Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Law held his hamburger tightly and bit into the hamburger before looking back at Minzy, who has already finished his. As he continued to finish off his hamburger as he continued to watch Minzy, thinking about the question he recently asked about. However, he was just so confused about what happened recently.

First, I gets accused of murder of some annoying girl. Second, I run away with three other people. And somehow, I end up sitting in front of a rich kid eating a dammed hamburger.

Turning to Minzy, Law finsihed off the rest of his burger and leaned back into his chair. Letting out a small smile, he stretched his arms happily and turned back to the other. In the back of his head, he always wanted to sit back and relax. It almost felt nice. Taking sip from his drink, Law sat up and smiled at Minzy before speaking.

"If... I said I didn't do it... would you believe me? I didn't do it. "

Law paused again. That's right, technically, anyone could say that they didn't murder the girl. Just... he had no experience of killing and was always an honour student that never skipped class.

"I didn't do it... I just... feel so stressed... I thought school was tough but this...."

Law sighed heavily as he rubbed his forehead. Everything was stressing him out real bad and he was just, confused. Trying not to loose his temper, he exhaled deeply and shut his eyes tightly as he looked back up at Minzy.

"I'm sorry. I just feel... sick I guess."

Law sighed and shook his head lightly before taking another sip from his drink before getting up to throw away the garbage. It was unfair. Everything. He was the perfect student. How did it come down to this?

Sucking in a final breath, he turned to Minzy and smiled weakly and nodded to him silently. It was time to go back to the hotel where Heechul and Jake were waiting. He smiled weakly and grabbed his bag and grinned at the other jokingly.

"Let's go back already. I hope you know our way back, because I am lost."

Minzy... - Company

Burger joint. - Location

Leaving. - Currently

Happy yet confused. - Feeling

Crap post sorry...... - OOC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

come on, come on, come on, breathe in . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .fly off, fly off, fly off breathe out

Minzy felt bad for accusing Law so outright and rude like that, he didn't feel like he should make eye contact for a while until everything blew over. Minzy looked down at his hands, folded neatly on the table, and wondered if everyone saw the same thing as he did; did they see clean, boyishly large hands with bitten down, square nails and freckles, small scars, and burns covering the tanned skin? Or did they see the reddish brown crimson of blood covering a murderer's gnarled hands?

Minzy felt his vision blur and tried to sort out what he saw of his own hands.

He was clean. Right?

"I believe you." Minzy whispered, having not expected murder from Law. It was one thing to judge Law based on looks, the clean hair cut and well kept clothes, but Minzy was judging Law from what he knew of the others personality. And, though hot-headed and prone to explosions when irritated, Minzy didn't think Law would ever kill anyone. "Sorry for bringing this up." Without another word, Minzy tugged on Law's sleeve and then led Law back to the hotel where Heechul and Jake were occupying themselves with their own activities.

---
Minzy was first to go to sleep, claiming he was tired and didn't like being awake when he wasn't high. That last part unsettled Jake just a little bit, thinking that maybe Minzy was clinically depressed like that one friend he had had back in the KXC, who couldn't stand life unless he was drunk.

Snip. Snip. Sip.

Before Minzy woke up, before Law could have possibly known what Heechul was doing, the small boy had climbed up on Minzy's mattress, straddled Minzy's sleeping figure, and began to cut away his long locks of golden brown hair.

Jake watched silently from where he was sitting on his bed."This isn't going to gain you any popularity points with our resident Junkie."

Heechul shrugged and continued cutting until Minzy had shorter hair than Law, just a notch above his ears and roughly three inches all the way around his head. It was a messy cut, a little uneven in places, but Heechul found he was proud of his job when he started on the bangs and gave Minzy and nice side fringe that was just a cut above the ey---
"Oh my god!" Heechul practically shouted in shock, scrambling clumsily to get off of Minzy. Heechul slid ungracefully off of Minzy’s bed, taking half the blanket with him. "H-his eye!"

Jake rushed over and almost couldn’t believe what he saw. Minzy’s left eye, the one he always kept covered with a curtain of hair, was surrounded by a patch of pale scar tissue that spread all the way from his eyebrow to the area of his cheek next to his nostril. The scar was so deep near the eye that it was a purplish color, like that of frozen skin, while the rest of the scar was a bright whitish that contrasted with Minzy’s darkly tanned skin.

turning, turning, round an' round and rotate . . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .it hurts, it hurts it hurts to breathe in and out

((I’ll have Minzy wake up in my next post. ))  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:03 am
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Why... do I ALWAYS WAKE UP TO SCREAMING??

Law shifted uneasily in his bed and got up quickly, half tired and grumpy. Getting up quickly, he turned his eyes to the two boys that were still awake (somehow) and surrounding Minzy like he was some interesting specimen in Science class. The student wasn't too particularly interested until he looked at the floor. Golden brown hair was in a way, scattered around Minzy.

Changing his mind quickly, Law got up suddenly, causing Heechul and Jake to notice him. He didn't bother putting on his glasses and he quickly pushed Jake out of the way harshly to get a look at Minzy. His eyes widened and he felt sickened at the nasty scar that was covered by the druggie's hair.

"Heechul.... I know you did this.... dammit!"

Law quickly slapped the scissors out of Heechul's hand and punched him really hard on the cheek. Those actions, were uncalled for, but Law was just real mad at him. There were other ways to help Minzy without cutting his hair, and he wasn't going let that slide with that other kid.

"He said he didn't want it didn't he? What's your problem? "

Law paused silently and rubbed his head before walking back and putting on his glasses before turning back to both of them. Scratching his head quietly, he shook his head lightly and sat back onto his bed. Pointing his fingers at both Heechul and Jake, he growled darkly as he spoke.

"You. Better. Take. Responsibility. Got it humans?"

Exhaling slightly, Law rubbed his head and fell back onto his bed and yawned. How early was he woken up anyway? It didn't really matter though. A new problem just came up. How was he supposed to deal with three immature people?

Exhaling deeply, he turned his eyes to Minzy and sighed. Law sighed and muttered a weak apology. He should have been awake to govern things. He was the only civilized person here. He should have been keeping everything in order. Feeling a wave of guilt take over, Law sighed and laid in his bed restless, not bothering to listen in onto anything.

I'm... so sorry Minzy... Forgive me...

Minzy, Heechul, Jake... - Company

Hotel Room. - Location

Doing nothing. - Currently

Guilty and angry. - Feeling

moo...... - OOC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:33 am
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

"Did this? Nu-unh! It wasn't me!" Heechul defended himself wildly, dropping the scissors next to his feet. He scrambled to pick them up and quickly held the blades up, pointed as Law as if defending himself from some wild animal. Heechul glared at Law, eyes crazed and light with some maniac fire of rage."That scar was there before! You think I cut him? I'll ******** cut y--"

Jake put a hand on Heechul's head of messy black hair and gripped down slightly, enough to silence Heechul for the moment. "Law was referring to the haircut," Jake corrected his younger friend quietly, giving Law a slight nod that could count as an apology or just as an acknowledgement.

Heechul reluctantly admitted his mistake and put the scissors down one last time."And I know, I know, I'm sorry, okay?" Heechul mused, almost sounding sincere. "I'll tell him it was all me. And, I only did this so no Cop'll recognize him. Hell, no one'll recognize him like this!"

Shouting, sarcasm dipped apologies, and the faintly metallic click of scissor blades closing permeated the dark depths of sleep Minzy had settled among. His face felt colder than usual, a similar feeling to the one he always got when there was a hole in the knee of his jeans that he hadn't noticed before going outside. With a sense of unease creeping past the comfortable ignorance of sleep, Minzy blinked awake.

One eye a light hazel, flecked with yellow and shining a dark green only when the light hit it properly. The other eye, a strikingly clear emerald green, with the damaged, spread pupil separating the sea of green in three different quadrants as if a knife had dragged the blackness across the iris. Both blinked at the world, scanned the small group of teenaged boys, but only one opened fully. The emerald eye, the damaged one surrounded by a scar, was perpetually squinted.

"...Guys?" Minzy sat up and small strands of hair floated down into his vision. He blinked again, paused, and slowly brought two hands up to his face. Minzy felt the right side of his face and his finger tips brushed choppily cut hair, on the left side...Minzy felt the cold skin of his shameful scar."Wh...Wha..." Minzy's voice was merely more than a whimper, he sounded like he may cry. Minzy's hand started to shake.

Minzy, look, I'm sorry, I--

"Why would you do this?" Minzy screamed, a bubble of hysteria climbing his throat and threatening to turn into tears. He raised until he was kneeling on his bed, leant forward to glare at Heechul right in the face."It wasn't me! It wasn't me! I swear to God I didn't kill her! Yet you still...do this...to me..." Minzy hid his left eye, turned away from the group. "I didn't kill her."

"Heechul didn't mean any harm."

"Well he sure did cause some, didn't he?!"

"Can't we just deal with this in the morning? I mean, I said I was sorry and it's late...Minzy, I'll make it up to you!

"How? ******** how are you gunna make it up to me? Are you gunna give me my hair back? Gunna take away my ******** ******** eye? ******** you, Heechul! You're the murderer anyway! I did nothin' but give her some weed! ******** man! It wasn't me! It wasn't <********> me!"

Jake turned away from Minzy, feeling his heart tug a little bit in empathy for the boy with the emerald eye. "His eyes being different colors, that's called Heterochromia Iridium." Jake informed quietly. He didn't know what to do, but at least Heechul wasn't being violent. He looked to Law, black eyes emotionless. "I don't know what to do, Law." Jake pinched the bridge of his nose. "There's no way, even with make-up, that Minzy'll ever be rid of that damage. I don't know how we can calm him down."

Minzy abruptly stopped screaming, his voice dropped in volume but also lowered a few octaves."This stupid eye. I used to care, y'know, care a lot..." Minzy mumbled, hugging his knees close to his chest. He still wasn't facing the other boys, he was starring at a wall with a blank expression. "Used to will it...Wish it away..."

Heechul clenched his fists, ready and willing to beat Minzy to the ground. "It's just a burn, chill out! No one cares! There're plenty'a freaks here in a big city!"

Minzy smirked for a second."It's not a burn. This scar's from a 1995 souvenir pocket knife from the West Coast..." Minzy let out a shaky breath."Funny, isn't it?"

((Draaaaama.))  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Law literally jumped out of his bed as he heard Minzy's hysterical scream. The first thing that popped into his head was regret and anger. Why was he always waking up to some sort of screaming. Exhaling deeply, he slipped on his glasses and walked up to the commotion remaining silent.

Turning his eyes to Jake, Law silently mouthed the words 'not yet' before analysing the situation. Honestly, Law didn't like to associate himself with other humans, but Minzy was almost different. Almost. He was still a mortal being on earth. Exhaling deeply, Law shot a nasty glare at Heechul before walking over to Minzy and sitting beside him.

"... Don't expect me to make you feel better. I don't know how to."

Law dug into his pocket and pulled out a mp3 player and stuck a earphone into Minzy's ear and turned on one of his original songs he composed and sang. He wasn't an expert in sound therapy but some of his songs were pretty good. Hip yet beautiful.

"Deal with it and listen. Think of it as sound therapy."

Law sighed as he started to listen a little to the music. At times like these, he felt as if he was listening to an angel. Sometimes, he amazed himself with his awesomeness. Exhaling calmly, he placed his hand on Minzy's head and lightly encircled his scar and smiled.

"Emerald eye. It's pretty. I'll bye you an eye patch if you don't want others seeing it. Are you done? I am hungry. I'll treat you to whatever you want to eat. I can afford it."

Law took off his earplug and got up to face both Heechul and Jake. It was time to clear things up. It would be problematic if things like these occurred often. He silently removed his glasses before glaring back up at the two boys, mostly at Heechul.

"Heechul, Jake. Pull a stunt like this again and you are out. If you do things like these, we as a group are more prone to be caught by the police. Trauma isn't something you should toy with. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO MINZY!"

Letting out a final breath, Law grabbed his bag and headed into the washroom to change. One because he felt dirty with dirty clothes on. Two. To get the hell away from the humans. Removing his shirt and pants, he dug through the bag and pulled out the colorful shirt Minzy bought.

He silently bit the tag off before putting it on. Pulling out a random puffy vest, he tore off the tags and wore it before looking into the mirror. He looked almost like a real gangster, at least.

Finally satisfied, Law folded up his glasses and shoved them in a cardboard box, that went straight into his bag. Opening the washroom door, he looked at the three boys and he walked towards them.

"We should get out soon. You guys ready to leave?"

Hotel Room. - Location

Getting ready to leave - Currently

angry. - Feeling

moo... - OOC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

Minzy was a little bit taken aback when Law said he didn't know how to calm him down. At this point in time, Minzy hadn't thought about what he would do after screaming at Heechul, he hadn't thought about calming down at all. Listening to Law sing did help, however, and being around Law did ease his nerves. Minzy listened, and reflected on his hysteria of just a few minutes earlier. He felt his face burn with a blush. Minzy had always been like this; his freak outs never lasted long, and always left him feeling stupid, ashamed of himself, and guilty for putting others in such a situation where they had to deal with him.

Jake nodded to Law, finding it sort of amusing how a boy younger than himself, who thought of everyone else as lesser beings, had become something of a leader among convicts. Jake was thankful to Law for calming Minzy down, no matter how he had managed it, but wasn't sure how to show it.

"Fine. Fine! I learned my ******** lesson! No cuttin' freak's hair!" Heechul grumbled to himself as Law was changing in the bathroom. He paced the hotel room and cracked open a soda can. "I don't appreciate you, out of all of us, accusing me of bein' the killer, Freak." Heechul snarled at Minzy, jabbing a finger close to Minzy's nose. "You confessed, no one trusts you."

Minzy didn't answer. He stayed silent until Law came back out of the wash room, changed and without glasses. Minzy found this odd, why would Law take off his glasses. Jake and Heechul agreed that they should all go somewhere else, and soon, before Minzy really knew what was happening, they were all in a small alleyway in a rough part of the city.

"You're a good singer, Law." Minzy praised as he stood with his back against the wall, mindlessly kicking an empty take-out container every now and then. "Sorry for freaking out back there..." Minzy bit his lip. "And thanks, for calling my eye pretty...I don't want an eye-patch though, can't see outta it anyway..."

Heechul sat on the ground, starring up at everyone else. "We need to figure out who of us killed her and we need to do it fast." Heechul looked at Law for a long time, surveying his face and eyes and hair and even his outfit. Lastly, Heechul focused on his hands. "Where were you the night she died?" Heechul thought for a second, then snapped his eyes over to Minzy. "You too, where were you? I trust Law over you so you better answer my question."

Minzy fidgeted. "I was...I don't remember where I was. I was high."

"Did Callie give you that scar when you tried to kill her?" Heechul whispered under his breath. Then, loud enough for everyone to hear, he said, "I was with the KXC, we just won a gang fight, kicked them Ch!ipets outta our territory. But I didn't kill nobody."

Jake shifted stance. He didn't say anything.

((sorry, bad post, im on a phone and have to go places soon. .))  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Law sighed and leaned against the walls of the dark alleys, keeping silent. He knew it, too much tension grew and he didn't want any more murders happening. Listening to everyone, he could guess which one was the murder based on personality, and their alibi. It was pretty hard to guess who murdered Callie Anderson.

Then again. There was a possibility that the murderer was not in their group, but someone didn't speak up yet.

Turning his eyes to Jake, Law looked at him carefully and sighed. He really didn't want to interrogate anyone. It wasn't fun. And besides, Heechul and Jake seems to be the best of friends. He should know what Heechul is doing and vice versa. No matter he decided to speak up.

"First off, Minzy. That wasn't me. You just think it's me singing. It's just music therapy." He lied calmly as he folded his arms and fixed his hair. Surprisingly, he was oddly calm about him being able to guess the singer was him. Then again, as much as Minzy was strange and mental, he seemed sharp as a person.

"Secondly. There are two possibilities on where the murderer might be. Either in our group, or not. If we assume the murderer is in our group, then I can say either Minzy, Heechul, Jake or Me."

Exhaling deeply, Law rubbed his head and shifted nervously. Digging into his bag, he took out a small journal with a pen and began to sketch what almost looked like a table chart and began scribbling into the chart to represent what he he understood.

"Minzy. You were high. You don't remember anything. You also confessed. You are the most likely killer but... you are honest about it... to my understanding."

Law then dug through his bag and pulled out the mini cardboard box that held his glasses. His eyes started to sting from not wearing them. Slipping them on, he continued with his own story.

"Where I was. I was at home. Watering my plants. After that, I was writing lyrics and working on my French essay. I am telling the truth, but there is a possibility I am lying to you. However, if you consider that I have never skipped school, and have not joined any gangs and do not resort to violence, I can safely say I am not the murderer."

Continuing the sketches, Law paused at Heechul's name. It was going to be hard to reason this. He didn't have enough evidence to draw a proper conclusion. He didn't know about his life, family life, nor he gives enough information to draw a decent conclusion.

Making a few marks on the chart, Law looked up at Jake and narrowed his eyes at him. "Jake... You were not suspected of murder, but you travling with us makes you a suspect. You do not know us, yet you show that you are a good person. However, your silent nature, past and records do not help your case."

Law finished the scrribbling on the chart and finally turned to Heechul. As much as he tried to think, most of it was assumptions and guesses. He needed more facts. Turning his eyes to the final boy in the group, he sighed and began to speak.

"Heechul. You are the mystery in our group. I do not know enough to draw a final conclusion. Therefore, the prime suspects in the group are Minzy and Jake. I am not saying any of you did it but.... but I am only saying facts..."

Law closed his journal and slipped them into the bag before tapping Minzy's shoulder and smiling at him. "I am hungry. Jake, Heechul, you get to decide, I'll pay so don't worry. Just don't do anything stupid."

Dark alleyway. - Location

HUNGRY!! - Currently

calm, happy, deep in thought. - Feeling

moo... - OOC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

Jake thought long and hard about Law. Could he be telling the truth? Well, Jake decided that he was. Law didn't really look like the flower keeping type, but, given what Jake knew of the boy's family situation, anything was really possible, right? Having been through something traumatic...That could make anyone change, or gain a few odd habits.

Upon Law deciding that Jake was a suspect while Heechul was not, Jake smiled.

Being high was a scary thing, but so was being sober. Minzy had to admit it made sense that everyone suspected him...He was some druggie with a lot of off-balance habits and a slanted smile and a scar covering one eye, after all. But he didn't like it all the same. He admitted to killing Callie because....Because... Minzy didn't know why.

Heechul raised an eyebrow at Law and smirked. This kid was smart, smart enough to look past Heechul's violent history of gangs and violence and rule him out as the potential killer. Heechul was...Reluctantly, starting to like Law. On the subject of food, however, Heechul had to admit he wasn't very hungry, what with his supply of junk food and soda to keep his belly full. So, he just shrugged and, eventually, Jake suggested a small buffet type place near a large park. It's all you can eat for, like, two dollars.

Once everyone had shuffled away from the alley way and migrated to the buffet place, which had everything from seafood to salad and those gross olive things, Minzy took a seat with Law and Heechul sat with Jake in the next booth over. Minzy wasn't hungry, food made his stomach turn unless he was high and had the munchies. He rarely got hungry unless he was buzzed, which would explain his tiny frame. Minzy did, however, get a large soda and suck on it absently as Jake and Heechul made small talk.

After a long time, Minzy decided he needed to tell the truth. "Can...Can I...Tell a story?"

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:55 am
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

As much as Law claimed he was hungry, it wasn't long until he was full. He hated it when he felt hungry, but really wasn't. No matter, the young student was glad that food was ridiculously cheap. Besides, the food was pretty good.

Just, something was bothering him about Heechul.

In cases like these, it was important to make assumptions. It was also important to lie to figure out , 'who's the murderer' game. However, Law didn't want to assume anything. But questions were ringing in his brain about Heechul. Was he the killer? What was his past? He's in the KXC right? But if he's the killer, Jake should know. But then again...

"But I am missing something.... what is it?"

His eyes flicked up as he tapped his pen against the journal that was in front of him. It didn't make sense at all. Minzy.... is a suspect but not high enough to begin to examine his ever move. Once he knew more about Heechul, he would be able to make a rational guess who the killer was.

Or maybe, Heechul was everything Law guessed he was. A robbing violent delinquent that joined a gang. And... he knew Callie Anderson... because of ties in the other gang and killed her off. Besides, Law knew gangs would do rash thing impulsively. Like his older sister....

And all of Law's thoughts were lost in an instant as he heard Minzy's voice echoing in his ears. The first thing he thought of was, No. Not Minzy. He can't kill anyone! Or maybe even Something... happened... but what? Is it relevant?

Law silently mouthed the words, a story as he sipped his drink calmly. Turning his eyes to Minzy, he shifted uncomfortably but, he still managed to keep his composure. He wasn't sure if he was going to regret it but he exhaled deeply, and spoke clearly, trying not to sound worried.

"Y-you don't have to ask. We'll listen... at least I will... but is something wrong?"

Law braced himself mentally as he bit his lip nervously. Trying to keep his emotions under control, he cursed himself mentally. He knew, that emotions make solving this harder. Probably for the first time, he found someone he could talk and share his problems with.

After glancing at Heechul's empty column in the chart, Law silently closed the journal and threw it in his bag before listening to Minzy. Something would show importance. He knew, everything would end soon. Everything will go back to the way it was before.

Except, Law wasn't sure if he wanted this free-for-all-life to end so quickly.

Buffet . - Location

Who's the murderer? - Currently

deep in though, worried. Confused. - Feeling

moo... - OOC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

Heechul looked out the window and saw a large park with a big crowd gathered around some sort of make-shift stage in the center of the grass. His eyes widened and a small smile played on his lips, he turned to Jake. "We're goin' there next." He tilted his head in the direction of the crowd, gaining a smile from Jake, who nodded.

Minzy wanted to say, yeah, something's wrong, but he thought that might be considered lying. Minzy looked at Law, head lowered so that his uneven bangs fell into his face a little bit. He was experimenting to see how much of his broken eye he could hide. People had been starring earlier, but Jake had just put a hand on Minzy's shoulder and kept walking. "Law, are you okay?" Minzy had noticed that stutter, the way that Law seemed different. Sober, Minzy was less preceptive of the word, but he was still pretty good at remembering details about people and Law, for one, never stuttered. Law bit his lip, confirming Minzy's suspicions. "You stuttered, it's unlike you."

Jake and Heechul looked over now, interested and, despite himself, Jake was even a little concerned. "You still thinkin' about who's the killer? It's none of us, unless it's Minz over here. Or you, but I don't think it's you."

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Law shifted uncomfortably as Minzy asked him a question. Again, even though that guy was a drugged up mental case, he was sharp. And because of that, he just grabbed a lot of unwanted attention from the other two.

A small smile crept up Law's face as he turned to Mizny. Even though he was on the verge on going insane, he still managed to keep his composure. Exhaling deeply, he decided to speak up, mainly because everyone else wanted to know who the murderer was.

