Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimrochiell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
Shrine of the Expectant Mother

~ A well worn trail through the forest eventually leads you to an old stonework bridge spanning a small circular pond. The pond and surrounding woods are filled with the sounds of life, from frogs among the lilies to birds nesting right above your head. Across the pond from where the path led you stands three stone pillars set in a triangle, a small altar bedecked with flowers and remnants of previous offerings sits among them. The offering dish itself is completely empty and clean, as if someone had just prepared it to accept your prayer.~

If you planning on purchasing a breeding slot you may bring the 'carrier' meara here to pray for a single blessing on your foals. Do so by making a single RP post of your meara praying to Seldirima at her shrine. Please specify which blessing you are asking for.
Seldirima will either accept or decline your offering and post in response.
You may pray ONCE for One blessing per breeding slot.
Kyriana will roll a 20d IRL to decide whether a prayer is heard, and another to see if the blessing is granted. There is a 50/50 chance your prayer will be heard.
-Those who've rp'd their relationship before posting here get a bonus to their rolls-

List of blessings
In order of rarity from common to rare
{u} Favor Father(in appearance/species)
{u} Favor Mother(in appearance/species)
{P} Boys (all boys)
{P} Girls (all girls)
{0} Twins (Identical foals of random gender)
{ } Extra Foal

Note: Gods are fickle creatures! Should your offering be declined, you will run a % chance of bearing one LESS foal!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:49 am
Donovan sighed as he stopped in front of the Shrine. This is it... On the offering dish he placed the guitar he had when he first met Jacob and knelt in front of the altar. "I came to ask a favor of you... I want to have children with Jacob but that comes with a condition. We cannot have any female children. If we did the girls would be rather ill treated or given to the care of another."

[They've had roleplay together!]

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Nimrochiell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:31 pm
~ A warm breeze caresses your face and the sound of little boys laughing echoes through the trees. The Goddess is pleased and smiles upon your union. ~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 pm
Tiri-Ithil had never been to a shrine like this...and so far from her places of comfort... It was strange to be entering a shrine to another Goddess. Her stomach was swelling... And not sure how long she would even be in "this state" she looked worried and of all the tings that could have pronounced in her mind loudest...
The first prayer she said was
Please...let them not look like him!

Feeling guilty; Tiri left the remainder of the love potion which he had overdosed himself with at the foot of her staue and with some haste she fled the shrine.

{RP in forum!}

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Nimrochiell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 pm
~ Even after the young mare had fled, her reflection remained in the clear pond. The creek that flowed from the pond babbled cheerfully over it's bed of polished stones. The Goddess is amused. ~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 pm
Flare walked up to the Shrine and smiled. She knew why she was here. She walked to the alter and placed a bowl of blueberries in the tray. "I come to ask for a blessing that I believe the both of us will enjoy. I really want to have a large family. To be surrounded by the ones I love and that love me as well. Hope you hear and at least consider my prayer."

[does have roleplay]

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Nimrochiell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:49 pm
~ The forest suddenly seems filled with invisible presences, all friendly and curious in nature. The Goddess welcomes a family to those who had none.~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 pm
Luna walks into the Shrine and looks around.He had heard of this place before but has never been here.He had brung her a bunch of flowers and a gold ring."Hello...Goddess?"He looks around some more."If you can hear me i have met a man like no other and this maybe my only chance to have children since others i have meet have left me to cry all alone...Please let me have many children so i have many to be thankful for and love like i wished i was loved.Please this is all i ask."He exhaled and cried a little.  

trinkuh

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nimrochiell
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 am
~ Under New Management! ~  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items