Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"I could always wear a bullet proof vest, too," Warp answered dryly. "As long as I'm not shot at point blank range it'll do alright. And, besides, there is the fact that I would be by all means what would be defined as a terrorist at this point. If not worse. But thank-you for your support. It is a gamble, but I'm willing to take it."

"Furthermore, I think it is time Genosha is recognized as its own country rightfully. And, does anyone have access to a list of any American citizens in Genosha currently? I will be withdrawing my citizenship of both the U.S. and Mexico, and transferring my citizenship solely to Genosha as I am seeking political asylum here which Genosha freely grants for those persecuted for what I suppose would be best described as 'racial discrimination' to the MRD," He continued. "It is only right if any homo-superiors currently seeking asylum in Genosha who are American citizens are given the same opportunity."

He smiled briefly sitting down before saying with a sigh, "As if an MRD event could be any worse... having to be collared like an animal, having to play nice, and since I will be withdrawing my citizenship I'll have to use my birth name and sign documents using that. Anyone who enjoys politics actually deserves to be shot."

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:36 pm
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We are a country for solely for our kind. So it's only the next logical step. ." Force commented." Anyway, I could always ask around for that list. I'm sure there's someone around who can get that."

He mumbled his own name a bit." Theonis Acula Richards....can't say I hate the name though it is an odd one."

He raised a brow as if something just popped in his head." In case of sudden...trouble, I'll be sure to rip off that collar.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

She smiled a little "I feel a little more reassured with that in mind... Aside from that I don't think I've ever met a Theonis before." Catherine looked to Blink, "Shall we head out?"

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Sebastian shrugged. "I was lucky. Probably the luckiest mutant in existence. My powers awakened when I was very young. My grandfather was taking care of me, and when he found it, he simply laughed and said I was just that much more precious to him. He helped me develop my abilities, and thanks to him, I was able to do so much." he looked away. "If any others heard that story, many of them wouldn't recognize me as one of them. I didn't have to go through the ostracizing that everyone else did." He shook his head.
"My power doesn't turn off. I'm constantly over-analyzing, if I focus, everything becomes clearer than an UltraHD screen. I can see the blades of grass move slightly, and tell you the wind speed and direction from that alone. I can see the condensation on glass and tell you the humidity and temperature. I can watch the stars for a second and tell you our geographic coordinates. I'm a human computer, but 1000 times faster."
he took another bite of his sandwhich. "It's because of my grandfather that I joined the X-Men. He taught me about wars. They aren't won by who has the better weapons. You never get what you really want by beating someone up. Sure, it's a solution, but not a permanent one. There will only be dissidents in a land won by war. The X-Men are trying to find a peaceful solution, and that's how we should be doing it. Look at history. Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr., Mother Theresa, they all got what they wanted without violence. People rallied to their side, knowing them to be in the right. If they had got weapons and attacked people to win, they'd have been labeled as terrorist and no one would have joined them except other extremists."
He glanced back at Cassie. It was exactly what her brother was doing. Of course, from all Sebastian knew, what Warp might have really wanted was the eradication of humans, not equality.

Inventory:

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:54 am
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

"Maybe being lucky is just a part of your abilities," Cassie joked. "Besides, it isn't like all of us have really horrific stories. Being a mutant probably saved Alex in many ways. Our parents were never exactly the most involved parents in the world. They aren't the type to notice issues with their own kids unless it blows up in their face-till then they didn't even notice how miserable Alex was having to go to regular school or how bad it was for him. And schools generally overlook any level of bullying. It was Alex who chose to leave in the first place after he graduated. Our parents let him stay a week or so when he came back home for a brief stay. He had stayed in contact with our parents and me, especially, and honestly he had no reason to even think I was a mutant. He is not exactly the best figurehead of showing the evils of humanity against mutant-kind."

She shrugged, "And me? I had sixteen ordinary years, and besides having to leave town because of the MRD threat. Thanks to what I am I was able to travel and enjoy things no ordinary sixteen year old could. Eating at the best restaurants every meal, the fanciest hotels, first class tickets everywhere- it wasn't like I was actually suffered any real harm."

"To tell the truth Emma and Scott deserve a medal for being able to convince me to give the X-men even half a chance. And, especially for convincing to get involved at all," Cassie replied. "I didn't want to get involved and I didn't need the protection most mutants do. I could make it on my own. And I did. I'm not the type to care about history-it only gives people something to hold grudges about. And the future? What happens, happens, had always been my thinking."

She shrugged before closing her eyes and taking in a breath of fresh air. She might not be particularly interested in history but it wasn't like she didn't know a fair deal of it, "Anyways, isn't it boring for you interacting with others who don't have the slightest ability to keep up with you?"

Wearing: Completing my outfit with cowboy boots

ProphecyDestroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:01 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"I personally know a good handful of technically current American citizens already," Warp answered. "I'm sure if anyone thought about it they could figure it out. Let's see Aimee Perry, Catherine Smithe, Eris and Erida-though, I honestly don't know their original names, Raven, her fience, Memo..."