"Heechul, it's not about who murdered the person. Something is missing. Knowing WHO the murderer is one thing, but I still can't figure out the other questions. Why? What's the reason and cause? Was murdering someone the best option? And.... I am missing two crucial pieces of info."

Remembering back to the chart Law drew in his journal, he remembered the people. Minzy, Jake, Heechul and himself. He wasn't that stupid to just have such info. IF what he assumed about Heechul was correct, it would make a lot more sense.

However, what was going on? Did he get himself into something that he shouldn't have. Somehow, something was telling Law to drop the case and forget about it. Just make peace with everyone, maybe get Heechul to like Minzy, but above all, to live an action packed life with the three.

"Let's say... I am the murderer. The judge calls me guilty, and I am jailed for the rest of my life. My life is ruined. Yeah, I 'killed' her but What? There are still questions. One question to begin is, 'How did she die?"

Law shook his head and took a long sip off his drink before continuing. He didn't know why he was saying this, but he felt that everyone needed to know this. Sure, he was a nerd. A boring kid that had a secret life of fame, but he never felt so attracted towards other people. yes, including Heechul.

What reason would I have? Who is Callie Anderson to me? Was I drugged? Who is the third party? How might I have killed Callie? If I knew Callie Anderson, I must have known someone that knows her to be able to supply me with the knowledge to kill her. Or am I being ordered by a person of authority?

Taking a deep breath, Law bit his kip and began to finish off his point he was trying to make to Heechul. Even though they probably couldn't understand this, but at least, it would be one less burden Law had to carry.

"Realize.... The list can go on. And this is me. The most innocent person in this group. Jake, I could ask the same questions about you. Minzy, answering these questions would be easy... but... there would a hard time collecting evidence to support your killing of Callie. Heechul, I don't know much about you... your life... so I cannot make a final conclusion.... but still... I wouldn't want any of you to be the murderer."

Law sighed and rubbed his head heavily as he leaned back. All he knew was that this topic was making his head hurt. Finally, he said it all. Hopefully, saying all that, didn't cause him to make any enemies. Besides, there were more thing to worry about. Like what they needed to do next.

Stretching his arms, law smiled weakly as he called for the bill. Looking up at the other three, he grinned widely and pointed at the large park that Heechul wanted to go. Maybe it was good if Law got to relax and forget about the case. He didn't want to kill himself because of information overload.

"You want to head over there right? Majority rules. Sorry Minzy, you have no say in this. We're going there after I pay for the food."

Eyeing the lady who placed the bill on the table, Law tossed a 10 dollar bill and stood up quickly. It was time to leave. In the back of his head, he silently apologized to Minzy in his head. He never, gave him time to say anything. And also because he had no say in anything about where they would go.

Buffet . - Location

I have to relax.... - Currently

deep in though, happy. - Feeling

... - OOC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

Honestly, Heechul didn't know how to respond, or even how he should react, to the perfectly staged sentences Law was uttering. It was like Heechul had been swept into a blanket and trapped there, pressed down while Law recited factual statement after wordy, factual statement. He had a point, Heechul could see that. Why, why is what they needed to know in order to figure out who the killer was. Heechul nodded three times, and focused his eyes on Minzy. "If it was Minzy, the 'why' factor, his reason, could be that he had an urge he couldn't fight under the influence of so much drugs," He stated calmly, making an assumption of Minzy's character in light of everything he had witnessed. "Sober, I could see that Minzy would try to...Well, not kill someone if he had a sudden urge to harm another human...But, high--I'm not so sure."

Minzy blushed a deep red. He lowered his eyes. "And, if it was Heechul, " Minzy raised an eyebrow at Heechul. "He could have done it simply because he is a violent person with a short fuse and an overwhelming need for self-satisfaction, and a constant crave for attention and feeling some sense of self-worth." Minzy smirked as Heechul's eyes widened, a sign he had hit a bullseye with his accusations."Of course, he also could have don it just because, just because he tries to fool everyone in believing he believes he's invincible."

Jake smiled and started laughing. He tried to hide it at first, but he couldn't stop once he had started. "If it was Law, he would only have done if it could have made him look smarter." Heechul, who had been about to climb over the table and smash Minzy's face in, made a face and slowly calmed down. Heechul sighed out his nose, and found himself smiling as well. Eventually, when Jake stopped laughing and Heechul had given a few chuckles, everyone was silent for a long minute.

"We're all so ******** up."
-------

Jake and Heechul and Minzy all followed Law once he agreed on going to the park, but Minzy was walking slower with every passing block. He hadn't gotten to tell his story, his truth, and it was stinging on his tongue like pepper and fire. Heechul and Jake were hurrying along, because Heechul knew what the crowd was gathered around and he was so excited to push Jake in on the action---!

"Are there any challengers?"

