Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:05 am
( jenn try not to laugh )

shadow looked around him and felt different from others ' im finaly able to put my past behind me for now and hope one day i could forget it '  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:54 am
What happened Shadow? she politely asked as she looked at him and hoped that it wasnt painful to talk about.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:10 pm
shadow looked over to jenn ' my past is bitter to talk to about jenn and i prefer not to go and remember it ' he sit's there and looks down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 pm
Nevaya Danced on the waters of the pristine lake,playing a sweet melody, as water splashed around her bare feet , and naked legs. Souls of the Lost danced around her. Poor souls of drowned men , Tearful widows, and soldiers long past, before a long forgotten war. The pale images danced under the silver halo of the moon , as the stars sang out their silent melody.
Nevaya's flute filled the moist , cool air with the melody of her flute , and the Spirits danced with her. Wraping themselves around themselves , merging , till they all were but one entity.
She was practicing her spells, Pushing herself to see what she could create, if the time should come to need the spirits aide.

The Spirits merged and became a silver phantom , at first amorphous , Slowly defining as if carving an image from the mist.
Not long till a tall fair haired Dydayhn'e , a Spirit of water and wind , though not malicious nature, To formed complete out of water from the lake , clothed in wind and mist .

Nevaya practiced using the Water Phantom to attack a series of targets on a small island across the lake.
First , trying to get a feel of what she could do. The Water Spirit danced around her , encircling her.
Nevaya felt what it was to be the lake. she and the lake were, as the lake and the spirit were one.
She floated on the water , walking across as if it were solid, surfing a wave of her own creation . She laugh filled the night air , with shreaks of childish glee and amazement. she had not expected to beable to. THe wave washed over the island , She grabed a target and spun, and became a water sprout.
She screamed frightened as she was pulled up, too afraid and shocked by what happened, the water sprout and her consentration broken, the water droped from the sky dropping her down and washing her into the lake, as the water rained down. She gasped and sputtered struggling to swim, before regaining her concentration , and rising with a smaller water cyclone , before it started spinning her too, and she got dizzy and fell back down ,alittle more gently this time. SHe swam to the island and sat down , taking a break.
She released the spirits from the lake , and sent threw the gates. Recieving a blessing.
She sighed . she felt tired, and mentally burned out. her head hurt from concentrating too hard . She lay back a on the muddy ground, her nude body covered in mud and debris from the lake.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:13 am
(when did you change your avy shadow??)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:27 pm
(ps. I am bored lol)  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm
( after i lot a bet in rally with a friend jenn )  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 pm
Jenn looked at Shadow and nodded to him . She didnt want to relive things for him and so she sat there and sipped her soda while she thought about what to say next. She was not one to cause any trouble and hated fights so she kept quiet most of the time.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:29 pm
shadow looked over to jenn ' but if you want to know i was a half demon but not any more ' the pub keep looks at both of them ' um shadow it's best to let me tell her ' shadow looks at the keeper ' alright then '.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:49 pm
Jenn blinked a little bit at shadow and hoped that it was not anything bad . She liked her new friends and hoped that they all were alright . She had never seen this person or thing that Shadow was talking to before and hoped it wasnt after her.  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:53 pm
the pub keep look at jenn and bring out a book ' here we go the book of daemons and half daemon ' he opened the book and showed jenn a page with a picture of a fire daemon and half human and half daemon ' he's was a half daemon befor but now he's not any more it's rare thought for one to be reborn but still ' shadow had cut the pub keeper off ' basicly jenn i was born 300 year's ago as half breed use as a tool to hunt down other daemons and finaly escape the one's who were using me '  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:11 pm
Oh I see now She said as he showed her the book and then she just smiled a little bit and then looked back at shadow. She had nothing against anyone there and wanted to remain friends with everyone .  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:37 pm
(did the guild die??)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image

A lone figure walked up the path to the pub. A shroud hung loosly over a tall willowy form . The black semi translucent billowed gently in the breeze.
The fabric , seemed to be layers on layers of translusent silk, giving the creature a shadow like appearance .The vague form of its thin body , could bee just barely made out .
A white mouthless mask hid its face. The creature was nearly 7ft tall , but everything else was obscured by the shroud and mask.

A black gloved hand reached for the handle of the door. Long slender fingers of seemingly delicately nimble hands. the outline of long thick nails just barely .

The figure opened the door and stepped threw , its bright eyes scanning the room as they adjusted to the dimmness within.
It took a seat at the bar , and waited for service.
It removed the white mask , revieling a face that was marked nearly interly in intricate tattoo's . Its lips were tattoo'd blue black , with three lines that rand down from the bottom lip down to the chin.
Its eye brows were peirced with odd rune Gems's. as were its lips.
Eyebrows were shaved off and replaced by the exotic tattoo .

The tatoo's marked the creature of the North , of the mysterious tribe of the great Athket mountain . The Urdurgu . They were rarely if ever seen this far south. Stories told of their power , tho wether true or eggaerated is still unknown.

The great black hood the shroud came down, revieling a head of black braids , each with a woven cord, or rune woven into their ends . now that the the hood was removed the gentle sound of them moving aganst one another when it moved its head filled the room with the sound like windchimes in a gentle breeze .

When its lips parted, it showed a row of tiny black pointed teeth aganst black gums. pointed evil looking teeth. but anyone who knew anything at all about the URdurgu , would know better than to label them as evil.
They hunted evil, and devoured it . Literally. When an Urdurgu met an enemy, they would only kill if the enemy was evil , and once they have one, they devoured it, body and soul. It was a religious practice amongst the tribe. As was cutting the body of a "non evil" enemy and "marking" it with the blade they call Kujada , a small black blade they would maim the genitals of an enemy with , and then the face and chest. Marking them. But Urdurgu never made the first attack, and never named themselves enemies of others. To be marked, you had to attack them , and prove yourself an enemy.
An enemy marked 3 times , was one that was marked for death . If one were so foolish , on the 3rd , the Urdurgu would push its long black thick talon like nails into your belly , nails as sharp as small knives , reaching up under your ribs and rip out your heart. for they gave you a chance to leave them alone, you did not listen.
But to do so is thought to bring shame to them, and their Faith found distaste in destroy those who did not have an evil heart.

And there was no doubt that the creature who now sat, long slender legs folded as if at a tea party , waiting service was none other than a Urdurgu. and judging from the many pendants and charms hanging from its braided hair , it was a decurated Hunter. One that had devoured much evil in its lifetime. for each kill they made, they gave themselves a Rune of the kill. woven into their hair , and also marked their standing within the tribe.

Gender was a bit ambiguous of Urdurgu, rumor had it they were all born Hermaphrodites.

It sat bouncing its booted foot.
It tapped a nail aganst the wood of the bar , a gentle rythm and hummed a delightful song to itself, a cheery song .

Despite the omnious look most uruguru had, personality wise they were as cheerful and dutiful as elves. though they had a strong sense of honor and duty, they were light hearted about most things ,
Exept their religious duty to rid the world of evil.
And were naturally kind to all creatures , and even nievely trusting.
almost childlike in their friendliness.

Though you wouldnt guess by looking at one, in their black shrouds, and wicked scarification art and tattoo's , nor their uncanny bright eyes and mouth full of sharp teeth. THey looked like monsters with the pure hearts of children.

Ku'yhmi looked around as it waited for a drink. Awefully parched from its long trek on the road, her supplies had run quite low on her travels south. She hopped for a good rest for her weary bones, and a meal.

She smiled cheerfully at the baretender when he brought her drink of berry juice, while she waited on her meal of fruit and fish.

Too bad Kaka was not found this far south , the dragon like, impsized demons were tasty when devoured. But he had not seen one since leaving the mountain, not a single one.

She sipped the bitter sweet drink , and continued humming the soft melody, like a child bored and entertaining themselves.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:16 am
shadow felt a ominus pressance but choose to ignor it ' jenn i still got some thing's i need to set up for the true test for those who wise to follow the path of the shinobi i'll see you later ' he got up, paid for his and jenns drinks and left.  
The Night Army

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff