Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply Main Forum
Banned List

Quick Reply

Submit

x-LittleMissAlice-x
Captain

Fashionable Genius

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:56 pm
Here I shall post a list of names for those who have been banned. I'm sorry to do this, but I feel for some it may just have to be this way. I would also like to appologize for those who may have been rping with one or more of the gaians I feel have to leave. For those characters that had been rping with these people, they will have to be sent back to the market or have the status 'Available' again within your Character's Forum. I will post the username, and reason why this person has been banned. Also, all forums that have been owned by the usernames below, I will move and lock them in a different subforum. If for any reasons you would like the forum back, please PM me and I will move it to it's original place.

I'm sorry for this confusion and please do check back here often for updates.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you understand. If you have any questions about this or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me a PM.

P.S. Do not, under any circumstances, send me a PM of whining, complaining, or anything negative towards me for banning you, or someone who you may have been close to/ known. I am a busy girl and have my reasoning for everything I do, thus I am actually listing it below. You can make a continuation of an rp in a different guild, but obviously if I banned that person, I do not want it here. The decisions we make is not mine alone, but between my crew and our judgement. If you do have something to say, please make it logical and with some valid proof via a link or anything else in it.

~ Alice, Guild Capitan.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:15 pm
Banned List:

xxxxxxUsername / Reasoning

xxxxx XxXDeadly_ShadowsXxX ~ has been banned due to lack of content, length, and skill. Unfortuntately, she did not reach our Literate - Advanced standards and follow my set of rules, thus has been banned from the guild.  

x-LittleMissAlice-x
Captain

Fashionable Genius

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers