Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something
Baton-brand Justice (Nerd x Zylo 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:52 am
Furnace chuckled, "Well, looks like there wasn't any trouble." He said, then reached into his armor, pulling out a card about the size of a playing card, and flipping it to Tila, "Call me if you ever need some help, I'm usually free." He said lightly, waving to her, and to Sera, before turning to head off.

Camille nodded, "I'd keep hold of that, he doesn't give them out often." She said to Tila, turning to head back towards the garage.

Jester drank a fair bit from the bottle, but didn't empty it, handing it back to Pick. Surprisingly polite today.

Ceri grinned, moving to sit next to Fia, taking a swig from a bottle in one hand, "Bah, it's fine, seeing you stumble around all cute like is worth it." She teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:15 pm
Tila nodded, putting the card away before turning to follow Camille.

Pick blinked before resuming drinking.

"Well, just call me whenever you all are ready for another heist." Saina said before vanishing.

Fia smiled, "Thanks, I guess..."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:00 pm
Camille headed back to the garage, getting in the car and starting it, heading towards the mayor's office.

Jester leaned back in her seat, letting out a long sigh, "Gawd, sometimes I ate this job." She grumbled.

Ceri smirked, "So, at least have fun?" She asked playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:13 pm
Sera waited silently, obviously much more serious than her sister.

Tila smiled as she sat in the back, looking out at the city as they drove.

"I'm just glad to be alive right now..." Pick said with a sigh before drinking more whiskey.

"Yeah... though it's all a bit much..." Fia said, smiling apologetically, her face flushed.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 pm
Camille parked in front of the City Hall, stepping out and heading inside, going to the Registration Offices.

"I guess that's fair." Jester said, leaning back and staring up at the ceiling.

Ceri grinned, "I can tell." She teased, eying Fia's shorts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:23 pm
Sera and Tila followed Camille inside.

Pick sighed, still visibly worried as she drank, as well as still pantsless, but that's a whole different issue.

Fia blushed deeper, shifting to try and make the bulge less obvious, though it was pretty futile considering how much it was straining her shorts, "Th-They said it would help me enjoy myself more, they didn't say what it did..."  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:48 pm
Camille lead the way to the Registration office, and picked up some papers, sitting down at a table with Sera and Tila and pushing them toward the two. The top of the papers said, "Official Adoption Forms"

Jester shook her head, "Whatever, I'm going to bed, I need to sleep this s**t off." She grumbled, standing and heading to her room.

Ceri chuckled, "Well, since they were so polite to share their fun, let's try it out." She teased, reaching down to stroke her through her shorts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:52 pm
Tila hummed to herself as she started signing.

Sera hesitated slightly, looking up at Camille, "You know, you don't have to do all this. We may not be used to this world but we're not children..." she said, feeling like they were starting to intrude.

"Want me to join you?" Pick asked, wanting to get her mind off what had happened.

Fia jumped in surprise, "Wh-What are..." she said, moaning softly, surprised but not exactly moving to stop her, her pants threatening to burst as they got even tighter.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:58 pm
Camille frowned at Sera, "You're family, a Joedare never leaves family behind, and we never abandon them. We take care of our own." She said sternly, "Keep that in mind, you're a Joedare now."

"I'm not up for anything, just need sleep." Jester said, "So unless you can restrain yourself, no."

Ceri giggled, "You need to get these off before they explode off of you." She teased, pulling Fia's shorts off easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:59 pm
Sera couldn't help but smile slightly, "Understood."

Pick sighed and nodded, leaning back, "Alright."

"W-Wait, we're still in public..." Fia said as her pants were removed, trying to hide her new 'friend'... though completely failing, despite the fact it wasn't even at it's largest yet, looking almost out of place on the shy girl.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:07 pm
Camille nodded, turning back to her own forms, or stack of forms, she had plenty of paperwork to do...

"Then we better handle this quick." Ceri teased, "All you gotta do to get it to go away is make use of it." She said slyly, "That's what they said inside at least."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:12 pm
"Th-They did? They didn't tell me anything... b-but if you think it will work..." Fia said, blushing as she sat back.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:17 pm
"That's what they said." Ceri said, hand sliding down to stroke Fia playfully, "So let's... fix you up..." She taunted, getting started. ((TS/PM))

Panzerfaust hunched through the halls of the Fellatio, carefully knocking on the door to the suite Swaina had told him to go to.

Kharnetta slammed down into the earth in a small square, yanking her sword from the ground and looking around, crimson streams of energy flickering around her. "HAHA! This city looks like FUN!"

Violetta smiled, walking through the streets of Baton, swaying her robotic assets tantalizingly, looking for a customer, her short sweater top and thing both stretched tight by her ample sized assets.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:08 pm
Cassie muttered as she headed to the door to open it, still rather drunk, having drawn the first watch of the night.

Vespa buzzed softly as she arrived in the city, landing on the roof of town hall, her mind filled with thoughts of revenge as she looked over the city, trying to find somewhere fitting for her new hive.

Antinna groaned as she walked through the city, stuck in her tiny form, looking for some way to fix her predicament.  

SuperNerd000
Vice Captain

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Zylo the Wolfbane
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:08 pm
"Ah hello zere Cassie, it has been a vhile yes?" Panzerfaust said, waving his normal hand.  
Raving Roleplaying of Radical.....R-something

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 ... 497 498 499 500 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games