Kait's Informal Studio [Thread/IM/PM Roleplays]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:28 pm
A place for me to keep track of anything not recorded in the guild. Mostly informal things.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 pm
Devin:: Children are the wonderful gifts of good....planting...in the fall. Who could deny that sort of lovely gift?

Jacob:: Anyone with even the tiniest bit of intelligence.

Spectrum: *Blushes* i want babies.

Devin:: *Grins and drapes an arm around Spectrum* I can grant that wish.

Spectrum: *blushes*Really?

Devin:: *Glances around to make sure the coast is clear of Aven before nodding* Of course my love. *Lays it on thick* Why wouldn't I bless such a sweet and handsome creature with the pitterpatter of little children?

Spectrum: *giggles* your so sweet to me.

Devin:: *Smiles* I aim to please

Spectrum: *hug* thanks.

Devin:: Of course my love.

Jacob:: *Gags* Idiots....

Don't mind Grim. He's a jerk

Spectrum: *looks over at Jacob*Whats his problem?

Devin:: He has no idea how to appreciate beauty. He's just a cold lonely jerk.

Jacob:: Just remember that this 'jerk' is a professional with a knife. I can slice you apart layer by layer leaving you alive for the maximum amount of time to prolong your suffering.

*Stuffs Jacob in a closet* Be nice.

Spectrum: *meeps and hides behind Devin*

Devin:: *Wraps a comforting arm around Spectrum* He's all bark and little bite. Unless you're a woman.

Jacob:: *Opens his mouth to say something*

*Throws a Donovan!Doll past Jacob*

Jacob:: *Gets distracted by tearing it to pieces laughing disturbingly*

Spectrum:Are you sure about that?

Devin:: *Looks a little unsure* Yeah. I'm sure. He's just a pain in the....well....you get what I mean.

Spectrum: all right i trust you Devin.

Devin:: *Grins* Of course. I'd never let you get hurt.

Spectrum: *cuddle* thank you.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:54 pm
WIP
Nilima & Ceallach
Click at your own risk. Unedited at the moment
Nilima laughed as she took to the dance floor. Her lessons with her "Uncle" Gavril had paid off, and now dancing was second nature to the blue mare. She was having a grand time until a stallion decided to start moving his hands over her in and unmistakably perverted way. She pushed the stallion away and moved to another area only to be followed and molested again. "Get away you son of a whore's a**!"

Ceallach watched his childhood friend in amusement. He always like to watch her dance, she was good at it and enjoyed it and it showed in the fluidity of her movements. Tonight however, he wasn't just watching for his own enjoyment. Tonight it was about a job too. As the bouncer for the club, it was his duty to make sure nothing went wrong and no one got hurt. Annoyance filled his eyes the first time he saw the stallion touching the dancer inappropriately. But he knew that Nilima could handle herself, so he let it slide for the moment. Still, he watched the stallion closely, and when he saw the idiot follow her he sighed and pushed off of the bar he had been leaning on. Some people just never learned.

Nilima moved to push the stallion away again, this time catching the stench of way too much alcohol as he pulled her close. Why did this have to happen again? She hated idiots like this. "Get off of me!" she cried before punching him in the face allowing for a bit of space. She looked around for something, anything that would help her. Her eyes lit up as she saw Ceallach approaching, grateful to see her childhood friend. She mouthed an 'I'm sorry' knowing she was causing trouble.

He smiled easily as his eyes met her's and he waved away her apology as he finished closing the distance between them. "The woman said to leave her alone. I suggest you do it before you give me a reason to really enjoy my job." Any trace of his usual caring self was gone as his entire expression hardened into one of twisted anger. The stallion didn't often get mad, but when he did it was like a natural disaster level storm breaking lose.

The drunkard looked as though he was about to protest until he saw the look in Ceallach's eyes. He scurried off like an insect. Nilima smiled and faced him. "Thank you Ceallach. You really have looked out for me so much." She grinned and hugged him. She did adore him, having known him since they were both young. When she was a teen she did crush on him quite a bit.

He watched as the jerk scurried off and let out a slightly disappointed sigh. They never stuck around to actually fight. Bunch of chicken-a**....but he supposed that was a good thing in its own way. Turning back to Nilima, Ceallach blushed lightly at the sudden contact. If pressed, he'd have to admit that he'd never really outgrown his childhood crush on her, and watching her dance now did little to help. "Aw...its really nothing. I like looking out for you and tonight I just happened to get paid for it. It was a two-fer. So...how've things been?"

Nilima giggled and smiled as she backed away only slightly. "You are too modest. It means a lot to me. I'm glad to know you are looking out for me. I've been well. I've gotten a few jobs as a dancer around town. How have you been? How's you mom?"

"You're a great friend, hell...you're my best friend really. Of course I'd look out for you. And besides that you're a beautiful young woman, if I didn't look out for you just on principle I would consider it a shameful black spot on my eternal soul." He smiled happily at her good news. "Good jobs? You enjoying them? Pay well?" Ceallach motioned toward the bar, questioning if she wanted to sit down while they spoke. "Me? I've been good. Mom has been too. She's alot happier now that her and da are finally official. They're even talking about settling down with kids of their own. Of course they worry I might feel unloved if they start a family of their own. Which is ridiculous of course."

Nilima smiled happily as she sat next to him at the bar. Her normally blue muzzle turned a bit purple as he called her beautiful. "The jobs are okay. They're nothing like the venue's Uncle Gavril dances at, but their okay. The pay could be better, but I've just started professionally. I have to pay my dues." She smiled at the mention of his mom and dad getting together. "That is really good. I remember you saying that you wished they would just be together. How are you liking your job?"

"Well, that may be true, but it doesn't mean you ought to dance for just pennies. You've got a lot of talent, and I'd hate for you to let people kill your confidence in yourself." He missed her light blush a he turned to reach over the bar for a couple of bottles of water. "I love it. It gives me an outlet for some of my harder to deal with issues. You know, without getting arrested or in some kind of trouble."

Nilima smiled and looked at him. "You don't have to worry about that. I adore dancing. I've never felt happier than when I am on a dance floor swaying to music. It's very liberating." She smiled as she watched him. "Well I'm glad you have it. I'd be sad to know you'd gotten in trouble." She tilted her head, "These... troubles... if you need an ear or shoulder you can always use mine. You are my dear friend, I want to help you in any way I can."

He smiled over at her thankfully. "If it ever starts to really bother me again, I'll come looking for a sympathetic ear. I mean, its parent issues, so if anyone you ought to understand some of what I'm upset about."

Nilima slowly nodded, "I might be, yeah... It's always good to have someone to vent to." She shook her head and smiled, "So, I have a question. Would you be able to come and dance with me for one song? Or would you get in trouble for it?"

He glanced around the room before nodding to another one of the bouncers. "Nah. I can dance, unless something big breaks out the other guys can take care of it for a bit." He stood up and offered her his hand. "So then, shall we?"

"Great!" Nilima giggled and hugged him happily before taking his hand and pulling him out to the dance floor. "Of course!" The smile didn't leave her face as she began to sway with the beat, her body moving fluidly.

He blushed a bit as he watched her move. There was just something entrancing about watching her hips sway in beat with the music. Or just her hips. Period. A bit delayed he joined her in dancing, trying to focus on catching the beat rather than his raging hormones.

Nilima laughed happily and raised her hands above her head rolling her body. She wasn't trying to entice or seduce, not intentionally. She was just having fun. However when Ceallach began to move her eyes moved to watch his muscles. She wanted so badly just to touch and feel those muscles at work.

"I see why you enjoy dancing so much Nilima. This is...kind of indescribable."

Nilima giggled and nodded, "The best feeling I have had is when I dance."

"That's how I feel when I fight. Its...exhilarating."

Nilima smiled and slowed her dancing, "Everyone should find something that makes them happy."

Ceallach laughed as he watched her, "Agreed. Of course, I've been saying this for years, to my parents. So you're preaching to the choir."

"I see, though I guess for some people that thing is another person." Nilima sighed and moved back to the bar.

He followed her back to the bar and ordered drinks. "What makes you happy Nilima? Other than dancing."

"Knowing that my father and my siblings are happy."

"Speaking of, how are things with your sister? Do you still talk and see each other? I know it was a touchy subject when we talked about it last, but I can't help worrying. I know how much you lover her despite her...peculiarities."

"I see her a bit more than I used to, so I'm glad for it. Why are you so worried?"

The stallion blushed as he rubbed at the back of his head. "Well...because...I care about you Nilima. And when something is wrong with your family, you're upset, and I don't like seeing you upset."

Nilima blushed and looked at him, "I care about you too Ceallach. You are... very dear to me. I want to see you happy."

His blush deepened at the thought of her caring for him. Perhaps even...caring about him like he did her? He shook his head, if that were true, he'd find out in time. There was no need to push or rush it. "Well then, you're in luck. Not a lot can make me unhappy." Despite what he'd just told himself, he couldn't hold back from pushing his luck a little. "But you know what would make me really happy?"

Nilima mentally scolded herself for saying what she did. She could have merely left it at wanting him to be happy. She looked up at him blushing but curious at his question, "What? Is it anything I can help with?"

"Actually...you can help..." He leaned in an planted a soft kiss on her nose. "What I'd really like to do is kiss you."

Nilima blushed brightly at the kiss to her nose. "You... really want to kiss me?" She bit her lip and smiled, "You can kiss me all you wish too, Ceallach..."

His eyes lit up as he leaned in to press his lips experimentally against hers. He wasn't about to pass up such an inviting offer.

She shut her eyes and kissed him back. She felt slightly dizzy as her heart thundered in her chest. She felt as if she was in a dream.

He deepened the kiss, sliding out of his seat and wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her close against his chest.

Nilima gasped as he pulled her close and slowly slid her arms around his neck. After a moment though she pulled back, slightly trembling as she caught her breath. She smiled at Ceallach and hugged him tight.

He had to tighten his grip on Nilima to control himself. "I've been wanting to do that for a very long time."

She smiled keeping her body against his. She seemed to fit against him perfectly. "You could have done it. I've always wondered what it would be like."

I didn't want to chance hurting our friendship. But I just couldn't resist anymore."

Nilima looked at him, "I'm glad you couldn't resist it anymore. It was getting harder to act like I didn't mind how the mares all stare at you..."

Ceallach's eyes widened. "M...mares stare at me?" He glanced around before looking back to her. "So...how much...do you mind?"

"They do, every night Ceallach. It's like you are the only fresh piece of bread and they've been starved for months." Nilima blushed and looked down, "A lot..."

"I..never noticed. The only woman I ever watched was you."

Nilima looked up at him, "Really?"

"Well yeah. You're beautiful Nilima. Especially when you dance. Its hard for me to take my eyes off of you when you're here. Which makes it difficult to work too by the way."

Once again Nilima's cheeks darkened to a purple color, "I don't mean to distract you, but I will admit I that I come here so often because I want to see you."

He laughed and pulled her close to kiss her forehead. "I feel like a moron for not noticing."

Nilima held to him and sighed lightly, "I didn't notice either. Can we go for a walk?"

He pressed his lips to the top of her head again and nodded. "Lemme have a word with the boys. I doubt anyone would mind." Ceallach stepped away and down the bar a bit, leaning over to speak with the bartender. After some words and a nod and a knowing grin from the bartender Ceallach stepped back to her. "Ready?"

Nilima smiled softly as he agreed and waited for him to return. She smiled softly and took ahold of his hand, "Yes." She lead the way through the crowd and out the door. "Much better," she sighed as she took in a breathe of the night air.

He took in a deep breath and sighed. "I didn't realize how warm it was inside."

"There are a lot of bodies in there. Moving dancing and drinking. It tends to be very hot. I usually come out of here coated in sweat."

He shivered at the visual that assaulted him. "Want to walk? Maybe grab some iced coffee or something cool to drink?"

"A walk will be good. There is a nice breeze tonight," Nilima smiled and held his hand guiding him up the path.

"The breeze is nice yes, but what makes this walk really amazing is you Nilima."

Nilima blushed and looked back at him, "You flatter me Ceallach..."

"Good. That was my intention." He grinned and playfully leaned in to kiss her cheek.

Nilima blushed even more and looked down at her feet, "S-So what should we do now?"

"Well, why not go grab some drinks from somewhere and then just sit and enjoy this night. And each others company."

Nilima nodded and managed a smile. She had to try and squash the inappropriate thoughts that were coming to her mind. Now that there wasn't as many people around she had a deep urge to just keep kissing him.

He wrapped an arm around her and led her down the street to a small shop.

She walked with him and smiled liking that she was close to him.

He picked out some drinks and snacks, paid for them and led her back outside to find a place to sit and talk. "Isn't that park we first met at around here somewhere? Why not head over and hang out there for old times sake?"

Nilima looked up and smiled, "You knocked into me that day when we played tag."

"You say that like I meant to knock you down."

Nilima giggled, "I know you didn't mean to I was just distracted that day is all."

He smiled softly. "Yeah. I remember my da having to step between your parents. Kind of glad he did though, because we got to be so close because of it."

Nilima smiled up at him, "Exactly I am so glad we became friends back then." She sighed and leaned against him. "I've actually been crushing on you since we were teens."

He snickered as he met her eyes with a playful grin. "Only since we were teens? Sheesh, I've been daydreaming about you since we were kids Nilima."

Nilima's face now turned a light purple. "Hey I didn't know what to call it back then."

"Like wanting to kiss you just to see what all the fuss was about."

"What fuss?" she giggled. "Kissing girls when we were kids?"

"Ai. My da used to go on and on about how amazing kissing mom was."

Nilima giggled and nodded, "I see... and how did you like kissing me?"

"It was...just wow..."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Definitely good."

Nilima giggled and kissed him gently.

He deepened the kiss, pulling her closer to press his hips into hers.

Nilima gasped and wrapped her arms around him a soft moan escaping her throat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 pm
WIP
Rie & Jack Bailey
Click at your own risk. Unedited at the moment

Rie looked around as she entered the tavern. She was looking for Jack Bailey, the gwilith stallion she had met at a candy shop. He had walked her most of the way home and asked to treat her to lunch. She had agreed. It was different being in a tavern without her father. A little scary.

Jack smiled as he noticed her. He stood and made his way to her, his smile growing wider as he did. "Afternoon Miss Rie. Kind of you to join me. Shall we grab a seat?"

Rie sighed in relief as he came up to her. "It's nice to see you again Mr. Bailey. I hope you have been well."

He led her to a table and pulled out her chair so she could sit. "I've been jes fine. How about your pretty little self?"

"Thank you," she smiled and sat down at the table. "I have been well, helping Papa with the farming. Eating more sweets than Papa says is good for me." She laughed lightly relaxing in his seat.

He walked around and took his own seat as he chuckled. "You ought to listen to your daddy, he knows things."

"I do listen to my Papa." she pouted. "I just really like chocolates and sweet treats."

"Weeelll," Jack drawled, "I suppose a sweet thing like you needs a little help being so dang sweet. So I s'pose it couldn't hurt nothing on occasion."

Rie tilted her head, "Am I really that sweet Mr. Bailey?"

He grinned, and for a moment something darker and more primal showed through his easy smile. "Yes ma'm, I happen to think you are. Of course, I'd have to take a bitty taste to find out fer certain."

Rie's cheeks darkened as she looked at him. She wasn't sure whether to be frightened or flattered. She took a deep breath and drank a bit of water. "And you are... very odd..."

He tilted his head in curiosity at her over the menu. "Oh? How so?"

"I never really know what to think when I'm around you Mr. Bailey..."

"Am I that confusing Miss Rie?"

"Yes, but then the only stallion I've spent any real time with is my Papa."

"That's probably been for the best Miss Rie. You're an awfully cute little lady, I'd hate to know anyone had been in a position to take advantage of your kindness."

Rie smiled softly, "I think that is what Papa worries about too."

"I've said it before, and I'll say it again I'm sure...your papa is a damn smart man it seems."

"Yes and he has been so wonderful to me ever since he brought me home. You seem really smart too Mr. Bailey and you are really nice."

He blushed deeply and tipped his head in thanks. "You're a purty intelligent little thing yourself. He sure passed that down."

"He did teach me well." Rie smiled across the table at him, "Mr. Bailey what is it that you do for fun usually?"

Jack leaned back in his chair as he thought about how to answer that. Something deep inside prevented him from offering his usual flirtatious -and suggestive- answer. With a shrug and a smile he watched her. "I travel an awful lot, so I don't usually have much time for fun. But I sure love to read when I get the chance. Its always interesting to learn stories native to the area I'm passin' through."

Rie's eyes lit up with curiosity. "What places have you visited? It must be very exciting."

"I've been a little bit of everywhere. It's exciting sure, but boy if it ain't lonely."

"That is tough, Mr. Bailey. It would probably be a lot nicer traveling with a friend, and more fun."

He smiled and leaned forward. "Yup. I bet it would."

She smiled at him, "I'd love to go traveling one day all I've seen is this area."

"You're more than welcome to come with me."

Rie blinked and looked at him, "R-Really? I wouldn't want to be a burden."

"It wouldn't be a burden at all!"

"Are you sure? You'd really take me with you?"

"Of course. I said would din' I?"

Rie smiled happily, "I would love to go with you Jack..." she paused, "We would have to ask my father..."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces