Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Hybrid Prison (O//A plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

"I will rip your hybrid heart out."

User Image

"Then, I will make your mate eat it."

Joshua quickly came up with an excuse, saying in a deep, evil tone, "Uh, yes. I burned her body, to ashes. I figured that I would just throw the ashes in the trash, as I burned her because she tried to fight back." He said with a little growl, acting like he was annoyed by his questioning.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:53 pm
Cinna glared at him annoyed "what the hell do you take me for? if you did burn her body wouldn't there have been smoke? not to mention the horrible smell......"he said starting to become angry he signaled to the guards behind him and they took aim at Joshua's head "i have very little patience for stupidity so i'll ask you ONE more time what's going on?"  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Just then the alarm went off. The guards looked around, confused. "Prisoner #2589005 has escaped! Code Red! I repeat, Prisoner #2589005 has escaped! She is armed and considered highly dangerous! Code Red! All guards on high alert! Koneko ran as fast as she could, bullets whizzing past her. She had pickpocketed a guard of his keys as he passed by. If Cinna knew who was escaping, she wouldn't have to worry about death. He'd want her alive. She did the only thing she could and stalled for time. She had heard the intercom. If Cinna finds out about the revolution, it's all over. She knew that she would be tortured in unspeakable ways if she was caught, and the snow against her bare feet was unbearable. She knew she couldn't run for long. But she knew parkour, and climbed obstacle after obstacle jumping from roof to roof, then jumping down and repeating. It was a test of survival. If there was any way to get Cinna's attention, and she knew him well enough, this was it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:45 pm
Cinna heard the alert over the intercom "aww f**k DON'T KILL HER I REPEAT TAKE HER ALIVE!!!"he yelled through the intercom so the guards would use less lethal force to bring her back "Executor you can leave but this conversation isn't over"he told Joshua before leaving grabbing his pistol from his desk and going to chase after Koneko personally the guards followed behind him they were catching up to her but still struggling to keep up "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!"he yelled after her angry because she was causing such a commotion  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:35 pm
Koneko ran as fast as she could, her legs burning. Three weeks!? she thought. That guard better hurry the hell up because we don't have three weeks! She looked behind her and sure enough, Cinna was on her tail, angry as ever at the commotion she had caused. She looked forward again and tripped hard over a raised tree root. She fell into the snow, face first. With the clothes she was wearing, which wasn't much, she was lucky not to get hypothermia. The guards surrounded her keeping their guns pointed. Cinna walked over to her. She gulped. Even though Cinna wouldn't kill her, not after all they'd been through, he'd make her wish she was dead, for all the trouble she was worth...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 pm
*I am hidden in the snow near koneko, cinna , and the guards. I am not wearin my normal CON disguise, for I am wearing snow camouflage, and a mask to conceal my face*

*I jump out and pick up koneko, and sling her over my back, giving her a pistol as I run away with her on my back, getting her to safety*

*I manage to get away from the guards and cinna, and set koneko -chan down and whisper to her*
don't worry, it's me. My names acid , by the way.
Listen, I don't have much time, but you need to rally an army of hybrids. Tell them about the revolt in three weeks, and tell them to watch for a signal to attack. I know that it's alot to ask for, but you would be helping alot. We need to split CON's forces between the fight inside and out. Here's some supplies to get you through afew days. *I give koneko a small package wrapped in cloth*
I have to go now. Be strong, and stay safe.
*and with that, I sprint back to the CON prison unnoticed, and sneak back into my private quarters and get back into uniform*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 pm
(ugh ok apparently my character has a history with Koneko? XD yea you might wanna explain that because im confused)
"DAMMIT WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR FIND THEM!!!"Cinna yelled at the guards they all split up in opposite directions to search for Koneko and her rescuer he went back to the main base and set the entire place on high alert try to keep any others from escaping  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Koneko-chan wandered around aimlessly, confused. She was alone now, and she felt the same way she had felt when Cinna had almost killed her. Cinna had blamed all of his failed experiments on her, as she was his lab assistant. When he created his hybrid experiment, he and her were the first test subjects. She escaped the lab after that, after a fight with Cinna, who promised not to kill her, because of their past, but to make her life a living hell so long as he was alive.
She shook away the memories and pressed onward, cold as all hell, looking for hybrids who might want to start a war...  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm
*I run out of my living quarters and look around, trying not to seem suspicious*
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:38 pm
Cinna went back to the main building usually he wouldn't be to angry about one or two prisoners escaping most if not all the hybirds were expendable but koneko wasn't at least not to him he passed the living quarters hearing Acids comment "ONE OF THE PRISONERS HAS ESCAPED WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR!?!?! GO HELP FIND HER!!!"he ordered he was getting reckless in his rage sending a good percentage of his hired force to look for koneko not many guards were left at the base to watch the rest of the prisoners but they were locked up anyway so he figured it wouldn't be a problem he headed to the cells with the rest of the prisoners they all seemed to have increased moral and hope because of her heroic escape one of them even laughed at him that being the last laugh of his life because Cinna shot him in the head "you can't keep us here forever you know more of us will find a way out!!" another hybrid spoke up against him "is that so?"Cinna replied and snapped his fingers the guards grabbed there assult rifles and unloaded on the one that spoke out leaving a bloody mess "let me make myself perfectly clear everyone of you that escapes i will kill 5 others who haven't then 10 for the next one then 20 and it will keep doubling until your all dead so i suggest you think about who will die before you decide to try and leave my happy little home"  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua winced at the alert went off, following Cinna and watching as he talked to the hybrids, his eyes widening as he started to kill them, growling at him and taking the pistol out of his hand, "You can't just kill them like that! I... I can't take this any more!" He said with a growl, slamming into Cinna and knocking him across the room as he blew a hole into one of the guards' head, running up to another one and roundhouse kicking him to the floor, grabbing his assault rifle and curb-stomping the guard, taking out all the rest of the guards with swiftness, reloading the assault rifle and slamming the emergency button, unlocking all the cages and yelping out, "GET THE ******** OUT OF HERE! JUST RUN! GRAB A WEAPON IF YOU CAN!!" He yelled out with a growl, muttering to Acid as he walked by, "Your freedom came early, I'll try to get most of the hybrids out of the base, you get some soldiers. For freedom." He growled out as the hybrids started to pour our of their cells, running for the exits as Joshua headed up top and started to kill the sentries.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:18 pm
Cinna woke up in a daze the impact of Joshua's attack knocked him out for a while he looked to see the entire place frantic with prisoners escaping some being shot down and some shooting back he grabbed at assult rifle from a dead guard and reached for a remote he had in his pocket pressing a button, huge Titanium steel doors started the cover the exits a little insurence he installed for a situation like this some of the hybrids still managed to roll there way out but others were to late and were crushed they were all trapped like rats includig him he stood seeing Joshua in all the maddness fired at him "YOU RAT B*****D YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!"he threated some of the other hybrids fired on him but some of his soilders backed him up "LEAVE NO ONE ALIVE I REPEAT KILL THEM ALL!!"he said over his radio to inform the guards not to try and restore order but to kill everyone  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua continued to kill sentries, his eyes widening as the doors started to close, whispering, "No..." As he pushed some of them out of the doors before they closed, crushing some as the screams echoed through his soul. He grew a snarl and a look of pure rage as he heard Cinna's voice, turning around and sprinting toward Cinna, yelling "You're going to ******** pay for what you've done, you monster!" He growled out as he slammed the butt of his gun into Cinna's skull, kicking him in the stomach and hitting him with his gun like a baseball bat to a ball, ripping the remote out of his hands and pressing the button again, the doors jolting open as he threw the remote to the ground and stomped on it, destroying it and leaving the doors open, growling out as he aimed the gun down at Cinna, "No. You're going to pay for all the innocent hybrid souls you've destroyed. Stay down or I will blow your legs off." He said with a growl, aiming his assault rifle at him as he kept his guard up, placing his foot, heavily on his head.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:30 pm
Koneko walks by a gun store and sees a news report on the TV. She sees the prison escape started a little earlier than planned. She realized what she had to do looking into the bundle that Acid gave her. "Don't move." She said calmly to the clerk, holding him at gun point. "Give me your strongest guns. And ammo." "You hybrids are all the same!" the clerk yelled through gritted teeth. Koneko lost it. "If we were all the 'same,' your brains would be all over that wall and I'D be getting the guns myself! I can still arrange that if you don't shut your trap and give me the guns!" She ran out of the store with an automatic SPAS-12 shotgun, two MAC11 submachine guns and the rest of the guns and ammo she could fit on the baggy battle outfit Acid had given her. She ran towards the prison. Cinna, your reign of terror ends now!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm
*I activate the freight elevator and the door opens on the level that chaos and cinna are fighting on*

JOSHUA!! *me and sergei slide a pistol and a galil across the floor to Joshua, and Sergei spins up his minigun*

TO FREEDOM!! *I run up to a guard and tackle him, and while I'm getting up, I put the barrel of my AK-47 up to his eye and pull the trigger*
GRAAAA!!!!!  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces