I guess for me its the fact that if I was given the chance to change to the furry I want to be I wouldn't hesitate to say yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:28 am
PandasPrince Wrote:

sorry, I am new 2 this what is yiffing?  

branch of sin

Liberal Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:26 am
branch of sin Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:

it's like cybering......it's furry....you know what doin the dirty is? It's that.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:42 am
No no. That I agree with. I don't really want to see a bunch of Disney characters when/if I go to a furry convention. I want one of this one wolf in the Video game Okami and then one of my own Fursona.

Okami is awesome. ^_^ You're talking about Amaterasu, right? I have that game for the PS2(I know it's old).  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:49 am
Tsuki7893 Wrote:
No no. That I agree with. I don't really want to see a bunch of Disney characters when/if I go to a furry convention. I want one of this one wolf in the Video game Okami and then one of my own Fursona.

Okami is awesome. ^_^ You're talking about Amaterasu, right? I have that game for the PS2(I know it's old).

Yes I am talking about Ammy ^w^ I want a partial fursuit of Ammy but I have a feeling it is going to be expensive because of her markings...so I might have to get a partial fursuit of my fursona but I'd rather be Ammy. And don't feel bad I have it on PS2 as well XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:53 am
Tsuki7893 Wrote:

Yes I am talking about Ammy ^w^ I want a partial fursuit of Ammy but I have a feeling it is going to be expensive because of her markings...so I might have to get a partial fursuit of my fursona but I'd rather be Ammy. And don't feel bad I have it on PS2 as well XD

Have you beaten the game? I'm slowly making progress, but school is making it tough. As far as markings, you could just get a white fursuit and paint them on yourself. It may not be exact, but it would probably be cheaper.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:59 am
Tsuki7893 Wrote:
Tsuki7893 Wrote:

Have you beaten the game? I'm slowly making progress, but school is making it tough. As far as markings, you could just get a white fursuit and paint them on yourself. It may not be exact, but it would probably be cheaper.

But I don't wanna do it the cheap way! I want it to last because I'll be wearing it to a lot of cons. And yes I've beaten the game. It was awesome ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 am
I would like the pics. I would also like others with ears or tails, and half-animal personalities is attractive. Otherwise im just at the confused age of brain development.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Rennis Tora

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:02 pm
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3 Wrote:
I love animals it's kinda ironic fursuits scare the crap outta me smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

There just so creepy.....

But I do have ears and a tail
They are kind of creepy eh smilies/icon_xd.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:27 pm
Rennis Tora Wrote:
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3 Wrote:
I love animals it's kinda ironic fursuits scare the crap outta me smilies/icon_sweatdrop.gif

There just so creepy.....

But I do have ears and a tail
They are kind of creepy eh smilies/icon_xd.gif

Mhm I don't like them  

XxPorcelain-Marionette

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

branch of sin

Liberal Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:43 pm
PandasPrince Wrote:
branch of sin Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:

it's like cybering......it's furry....you know what doin the dirty is? It's that.

oh, I see your point am not a fan of suits but it's not a turnoff either.
if i had 2 get one it would be skin tyte white swede....tasteful you know?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:49 pm
branch of sin Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:
branch of sin Wrote:
PandasPrince Wrote:

oh, I see your point am not a fan of suits but it's not a turnoff either.
if i had 2 get one it would be skin tyte white swede....tasteful you know?

nods in deep thought* yes  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:01 pm
Tsuki7893 Wrote:

But I don't wanna do it the cheap way! I want it to last because I'll be wearing it to a lot of cons. And yes I've beaten the game. It was awesome ^_^

I can't wait to finally beat it. smilies/icon_xd.gif I guess just try to save up some money for it and see how expensive it is.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff