Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:55 pm
ZarAburame
Would you like me to be 100% honest with you? Note: Zar being honest can be quite harsh don't get mad when its all said and done.
No, I can take honesty, it's cool. Judging by the fact that you're asking me first, I think I have a pretty good guess as to what you'll say, hahaha... rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm
You've become a thorn in the side to say the least. You question absolutely every little thing that doesn't go your way and ask if there are ways around it or say there should be. No one else has ever questioned the restriction system as much as you. Not to mention you came off as a major brat when you said you only cared about the digimon you wanted and not about the rest. If every one thought that way it would be terrible. Honestly you need to just sit back and deal with it. Questioning things don't change how they work. Asking for special treatment is dumb. You just need to participate in the guild like every one else and not worry so much about digimon as not every one has all the digimon they like heck I have digimon i hate but I still apperciate them. So just sit bit and dont worry about digimon.

EDIT: thank you karan. Another thing is you over complicate things. Not everything needs to be analyzed like its math. Im a math god and even i detest over analyzing things because it just becomes more of a headache for everyone.  

ZarAburame

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 pm
Blademaster Banryu
ZarAburame
Would you like me to be 100% honest with you? Note: Zar being honest can be quite harsh don't get mad when its all said and done.
No, I can take honesty, it's cool. Judging by the fact that you're asking me first, I think I have a pretty good guess as to what you'll say, hahaha... rofl

I just want to say that about more then half your normal posts have like three paragraphs in them. O_o

Anyways....Hi I am Karan, awesome guy with the Turtle Digimon! : D  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm
Darkfire Karan
Blademaster Banryu
ZarAburame

I just want to say that about more then half your normal posts have like three paragraphs in them. O_o

Anyways....Hi I am Karan, awesome guy with the Turtle Digimon! : D

I remember seeing you everywhere from your signature. xD Nice to meet you dude, I'm Banryu, the, uh... .....blademaster, I guess... or the guy who likes dragons.

ZarAburame
You've become a thorn in the side to say the least. You question absolutely every little thing that doesn't go your way and ask if there are ways around it or say there should be. No one else has ever questioned the restriction system as much as you. Not to mention you came off as a major brat when you said you only cared about the digimon you wanted and not about the rest. If every one thought that way it would be terrible. Honestly you need to just sit back and deal with it. Questioning things don't change how they work. Asking for special treatment is dumb. You just need to participate in the guild like every one else and not worry so much about digimon as not every one has all the digimon they like heck I have digimon i hate but I still apperciate them. So just sit bit and dont worry about digimon.

EDIT: thank you karan. Another thing is you over complicate things. Not everything needs to be analyzed like its math. Im a math god and even i detest over analyzing things because it just becomes more of a headache for everyone.

......okay... You're not unjustified in telling me any of that. I deserve this, yeah. Okay, you're right... I suppose I'll thank you for this the way someone is thankful for a slap in the face; I needed that. I've been a brat and I need to settle down.

About typing a lot, I admit to being very talkative, and I won't apologize for writing a lot... however, overanalyzing IS an unfortunate bad habit of mine, so I WILL try to work on that... and on being less annoying in general.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 pm
I added a poll to see what people advise as to the mutation of my Guardromon... Help me choose, I'm friggin' indecisive. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm
Bumping for votes on the indecisiveness poll! Also, who likes my pretty pitchers!? pirate

EDIT: Quick, someone help me. eek Charithalos Blademaster is in the marketplace right now for just about my total savings, should I get it, or save for something better (or hope the price goes down)!? D: Quick quick quick, while it's still there! Dx

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 pm
I . . . AM . . . RONERYYYYYYYY

Draco, come in here and discuss with me your silly ponies and biz instead of clogging the cataclysm chat with it. Dx

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Bwahaha.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 pm
No... YOU DON'T MEAN IT!!!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
No... YOU DON'T MEAN IT!!!
I certainly hope not. 0___o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:29 am
Blademaster Banryu

Sup. The names Ultimatemk  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:43 am
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

Ohai. Yeh, I know who you are, I've seen you around a lot. We haven't met yet? o.0 Huh. Well, I'm Banryu, that's what you can call me. =D Good to officially meet you, eh~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:31 am
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

Ohai. Yeh, I know who you are, I've seen you around a lot. We haven't met yet? o.0 Huh. Well, I'm Banryu, that's what you can call me. =D Good to officially meet you, eh~

So what are you planning to do with Guardromon?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 am
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

Well, you can see the poll, heheh... ...oh oh wait, you must mean what have I decided? :0 Well, I haven't completely... but seeing as I'm about to use my only mutation for this individual, I'm thinking Seadramon is my best option... with Cyclonemon I actually have a shot at getting some rare guys like MasterTyrannomon or Paildramon, but I have to go random evolution for that and I dunno if I want to leave that in the hands of fate again. So Seadramon is the most likely option at this point, since I know what he'll turn into... I had been gonna try for GigaSeadramon but there's too many restricted factors on him to make that a plausible possibility in the near future. gonk So yeah, probably Seadramon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 am
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

Well, you can see the poll, heheh... ...oh oh wait, you must mean what have I decided? :0 Well, I haven't completely... but seeing as I'm about to use my only mutation for this individual, I'm thinking Seadramon is my best option... with Cyclonemon I actually have a shot at getting some rare guys like MasterTyrannomon or Paildramon, but I have to go random evolution for that and I dunno if I want to leave that in the hands of fate again. So Seadramon is the most likely option at this point, since I know what he'll turn into... I had been gonna try for GigaSeadramon but there's too many restricted factors on him to make that a plausible possibility in the near future. gonk So yeah, probably Seadramon.

GigaSeadramon is an X-Antibody digimon so there is a highly low chance you can get it without an X-Antibody  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:02 am
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu

GigaSeadramon is an X-Antibody digimon so there is a highly low chance you can get it without an X-Antibody

There's that, that's true. It's also possible to DNA Digivolve Whamon + Gigadramon or Kenkimon + Tylomon to GigaSeadramon, but Whamon's line is restricted and Gatomon, who turns into Tylomon, is too by my understanding. x| I didn't want both, but I might as well go for MetalSeadra now and hope to get lucky later, haha... rofl  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff