Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Hybrid Prison (O//A plz) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:47 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

"I will rip your hybrid heart out."

User Image

"Then, I will make your mate eat it."

Joshua stared at him as he started to walk away, he started to feel himself letting go, tears forming in his red eyes as he yelled out, "BECAUSE THEY KILLED EVERYONE I LOVED! ... Then... I was turned into one... You don't know what it's like... your whole family dead from a f**king hybrid. I used to be human. I have no one to love. NO ONE!" He said with a teared up face, his face red in anger and his pent up sadness as he fell to his knees and gripped his head, digging his claws into his hair and into his head as he continued to cry, blood starting to come from his self-inflicted wounds.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:57 pm
If only you knew what really happened to your family.....but no
People like you are blind and will believe anything when it comes to something so simple, yet so tragic as death.... (said to myself)

Your name is Joshua correct? You're the torturer here....
I did my homework on everyone here when I became a brigadier grade 3, and I'll tell you what really happened to your family when your emotionally ready. *I walk into my living quarters and shut the door behind me, then lock it*  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua looked up in a horrified look, "Wha-What really happened to my family?" He asked to himself. He jumped up and ran to the door, slamming on it and yelping out, "Please! Tell me! I need to know NOW!" He yelled out and continued to bang on the door, being completely confused and scared at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm
*I unlock my door and let Joshua in*

Sit down *I motion to a chair*

Would you like something to calm your nerves first? *I pour some vodka*

Are you sure that your ready for this?  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:17 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua calmed as he opened the door, sitting down into the chair and frowning, nodding and taking a glass of vodka and drinking it, whimpering and nodding, thinking to himself, I-I've killed... and tortured... all those... innocent hybrids... I'm a monster. He thought with a tear, looking at him with an innocent, soft sad face, an expression he has not shown in years.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:26 pm
*I sit down*

It wasent a hybrid that killed your family....
The hybrid that was blamed couldn't have been the one to kill your family, because he wasent even a mile near your house when they died.
Your family died in a natural gas fire, caused by a ruptured gas line.....
And, unfortunately, it seems as though your wife decided to cook with a gas oven......  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua blinked a couple times and started to whimper, tears streaming down his cheeks as he growled out, "I've killed all those innocent hybrids... Laughing while I tortured them... I'm a ******** monster... All of my anger being a lie. I've been like this for years. I can't believe I tortured all of those innocent souls..." He said with a yelp of pain, tears continuing to stream down his cheeks as his expression was of pain and suffering, sickened of what he had become.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 pm
*I finish my cup of vodka*
there is a way to redeem yourself.....

Can I trust you?  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua sighed and whimpered, "I don't have a reason not to trust you. I'm going through an emotional and psychological crysis. I will keep anything you show or tell me to myself, it will not leave this room." He said with a frown, trying to offer him a warm smile and being able to, a tear still streaming down his cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 pm
Swear it on your children that I can trust you....

*I undo my bandana and reveal my wolf ears, and show my hands to reveal claws*

I am a hybrid.....
And, if you really want to redeem yourself, then jeep this secret, and join the HPA......

Ive had a plan to free the hybrids for sometime now.... And I may need your help. But, If I do not have your trust, then you can forget about leaving this room......  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:21 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua looked at his ears and claws, nodding and smiling, "Anything that keeps me from being labeled the traitor of hybrids. I will do my best to keep my cover and help hybrids escape when I take them for 'torturing'. I will join the HPA, and help my... race that despises me." He said with a frown, sighing and standing up, "And I will start with that female I almost killed if you didn't stop me. I have a vent in my torture room that links to the outside. I can let her climb through it to get outside and escape. I can do more for other hybrids as well." He said with a smile, murring as his tail swayed behind him, glad he could maybe help.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm
Help only the weak and the young get out. Leave the strong. They will help in the revolt that I have planned.
*I take out a small package*

I hears there was a reptile hybrid here. Do you know where he is?  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:49 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua frowned and shook his head, "No, I have not. What is that small package for?" He said with a confused look, his tail swaying left and right as he continued to study the package.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 pm
This package contains his armor. The revolt is in 3 weeks, so we have little time to prepare. And he will need his armor.

Also, there is a bull hybrid somewhere in this prison, and when the revolt starts, we need to get him the minigun that's in storage before the soldiers get to it.

*I walk over to a weapons cabinet and open it*

Hmmmm......... Let's see...... *I take out a knife that has brass knuckles as the handle*
my father gave me this......and now, I'm giving it to you. When the revolt starts, you will be second in command.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Joshua

Executor Chaos

User Image

Joshua nodded and took the knife, tucking it into his bandolier as he smiled at him, "Ok, T-Thank you for forgiving me. I will not let you down." He said with a trusting face, smiling and then walking out of the room and looking to the female's cage again. He walked into it and the girl whimpered and yelped out, crawling to the corner once more. He frowned and whispered out, "I-I'm sorry. For what I did to you." He said with a frown. The female looked at him with confused eyes, her eyes sparkling. Joshua smiled and gently took her by the collar, the girl following him to his torture chamber.

Once they entered the torture chamber, Joshua shut the door and locked it, smiling warmly at the girl,
"Wha-What are you going to do to me?" She asked with a whimper, Joshua smiled and walked over to the vent and opened it, looking at her with a smile, "I'm going to set you free, you deserve freedom, you adorable wolf." He said with a wide smile. The girl looked at the vent, and then at him with awestruck eyes. She quickly hugged him, kissing him on the cheek and crying tears of joy, whimpering out,"T-Thank you... Y-You're a saint..." She said with a wide smile. Joshua murred and cuddled her back, letting her go, "Thank you, sweetheart. Now, scurry along, I don't want you to get caught." He said with a smile. The girl nodded and ran to the vent, squeezing through it and making it out of there, escaping the compound as Joshua gave a warm smile, as he had just saved a life.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff