Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:10 pm
Okay seeing how every one might need a area to rest and talk i figure hey why not start up this topic and anger issuse you got leave at the door otherwise come in and have a drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:44 pm
you don't have to role play here this is just a boredom talkk thread i started  

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 pm
* sits down in a chair * nothing much just wising we got new people here at the guild  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 pm
shadow look at the bar keep and order's a drink ' we that was never my area so i guess you and arc can work that im only here to help out in any way i can ' he sit's there and drink some green ' i just hope we get allies we can trust '.  

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 pm
shadow did'nt look at spell's and pulled his jacket up father on his shoulder's ' mule or not thr guild needs all the help we can get ' he finished hi drink when the bar keep offer a refill ' still im glade to be helping out arcangel ' he sat there drinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:46 pm
shadow gaze was else where ' we can't always know what's right and what's wrong ' he looked at the bar keep who was point at shadow's scar ' hm ? ' shadow brushed some of his hair down to hide the scar that he was gave him self.  

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 am
shadow sat there and listen and said in a low toned voice ' can i.... ever forgive myself ' he closed his eye's and thought about the time he traveled around and staying one step ahead of his foe's and all those he was hired to kill ' .......... ' shadow could'nt forgive himself for what he did but knew one day his time would have come for him ' hey lookie here we got our selfs a live one and two others * hic * well i guess being a half demon you'd probly live long than me eh shadow? ' the bar keep looked over to the drunk and said ' get out of here you drunk ' the bar keep looked over to shadow ' sorry about that he's had one to many ' shadow did'nt look up ' it's alright '.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:57 pm
Shadow sat there drinks his tea til he was full ' go ahead and rest in your apartment above the tavern shadow i'll wake ya if there's any trouble ' he noded at the bar keep and headed up stairs to rest his apartment was small but had limited room for a small bed which shadow slept in when he's not at the base  

shadow raiden23
Captain

Heart Star

The Night Army

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out