Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:29 pm
Kiltharda examined the menu for a while, "Perhaps we should ask for a suggestion." She said thoughtfully.

Rekton scowled at Cassie, "Do you just not like me or what?" He asked.

Bad Boss frowned, "Hmmngh..." She grumbled.

"Really, are you sure you don't want to visit a doctor?" Nekrona asked, "This memory problem could be serious!"

Saira swung the heavy axe she had forged, examining the balance of it carefully, then folding it into its wooden case, flicking the latches closed, and then setting it on the counter, glancing at Stevia, "Oh hey, finally, all done here." She said, patting the wooden box.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:35 pm
"Maybe." Andromeda said.

"Hey now, it's nothing like that." Cassie said.

"What, I would have thought you'd be happy to hear about your old comrades, the way you used to talk about them." Sonya said.

"I-I can visit a doctor myself..." Mamoka said.

Stevia chuckled, walking over, "You don't have to sound so impatient, I was making important connections for the good of the company."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:50 pm
Kiltharda looked up to Lorenzo, who noticed the look and walked over, "How can I help you two?" He asked. "Well, I'd like your suggestion on dessert for the two of us." She said calmly.

"Then please, for both our sakes, just tell me s**t sometimes. You don't need to even tell me WHERE you're going, just tell me THAT you are going. You just ran the hell off without even a word to me, you just told the director that you were heading off on vacation."

"Well fine then, you're being incredibly rude you know, all I've done is help you, and try to be friendly this entire time!" Nekrona said, pouting.

"Hey, I'm only patient with two things, one of them is in the forge, and the other is in the bedroom. Since we're in neither right now, too bad for you." Saira teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:18 am
Andromeda simply nodded, waiting for said suggestion.

"And if I told you I was heading out, you would have hunted me down all the same." Cassie pointed out.

"I-I guess, just... who are you?" Mamoka asked.

Stevia chuckled, "Is this how you talk to all your bosses or just me?" she joked, walking in and setting down her bag.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:35 pm
Lorenzo nodded, "I'd suggest the fudge sundae, bit of a house specialty. If you want pastries there's a better place in town for that." He said, not minding admitting that there was someone better than his own establishment at something specific.

Kiltharda nodded, "I see, we shall have that then." She said, nodding.

"Exactly, so it's easier for BOTH of us if you make my job easier." Rekton pointed out firmly.

"Oh I'm such an idiot, my apologies, I'm Nekrona!" She said cheerfully.

"Eh, does it matter?" Saira asked teasingly, then gestured to a wrapped box nearby, "Your package is over there by the way."

Bad Boss just grumbled, not saying much.

Roxxy walked into the room, yawning widely, looking around blinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:43 pm
"That sounds good." Andromeda said.

"Yeah, well, I can take care of myself." Cassie said as she stood.

Sonya sighed at Bad Boss' silence, glancing at Roxxy.

"N-Nice to meet you... I guess..." Mamoka said.

"Thank you. Been looking forward to this particular acquisition..." Stevia said with a grin as she walked over to the box and opened it.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:22 am
Lorenzo nodded, writing it down, "Be up in a bit." He said, striding into the back.

Rekton sighed, shaking his head helplessly, "********' movie stars." He grumbled.

"I'm really hoping you'll decide to stay, the more the merrier you know!" Nekrona said brightly.

"Anything I can help with?" Saira asked, "I always like improving pieces."

Swaina sighed, "Enough, all of you, gather around. We have to plan." She said firmly, scowling around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:13 am
Andromeda nodded, sitting back to wait for their food.

"For reference, did you really have to bring my mom of all people?" Cass said to Rekton quietly before heading over to the planning table.

"I-I guess, but... I still need to get back for classes..." Mamoka said.

"I wouldn't risk it with this one, it's already fairly... volatile, as is." Stevia said with a chuckle as she carefully took out the contents of the box, inspecting the engraved shotgun, once the pride of Bonnie's collection.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:50 am
Kiltharda folded her hands on the table patiently, her tail swaying slowly next to her.

"For reference, did you have to be such a pain in the a** to track down that I literally stumbled upon your mom entirely by accident first?" Rekton asked sarcastically.

"Of course! Of course." Nekrona said cheerfully, "I'll drive you!" She offered happily.

Saira leaned over Stevia's shoulder, whistling appreciatively, "Damn, nice piece. Looks familiar though..." She said thoughtfully, scratching her chin.

Roxxy grumbled be tiredly walked over to the table where Swaina sat, sitting down with a broad yawn.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:06 pm
Andromeda watched Kiltharda as they waited.

"Hey, it's my specialty." Cassie said before taking a seat next to Roxxy, leaning back, ignoring the look her mother gave her.

"Th-Thank you." Mamoka said, motioning to Bessie.

Stevia grinned, "Prized weapon of one Bonnie Fortune, thought lost with her disappearance."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:17 pm
Kiltharda waited patiently. Eventually Lorenzo returned, setting the orders down before the two women.

"Yes, being annoying is indeed your speciality." Rekton said dryly.

"Enough." Swaina said firmly, frowning at the group, "Now, the first thing you all need to know, is that Serina is here, in this city." She said calmly.

Nekrona smiled cheerfully, leading the way into a strange garage, to an odd hovering vehicle made of black metal lit with green lights.

"Wait, really?!" Saira asked, looking at the weapon, "Oh man, I never got to actually see it finished..." She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:26 pm
Andromeda silently started eating her desert.

"Wait, Captain's in town?" Cassie asked, sitting up.

Mamoka blinked as she looked over the vehicle, Bessie climbing in without hesitation.

Stevia grinned, aiming down the sights... or what passed for sights, "Yep. Now I just have to try and get her mini-rifles from her descendants and I can sell the collection for Gwynevere-knows how much..."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:30 pm
Kiltharda raised her spoon, trying her dessert curiously.

Roxxy's tired eyes snapped open, looking at Swaina.

Swaina nodded, "Yes, she's in the city as we speak." She said.

Nekrona smiled to Mamoka, gesturing her into the strange humming vehicle.

"I don't think I'd bother if I were you." Saira said, scratching her chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:33 pm
Andromeda smiled slightly as she ate.

Cassie grinned, "Well, let's go get her."

Mamoka nodded, carefully climbing in.

"Why? Collectors would pay several fortunes for such a famous set of weapons." Stevia said, looking at Saira.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:49 pm
Kiltharda's tail waved slowly, "How interesting..." She said softly, eating the sundae slowly.

"We can't yet." Swaina said calmly.

Roxxy frowned, "Why the hell not?!"

The door closed behind her and Nekrona smiled, a portal opened up before the vehicle and it snapped through it, popping out right in front of RPA. "Here we are!" She said cheerfully.

"Those weapons will end up in the hands of why they're supposed to go to, one way or another. It'll probably be easier on you to just settle for selling that one, possibly for favors instead of coin." Saira said, "But that's just my advice."  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games