"Memo is Canadian, actually. Apparently, you don't know nationalities nearly as well as you think," Blink interrupted with a sigh. "And, I'm keeping my citizenship at this point."

Warp glanced at her momentarily a bit surprised that Blink was wanting to keep her American citizenship. She had been on the actual first boat to Genosha-it struck him as odd she actually was still wanting ties to a country she had left at the first opportunity. He sighed and glanced back at Force, "And, I doubt if there really is trouble ripping off the collar might do much good-you likely wouldn't be able to. I doubt Amp will do it if he shows up but the Black Reaper has the kid's same abilities. That means the Black Reaper would be perfectly capable of disabling any homo-superior's abilities in that place. And don't forget that Amp is also able to have a rough estimate of anyone's powers-well except his own apparently..."

"Even if in the best case scenario the Black Reaper isn't working with the MRD, the guy has no reason not to let me get shot or anything else," Warp answered. "Actually considering his reputation I'd say it would make his life easier if I did get killed. One less powerful homo-superior to worry about and he already has my abilities. If something goes poorly, I fully expect each and every one who attends to get the Hell immediately and leave anyone who is without a doubt going to be a liability to being able to do that. The biggest liability is myself, especially in the situation I am putting myself in, and I'll be damned if someone else gets hurt because of me being dead weight."

Blink stared at Warp for a moment and said under her breath, "So much for making people feel better about this plan..." She took a deep breath and glanced at Shadow Walker and said, "Well, I'm sure Force will eventually talk some sense into him. I'm not going to argue about this. You said you wanted to head out, right? We can go now, if you are ready."

She leaned over and whispered to Shadow Walker, "And we can have a lovely chat on how to ignore Warp being so fatalistic." Putting on a smile she teleported over to where her shoes had been discarded, quickly pulled on the heels and then reappeared back at Shadow Walker's side. "Okay, I'm ready now. Time to go shopping, right?"

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 am
Theonis Acula Richards
a.k.a. Force

Force sighed." Look man, there is going to be an unknown number of homo superiors present at that party. Disabling a power I figured takes a lot out of him. The stronger they are, the harder it must be for him. Even if there are two who can do that. And we don't even know if he will show up. Amp anyway." Force replied.

"Sounds like you actually want to die man. But if you are captured and we have no way of getting you out. I'll kill you myself. They went....easy on me but you? They will put you through hell. Over and over again. So me killing you would be a twisted form of kindness. Then again if you want to avoid all of that. Just sit this one out man. I may have been out of the game for a while but I will be alright. Just let me worry about getting everyone out. You don't need to walk around with a big bulls-eye on your head and a deathwish."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Inside Felicia, Kerana had observed her actions on the picture screen. She was ashamed of how things come across. At the time she was very confused, she knew someone or something had poisoned the foxgirl and she felt that she needed to step in to protect her. It was hard for her to tell what was friend or foe, there were two many people around. She was supposed to protect the innocent, not hurt them. It was so much easier in a different time, she knew the vilagers by name.

Felicia felt his big hand on her head and felt a little comforted. She felt a little relieved at him saying all this. However after seeing Kerana's actions just now it was all the more clear what he said earlier.

Nova Blancke

"...as you are now, you are not suited to be an X-men..."

Her eyes had tears in them as she looked up. "Y-you were right... I-I'm not suited to be an X-men... I came here for help to rescue my parents... I-I shouldn't be part of the team..." she rubbed her eyes. "Excuse me..." she ran off to her room.

Felicia and Kerana were both in agreement. They were only a danger to their new family, a danger to the X-Men Team, a liability.

Nova Blancke

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 am
Dean Nixon
a.k.a. Myth

Myth watched as the girl ran away. He did not chase her despite wanting to help her. There were more pressing matters at hand than the problems of a single girl. Sure it was tragic but it was nothing he hadn't seen before. There wasn't much he hasn't seen before on that account.

No, he had to focus on this new interesting approach of the MRD. He knew it was safe. They would be shooting down their own new policies and support if they harmed the mutants they invited with an open hand. But it raised another question, would the Black Reaper be there? It was hardly a question because he already knew the answer. Yes. The Black Reaper would be there. But perhaps it would give him a chance to talk to the man. Ask him his objectives, why he was doing what he did. If his hunch was correct, he could ask Jason those same questions at the same time.

This invitation raised another question. Who would he bring along? He would prefer Emma Frost. She is intelligent and would have no problem mingling with the people. And who could resist talking to her? She was a beautiful woman after all.
Physik was his next choice. Well know scientific genius. He could also be very useful with observations. Nothing escapes his eyes. That could prove to be very useful if something does go wrong.
Maybe he could bring Scarlette Maximoff. Gypsy Witch or Gypsy for short as Dean called her. She would most definitely draw the attention of the men there. Especially with that walk of hers. But it wouldn't be wise. Her control over her powers, however interesting they maybe, would be too dangerous in there.

It could also very well be a trap, so should he even take members of his team along? He could easily change anything that went wrong but perhaps it was best if he went by himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image
Sebastian Arkain
Physik

Sebastian shook his head. "I do my best to make things interesting. I like watching people think, too. Otherwise, teaching would be horrible for me. Waiting what feels like hours for a student to reach an answer I've come up with already? Instead of waiting, I watch. By seeing the subtle movements of the body and face, you can sort of figure out someone's thought processes. Finding out how they come to the answer is just as fun, I think. And then people do things that surprise me, and I'm amazed I didn't see it, and how much people can't just be analysed like that. It's always fun."

Inventory:

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:09 pm
mc2
My name is Blink
though once upon a time I was called Aimee Perry

{Location: Warp's Apartment}

She took a deep breath and glanced at Shadow Walker and said, "Well, I'm sure Force will eventually talk some sense into him. I'm not going to argue about this. You said you wanted to head out, right? We can go now, if you are ready."

She leaned over and whispered to Shadow Walker, "And we can have a lovely chat on how to ignore Warp being so fatalistic." Putting on a smile she teleported over to where her shoes had been discarded, quickly pulled on the heels and then reappeared back at Shadow Walker's side. "Okay, I'm ready now. Time to go shopping, right?"

User Image
Catherine Smithe
my name is Shadow Walker

Catherine smiled and nodded a little as Blink asked about heading out I thought she'd never ask Then she snapped out then back in again looking a little taller than she was before due to her heals. She asked again, "Yeah, let's go." she had never been so anxious for a shopping trip in all her life.

As they popped into the store she looked around and found a couple of dresses, shoes, and accessories. "Where do I go to try these on?" Blink rolled her eyes as the girl didn't seem to acknowledge the huge sign that pointed out took her to one of the changing rooms. Then popped back out into the waiting room. Moments later she came out wearing her first outfit. "Well, what do you think?" This outfit, although classy did seem to be a bit to conservative for her age.

((ooc: I hope you don't mind mc2, I just want to keep it moving. If you need me to I can edit it.))

mc2

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:39 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp rolled his eyes as Force started lecturing him about having a death wish and pointing out the dangers of if they did capture him and that logically he should sit things out. Meanwhile Blink and Shadow Walker disappeared to leave Force to handle Warp and his own ideas about how to handle things-which obviously Blink didn't agree with either. "I have to consider appearances as well," Warp answered, annoyed. "I don't know if I can actually afford to sit this one out. I'm far too public of a figure for my own good. And, I don't have a deathwish."

Running his fingers through his hair he said, "And, as sick as it is, if the MRD did cross us in my proposed situation it would destroy any credibility they built in trying to extend the olive branch and claim that we are merely sick individuals who need a cure."

"Of course, I suppose, if it came to just what I wanted, I would rather die than lose my powers permanently," Warp added. Standing, he walked to the wall and leaned against it looking out one of the apartment's windows, "I don't like not being in control. If I'm sitting that one out I have absolutely no way of influencing how things play out there..." He let out a short laugh, "I guess my powers pretty fitting for me-gives me the ability to control things almost absolutely around me."

Nova Blancke

ProphecyDestroyer

MC MagicianOfBlackChaos

PixelMuse

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:49 am
User Image
My name is Blink
though once upon a time I was called Aimee Perry

{Location: Genosha}

Blink raised a brow at the outfit that Shadow Walker had picked out. It wasn't that she looked bad it was just as she blurted out with a chuckle, "You look like your a young widow at her husband's funeral on the prowl for your next husband who you also plan to kill off."

"Please tell me that isn't the kind of thing you're used to," Blink added, shaking her head. "It's pretty just a bit gloomy. Maybe something more um... cheerful? You are representing Genosha, right? Well, Genosha should be an improvement versus where you lived before. Funeral wear-no matter what role you are playing or how good it looks-I do not approve of."

PixelMuse

< sweatdrop
>>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:00 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

User Image

"Basically you are the teacher of every student's nightmare, then," Cassie chuckled. "Your students can't get away with anything, especially if you make a habit of watching their every move. I assume you do that to everyone though, even outside of class. Figure out anything interesting from that people watching hobby of yours?" She ended half-joking.

Wearing: Completing my outfit with cowboy boots

ProphecyDestroyer

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:18 pm
Quote:
…THEY SHOULD BE PLACING A COLLAR ON THIS RED MONGREL THAT APPEARED AT THE MRD's LAST EVENT! THERE HAVE BEEN MORE SIGHTINGS OF THE CREATURE LAST NIGHT…

User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia was in her room. She calmed down a little and was looking out the window. She rubbed her eyes a little, the things she saw on the TV along with the words that accompanied it kept cycling through her head. She rubbed her neck a little. The last time she saw a mutant collar, it was when she escaped her parents.

If she was that dangerous, should she really be around anyone? What about the recent sightings of the fox creature? Did Kerana some how break loose without her knowing? Without her remembering the event occurred? How could she expect them to trust her, if she can't trust herself? It had to be her, who else could it be? What did she do? Where did she go? Before she fell apart again, she felt she needed answers, she took a deep breath and sat on her bed and started trying to meditate like her teacher taught her. This time she really needed to talk to her...

and Kerana needed to talk to her as well...

Nova Blancke

mc2

ProphecyDestroyer

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games