Finally they were all close enough, and Heechul could hear the words and lyrics being spat into microphones over the roar of a cheering crowd. A rap battle. "Jake! Go! You're always rapping, this'd be a great time to show off!"

Jake hesitated, looked at Minzy and Law for help, but then nodded, and made his way to the stage. "I would like to try." The MC handed Jake a microphone, a slow beat started up, and the person facing Jake took a stab at rapping. Jake followed up, increasing in speed and intensity until, after a long ten minutes, Jake was declared winner and another round began of Jake versus another person.

"He's good, huh?" Heechul boasted, happiness clear on his face. Heechul sat down in the grass and kept watching Jake, but directed his words at Law. "About earlier, what do you wanna know about me? Like, what do you need to fill in that brainy puzzle of 'who-done-it' I clearly saw you writing in your notebook?"

((Wow! Nice last post! You're pretty good at making Law seem very smart!))  

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 am
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Law turned his eyes to Heechul as he sat down beside him silently. Interesting, so he noticed. It was a little surprising for someone like him to notice something so small. So insignificant. Exhaling calmly, his grin widened and spoke.

"What I want? Your past story. The rest of the information, comes from how you act in situations. I am not any ordinary smart person. I'd like to be fair and know that my information is facts. Not assumptions."

Looking back up at Jake's rapping, Law smiled a little and sighed as he continued to listen calmly. It was a shame that he never really tried rapping. He would probably do a pretty good job, considering his poetry and singer experience are both high.

Turning his eyes back to Heechul, Law nodded slightly and pulled out his journal to show the other. The chart was divided in many different parts. The first column had all their names. The rest of the columns had titles such as , evidence, alibi, life story, quirks, Callie Anderson's relationship, Likeliness of Callie's death and the ease of killing.

"To me... a key to finding out the killer is how they can kill. To know how easy it would be to kill. Me, it's easy. Walk into her house and kill her and chuck her body into the river. However, my life style doesn't reflect that. So... there really is more to keep in mind when thinking of the potential murderer.

Law grinned widely and scribbled some more stuff on the chart and smiled. To him, the chart was neat....though to most gangsters and delinquents, it was a messy drawing of some sort. He childishly poked Heechul and whispered a question to him.

"Rapping, is about poetry, rhythm and music right? If so, I think I can rival against Jake.

Getting up calmly, Law removed his glasses and smiled happily as he looked at the MC. He was going to attempt to beat Jake, which in a sense was highly unlikely. Turning behind him, he waved Minzy to come closer to him.

"I didn't forget Minzy. I'll make sure I'll get to hear that story but I want to give rapping a shot.

Taking a deep breath, Law ran up onto the stage and smiled at the MC widely. He brushed his hair back and whispered something to himself, as a good luck charm before walking up to the MC. Besides, this was probably a great chance to help gain fame, considering he is still a underground singer.

Hopefully, with all the rapping he heard earlier, he would be able to stand a chance against rapping against Jake. Taking the mic, he inhaled deeply and changed his voice drastically to represent another person. A more dark, refined voice that was usually used in his lives.

"I'd like.. to give it a shot. After all, I am just a Silent Singer "

A good chunk of the ground managed to recognised the voice and catchphrase because they started cheering and screaming. Letting out a small grin, Law smiled as Jake started his rapping. Responding, he found that rapping was pretty simple, considering he took music theory and poetry classes.

As the beat increased its pace, Law smiled confidently even though he was starting to falter a little. Jake probably had practised rapping since... forever. Well that was one thing you can't just learn just by books. It was also interesting, how one part of the audience who knew Law as 'Silence' (his stage name), were all cheering for him, while the rest were rooting for Jake.

Eventually, after a long time, Jake won. It wasn't that humiliating, considering that half the crowd was pretty impressed by his skills. Waving his hand in defeat, Law smiled at Jake and grinned widely.

"It was a pleasure rapping Jake. I enjoyed it. I just hope no one else find out who 'Silence' really looks like... although... that's not too likely."

Park. - Location

I... hope.... - Currently

tired, happy. - Feeling

DERPY POST!!! yeah... I forgot to put in the profile skeleton that his stage name was 'Silence' and that he never reveals to his fans what he really looks like.- OOC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image

거짓말pArAnOiD거짓말

Heechul looked at Law, but not quite with the same look of indifference he usually saved for the honor student with glasses and a suspicious love of flowers. It was almost like Heechul was starting to care, and that was more than a little bit frightening for Minzy, who had caught the change in expression almost instantly. "Life story..." Heechul reiterated calmly, thinking deeply about what to say and how to phrase it. "I was...kicked out. Three years ago, so I must've been twelve at the time," Heechul sighed, but it sounded more like a scoff. "Parents didn't want me; only wanted Heroin." Heechul shrugged. "Kev, the leader of us KXCites, told me I'd be able to get food and the like if I were to join him an' his ranks." Heechul remembered that day, all snow and freezing temperatures. "I was desperate, dying even, there was no way I coulda refused." Heechul watched Jake destroy the competitors one by one, spitting rhymes faster and faster and with more insults every time someone else thought they could win it against him. "Jakey here was already a member. Guess he thought I looked sad or somethin', 'cause he started treatin' me like I was his little brother or somethin'. Can't say I minded too much, lonely work, bein' a crack baby in a gang."

Minzy watched Law leave to go rap with Jake, feeling a little more empty than before. He didn't want Law to leave, it wasn't fair. After a quick minute of sulking, Minzy looked up and over at Heechul, his bad eye closed. "Do you ever miss your house? Or your parents?"

Heechul shook his head, but then took a second and thought about the question a little harder. He nodded, biting down on his lower lip and making it split. Heechul shrugged. "A little. I miss...Living in a house, really." Heechul almost smiled, but then thought better of it. "I have no feelings for my parents any more, it's like they don't exist where I am."

Minzy was interested, but also confused. "Where are you?" He asked.

Heechul flopped onto his back on the grass. "San Francisco with a druggie, a honor student and my big brother, runnin' from the cops an' watching a rap battle."
-------

Jake looked at Law, confused, and a little bit smug. Rapping was more than just poetry, you had to set the mood with actions and the tone of voice. You had to set a pace that was easy to follow and not predictable, something interesting, something that would grab everyone's attention by the throat. Rapping was more than poetry, Jake watched Law, his expressions, the ones he made with his eyes, brows, lips, and his entire face in general, weren't all wrong, but they weren't adequate enough to ever get him a music video.

Jake hesitated, but then nodded to Law. "You were decent." He patted the pockets of his jeans. "Dangerous though. What if one of your fans knew your real name? We could get caught."

cancerousChemicals

The_Final_Checkmate

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image
Lawrence Law Sill

Law lips curled into a grin as he patted Jake on the shoulder before walking off the stage calmly. About his statement, it didn't matter too too much. Police had false information, at least... about his life.

Mainly because his older sister lied most of the information about him. Wasn't that wonderful. He had so much breathing room. Besides, he may not be a runner, but intellect wise, Law would win, a thousand times over.

"Jake. My name Karin Soul. I am nineteen and I am currently unemployed. I specialize in flower arrangement and singing. I graduated in.... whatever... it's a school in Chicago... I have 4 emails you can reach me by and I have 7 total social networking accounts."

Taking a deep breath, he finally turned around and folded his arms to face Jake. Law sighed and made those 'see-there-is-nothing-to-worry-about' faces. Besides, he wasn't one of those idiots that would ACTUALLY put down REAL information.

"Remember Jake, Identity theft is something that happens often. Besides, we are in America, and I have met people who look exactly like me. With faces like mine, I know for sure there are 4 people in America alone that has the exact face as me. That is not including the ones that are in the other countries."

Turning back to Heechul and Minzy, he waved his arms happily at them and rushed towards Minzy. law smiled warmly as he clapped his hands together happily. He quickly poked the druggie's forehead and smiled widely.

It was strange for Law. He never thought that he would be able to causally address other people. It was almost if... he became a completely different person. No matter, that was probably a good sign considering that he was originally half paranoid around others.story but I want to give rapping a shot.

"Did you see me? For a first timer, I think I did excellent against Jake. No matter... I saw you sulking. I was going to come back you know."

Law let out a small giggled before turning to Heechul, grinning widely. He scratching his head as if he was completely right about Jake's skill in rapping. Maybe, with a little practice, he can become great at it. Of course, he was pretty sure Jake was still nervous about revealing who he was.

"And one more thing Jake. The police only has information about what my sister claims. And she's sick in the head. Says thing like "He's unstable. Mental illness and that I am a artist. Painter to be exact. She's pretty smart for a sick person, knowing that eventually I will have to run from the police. My sister... is a great liar. She gives out false information about me. "

Inhaling deeply, Law grinned widely and picked up his bag from the grass before stretching his arms happily. It was nice, considering he wasn't thinking about his past or the murder case too much and all. In fact, he felt slightly more childish then usual. At this point, he wasn't too sure if that was a good thing, but he didn't want this life to end.

Taking another breath, Law turned to face Minzy and gave him a quick nod. Hopefully, he got the message that he wanted to hear his story. He should have the right to speak for once. Besides, it might be important information about the murder. But hopefully, the story was no where near related to that.

Park. - Location

Go ahead. I had my fun.... - Currently

tired, happy. slightly bitter- Feeling

.- OOC

Ø Only Role playing [Yaoi] Ø

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items