[PRP] Need a Friend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Strongnose was walking about the pride surprised to not see any of her siblings anywhere no one in her family was insight actually it was kind of odd the sheer number of them made it difficult for her to ever escape. She loved her family a great deal of course but sometimes a girl just wanted to be alone... or not alone as much as on her own away from her family.

She was a petite dog and full of spirit and spunk... though that really shouldn't be a surprised to anyone given her family both her parents were full of spunk. The pup skipped her way down towards a small grouping of trees it was a little out of the way in the pride lands a place she was confident that no one else would run into her... or at least no onefrom her family she hoped.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

He was doing his play scouting. Following the bugs and staring them down. He was chasing them when he looked up and saw another wild dog of his pride. She looked pretty and a bit lonely, or maybe that was him just adding that in. Trotting over he cracked a grin as he hunkered down and looked like he was going to pounce on her.

"Hey!" He barked out, "Come play with me!" Laughingmoon's tail was wagging back and forth melodically. "Please?"

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:01 pm
Strongnose was surprised when the other pup greeted her. She didn't think anyone had found her out here she didn't think she had been followed. "Hi" she said simply still trying to catch up with her own thoughts. She watched him with a curious eye he clearly was in a playful mood. "I am Strongnose" she told him. She slowly rose to her feet.

"What did you want to play?" she asked. she didn't know much about this pup she knew that she had seen him around but couldn't say she knew his name.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:55 pm
Tail wagging he grinned at her, Strongnose eh? "Laughingmoon." He replied, it was only common courtesy to give his name after she gave him hers. Giving a shake of his body he hunkered down again, watching her closely with his light blue eyes. What did he want to play?

"Hide and seek?" He asked, wanting to start something, "Unless you've got something you want to do. I don't really have many to play with." Ears pressing against his head and tail dropping so that it was barely wagging now.

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:07 pm
Strongnose watched as the male bopped up and down obvious looking for a playmate. When he mentioned not having anyone else to play with she felt a little sad for him. "Well I have tons of family feel free to come play with us any time." She told him with a nod as she was clearly an authorty on the matter.

"I would love to play hide and seek!" she told him jumping up and down a little. She had been looking forward to time alone but now the idea of playing hide and soon with Laughingmoon seemed like a way better choice.

"You count first... close your eyes." she instructed him she waited a moment for to make sure he closed his eyes. Before she scurried away looking for a good place to hide. It didn't take too long before she saw a fallen log and she scurried into it crouching down in the fallen leaves that were inside.

----
"I have family too, they just... they just don't want to play with me." He felt a bit sad about that but then perked up again like a pup would, "I'll play with you and your family, we can chase things and and... uh..." She was going to be so much fun to play with.

Hide and seek. He was great at it. His nose was the best, he could find anything. And if he was going first, oh boy was she in for a surprise. No hiding from him!

"Alright!" He yelped happily as he shut his eyes tight, trying to remember her scent and began counting down until he could find her.

Then he sniffed around. Where? So many scents he was getting distracted. Then he stopped, her scent coming back to him. "I'm coming for you!"

-----
Strongnose found herself holding her breath she didn't want him to find her just based on hearing her breath as she panted from running. She hunkered down trying her best to listen to his movements to know whether or not he was close by.

She heard him shout that he was coming to get her. She wondered how long it would take him to find her, perhaps she had picked too easy of a spot. She heard the rustle of leaves near by and she crouched down even further into the fallen debris, maybe even if he looked in here he wouldn't see her.

-----
The male pup huffed. Angry he was having a tough time catching her scent. Then he stopped, settled himself and then began sniffing again. His nose nearly pushing into the ground as he took in the smells. He came up to the log and took in a few deep long sniffs. Then moved to the otherside where the leaves were. That's when he saw a bit of white and tried to stifle a snort that didn't work out.

"Found you." He said as he pounced on her. He hiccuped a few times in excitement.

-----
As soon as Laughingmoon pounched Strongnose lept out of the leaves too laughing. She was having a lot of fun for someone who wanted to have an alone day.

"Okay okay my turn." she shouted bounding out of the log. She scurried over to a tree and over dramically bowed covering her eyes with her paws. "ONE.... TWO...." she was counting loud so that he could hear her. Once she got to ten she shouted out. "READY OR NOT HERE I COME." she called out and then stopped looking through the forrest for a clue as to where to start looking.

------
He had found a hole that he could fit in. Maybe it had been someone small's home. But it was deep enough he could at least squeeze himself in there and hide there. She had been counting so fast that he almost hadn't had time to hide here. Though he was pretty confident that she'd take a while. If he had only covered the entrance to this small den with some of those leave she had been hiding under he'd have even a better chance.

------
Strongnose stopped counting and did a spin around trying to see any sign of where the other pup might have hidden himself. It took a few moments but then she saw it a hole that was conspicuously uncovered of any debris.

She slowly slink her way towards the hole, low to the ground. Just as she reached the hole she stopped and she was biting back some giggles. Moving closer she pounce sticking her paws into the hole. "I got you" she shouted laughing loud.

------
The male chuckled as she came up to him. "Seems I have been found." Coming up and grinning at her. It would probably be best to get back to his family. He wasn't sure how long they had been playing but he was sure someone was looking for him. "I should get going." the male said. "I don't want to make anyone worry." He was glad of her company. "It was really nice to meet you." Grinning at her before heading back to his family.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games