Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:19 pm
mc2
My name is Blink
though once upon a time I was called Aimee Perry

{Location: Genosha}

Blink raised a brow at the outfit that Shadow Walker had picked out. It wasn't that she looked bad it was just as she blurted out with a chuckle, "You look like your a young widow at her husband's funeral on the prowl for your next husband who you also plan to kill off."

"Please tell me that isn't the kind of thing you're used to," Blink added, shaking her head. "It's pretty just a bit gloomy. Maybe something more um... cheerful? You are representing Genosha, right? Well, Genosha should be an improvement versus where you lived before. Funeral wear-no matter what role you are playing or how good it looks-I do not approve of."

User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine frowned a little, she really liked the details it had, but she did not want to look like a widow. She went back to changing room and tried on the second outfit she had picked out. It was sleeveless and so she wore a shawl and gloves, she still felt like it was showing too much, even though the dress fit her just right. It was as if she wanted to hide the good parts. When she came back out she kept adjusting her shawl.
"Um… I don't know about this." She began to wonder why she picked this dress in the first place. Just like the first one she wore matching flats. She stood there awaiting for Blink's response.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image
My name is Blink
though once upon a time I was called Aimee Perry

{Location: Genosha}

Blink raised a brow when Shadow Walker came out again with a dress she seemed pretty determined to try to hide the top and kept fidgeting. With a smile Blink teleported beside Shadow Walker and pulled the shawl back some to get a better look at the dress. "Ooh, I think I have something similar just short back in my closet. The neckline is very modern," She said with a smile. "Then again it doesn't matter if you refuse to show it off."

She reappeared on a chair nearby and said with a thought, "And, I don't know if it is a good thing necessarily if it resembles something from my closet... or at least for this sort of thing. My dresses are for a different kind of making an entrance." She shrugged not bothering to explain she liked to show off some skin in her entrances to be noticed for potential hook-ups or dates. She doubted Shadow Walker wanted that and with her being so uncomfortable looking in the dress, it negated any way she could pull it off. Half of wearing something was seeming confident in it. Or Blink was fairly sure that was the case.

PixelMuse

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:17 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Their treatment of their captives kind of shows otherwise though." Force replied." I'm just worried man. That's all." With a bit of a sigh, looking exhausted again." I wasn't joking when I said I'd kill you if they did capture you and we had no way to get to you." He glanced at the other two still in the room." I suppose we can always count on the good ol X-men to keep order huh?"

"You guys are being awfully quiet you know?" He said to Sorcerer and Calamity  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine felt a little exposed as Blink adjusted her shawl to get a better look at the dress. After a moment of looking at the mirror she saw how the dress fit her. It was definitely the right size. Was she so used to avoiding the press and keeping herself hidden from shame that she merely assumed that she could ever look like this? That she had no idea she had the assets the dress was revealing. After a moment of absorbing this realization she looked to Blink.

"Perhaps this is a step in the right direction... Do you want to try picking out something for me to try? I believe this says I'm a size 9." she smiled a little that it happened to be a multiple of three. Ever since she learned her numerological number was 3 she took note of it when coincidences such as these happen, that the numbers line up.

mc2

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

They weren't lining up, their fingers, Felicia's and Kerana's were reaching out to each other almost connected but something was holding them back. They couldn't hear each other as they tried to speak. Felicia's eyes opened, "Why can't I do it?... It seemed so much easier to talk to her when she tried to take over or in my dreams... why is it so hard now?" Perhaps part of that although she needed to talk to her, she still felt ashamed having to resort to getting Kerana to listen to her by force.

Kerana really needed to talk to her, but how?
The beast within couldn't understand why it was
hard to reach her. It was easier before, why is it
so hard now. She felt so ashamed of her actions and
how the media portrayed her. She wasn't surprised that
Felicia did not feel she could trust her right now. Especially
since there have been reports of a red fox roaming around.
It wasn't her, but how would she convince her of that,
how could she convince her of the truth now?

"I need to get to the bottom of this fast... but.. how?
I need to talk to Mr. Nixon, he may know what's going on…"

Felicia took a deep breath and went back down. She saw him on the couch deep in thought. She sat next to him her, bit her lip and rested her hands on the edge of the couch "mm-Mr. Nixon, I need your help…" she squeezed the couch as she asked because she was nervous about disturbing him.

After a moment of awkward silence, she decided to speak up a little more. "I-I've been trying to meditate... I need to find out what's going on with Kerana but... everytime I tried. I can't get through. It's like there's a barrier. We tried speaking to each other when we get close... but one can not hear the other. I-I need your help reaching her. I don't know what to do. It seems something is holding us back."

[EDITED x2]

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:09 am
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

Myth let the foxgirl speak when she returned. He was right when she needed time. Now she has come to him for help.Yes, he could do that. His course of action has been decided more or less. He would go over it with the team to gather their thoughts but he might not change his mind.

With a glance to the side he saw the foxgirl sitting there a bit timid. Unsure of what to do.

"When you saw the news, when you saw what she did, how did you feel? Embarrassed, ashamed, scared of her? The moment you did that you set up a mental barrier to protect yourself from her. But consider this...how do you think she feels? Guardian or not, I do not think that any part of you would attack innocent, defenseless people. I believe she is also ashamed." Myth explained as his posture relaxed. He was done thinking.

Before him on the table, a glass with tea, manifested itself into reality. Just the right temperature to drink.

"Valerian tea, it's associated with a sedative, it has strong calming effects on your whole being. You share a body with her so it should help relax her as well. Don't worry, it's not too strong. Go on, try it. It doesn't matter where you meditate. But it does help if you are comfortable. The tea should help."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

She listened to what her teacher had to say and she would agree,my hat she felt ashamed and scared about the damage she may have caused, and afraid to find out about all the innocent people she did hurt. Then he asked about Kerana's feelings, although she wanted to believe her teacher, she couldn't help but think she enjoyed being free to cause such destruction. As much as she wanted to believe otherwise, that is still a strong possibility considering the way footage had portrayed her. How could be ashamed if she was considering Felicia's advice at the time was naive and foolish? Still it would be nice to hear what she has to say.

She watched as he simply willed the tea into existence. As her teacher requested she takes the tea and says, "Well, bottoms up." With one sip she discovered the tea was just right , in temperature and taste. She began to feel more at ease already. She drink the rest of the cup and whipped her mouth. She decided move from the couch to a soft comfy chair next to the couch near Dean Nixon.

She breathed and used the same techniques as her teacher taught her before. She may have been slouching a little because of the tea. She was fighting to stay awake to focus at the task at hand.

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:37 am
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

Myth used his power to alter reality a little. A tweak. To Felicia it would seem like she no longer had to fight falling asleep. But she would still have the same calming effect of the tea in her. To him altering reality has been something he has known how to do for as long as he can remember. Even since his powers manifested themselves. He should have died but didn't. It was the first time his powers made themselves known. To his knowledge he was the first mutant. But in that time, news spread by word. So even if there were others, he never found them. Unlike this age. Mutants now were a common occurrence.

There was a question in his mind for a while. Could he make mutants himself? His gift should allow for such a thing. Altering a persons genes by changing reality should be doable. Maybe he could even direct the mutation, to realize specific powers. But he knew that path was a slippery slope. Perhaps if there were people who truly desired to be one he could. But he would have to give it a great deal of thought. Even if his powers made him God, should he truly be one?

Myth glanced over to Felicia, perhaps there was one other thing he could do for her. Burning an incense. Cedar incense is said to help you reach a higher form of existence. In a spiritual way,so it would make sense to use that for meditation. But he chose not to. Perhaps another time.Helping a person achieve something is a great thing, but they would need to do it themselves without being carried all the way.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia felt she didn't need to fight to keep awake and focused yet calm. She couldn't explain why things shifted but now it seemed much easier to get to her. As she saw Kerana, she noticed she seemed more calm. "What do you have to say for youtself?"

"I'm sorry. I did not know what was going on.
From what I could tell, the last people I saw
were trying to poison us. I was scared, but
one thing was clear..."

"I needed to protect you."

"I knew you didn't have fighting experience
and so I took control and thought you simply
did not know better. But now that I've seen
my actions, I'm afraid I may have over done it.
I did not mean to hurt the innocent,
I'm supposed to protect them."

"I've brought shame to this vessel."

The fox guardian bowed her head
and said "I'm sorry"

Felicia lowered her ears and felt ashamed that she thought that simply enjoyed her freedom. It also was a bit surprising to know that she too was afraid, "It's okay…" the guardian was confused. How can she be so forgiving especially since the media had taken advantage of her actions, portraying them as savages. "You didn't know what was going on… but let me make myself clear…" the fox came up to them. "We are all partners, we need to listen to each other. We share the same body. But when it comes to the final decision I must be the one to decide." Kerana nodded in agreement.

"Another thing I've been wondering were you out last night?"

Kerana sighed a little. As much
as she wanted to give her a straight answer
she felt it may be better if she finds it herself
"It may be best if you find the answer on
your own. "

Felicia wondered why couldn't she just answer but decided not to press the matter further and respect Kerana's wishes. "Alright but in the future I hope you don't feel you have to hide something from me. Please."

Her eyes fluttered opened, she looked to her teacher and smiled. "That was some great tea."
"It looks like you were right about her feeling ashamed about her actions. We worked some things out. However, when I asked her about last night she told me I had to find out on my own." She sighed to herself, and rubbed her head, "How am I supposed to do that?"

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 am
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

"How am I supposed to do that? How am I supposed to get that on?" Blink had picked out something and to Catherine the back looked really complicated.

Blink shook her head, "It's not rocket science. Look... " she demonstrated how easy it was to open up the dress to put on.

Catherine, realized it wasn't as complicated as she thought. "Oh... and hey it looks like it has.. shall I say support built in...very well, let me try this on then." she took the dress and tried it on. It seemed tight but it was comfortable and just the right fit. It did show a lot of skin but she felt more comfortable, confident in some ways because it did that. She stepped out of the dressing room and asked Blink, "How's this?" She secretly hoped it really would be the dress.

A smile crept upon Blink's face "That will do…a perfect fit even if I do say so myself. Now let's use that card to get you some more clothes and a little something for myself."

Catherine smiled and once she changed neck into the clothes she was borrowing from the lost and found box. They bought the dress and continued on their shopping spree.

mc2

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:57 am
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

Myth smiled back. It seemed to have work. Good. That would be one less load of her mind. The empty cup vanished in a almost glittery way. As if it were turned to a sparkly dust and blown away.

"Retrace your steps. Or in this case, her steps. She should smell like or similar to you. As strange as it may sound....you should follow your own scent but try to remember where you have been before so you do not have to go there again. Go to where you don't recall going. If it's leading you away from the mansion be careful and don't wonder off too far okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia nodded, "Thanks Mr.Nixon. I think that could work." She looked around a little more for Dmitri, "Have you seen Dmitri? I was hoping we would catch up with each other about the first day of school. I bet his day is going just as wonderful as mine."
cat_3nodding

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:17 pm
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

I doubt it kid

"You're welcome. and no, I don't know where he is. Oh and remember to practice form shifting now that you can talk to Kerana better." Myth suggested to the young feline.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 pm
((ooc: despite their behavior foxes are canines not felines))

User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia nodded, "Sure thing... though I think I might do more investigating after school. I don't want to miss the rest of my first day. It's been great so far cat_3nodding " she bit her lip a bit. "It's too bad I have a mystery to solve about Kerana... it was a great relief earlier that I got to stand up to her in class and take control. But now... I guess... I need to find out what happened last night."

As the bell rang, Felicia's ears perked up. "Looks like lunch is over…bummer I was hoping I'd get to see D'mitri, but oh well." She shrugged and excused herself. "I'll see you later Mr. Nixon, hopefully I'll figure out what's going on with Kerana after school. Say 'hi' to D'mitri for me"

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:09 pm
((Not sure why Prophecy or Azure aren't posting. Come on guys ))

Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

The day went by fast. Not surprisingly though. This was all new for Myth. Dean Nixon might have seen this life before but not him, despite having his memories. Dean and Myth both shared something they liked. Gardening. As strange as it may seem to see a warrior tending to the garden with such delicacy, this was something he had been doing for ages. Nature was similar to him. Neither changed. The surface might change but the essence of it not. The rose he was tending to slowly turned blue.

Myth had made up his mind. It was best for him to go alone to the MRD party.
His list of candidates was short. Felicia was too young and inexperienced. Despite her having won dominance of Kerana, it was still a risk. Besides, this was not her sort of thing at all.

Dmitri, maybe. His ability to detect and disable mutants was useful. Especially with the Black Reaper lurking about. It would effectively disable him. But there was a chance they already met and that he has that power too. It would render Dmitri useless. Though there was something on Myth's mind that he could help with.

Sebastian would seem to be a perfect choice. Well known as a scientist and most likely more used to those events. His eyes would detect every movement and catch even the smallest of details. Again, the Black Reaper would be there. And then there is the factor of his sanity. That drug was slowly decaying his mind.

Cassandra. No. She would love it there. But it would be too great of a risk. The Black Reaper getting a hold of her power would mean the end of this war. Normally an end to any war would be a good thing. But this would result in the death and imprisonment of all mutants.The safest thing to do would be to kill her instead. But he was not sure if he could. She seemed to have a form of hold over Dean without intending to.

Emma Frost would be his preferred partner. But she was not part of the team.

That just left him with.....himself. He knew a way to counter the Reaper's drain. A date for the night was someone he could just create. It would not be the first time. Plus he would need to make a positive and lasting impression. Both were things he could do. If he could create then he would have to create a bridge of peace. This was his best chance to do so. But he wasn't naive enough to believe that such a thing would be achieved in just one night.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games