Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Insecurities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mr_white19

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:19 pm
er... toughy.... OH when people watch me eat. Particularly girls >.<;; Iunno my ma was always on my case about how I eat. Which I eat with good manners btw! Its weird... I really don't like it when girls watch me eat  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 am
lightspeedlancer
er... toughy.... OH when people watch me eat. Particularly girls >.<;; Iunno my ma was always on my case about how I eat. Which I eat with good manners btw! Its weird... I really don't like it when girls watch me eat
My pops does the same to me. It's an insecurity necessarily, but it is a little freaky. I finally decided one day that I didn't care anymore cause I was also afraid to order normally if I wasn't buying and someone else was. Barely ate anything around other people. High school changes a lot about people. Thankfully that changed. 3nodding  

Surfers Babe

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:47 am
Tough one...Hmmm...I guess for me it's looking like an idiot. I tend to get hyper and energetic sometimes and say stuff before thinking quite a lot. So I'm always afraid I'm going to say something stupid and look like an idiot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 am
Surfers Babe
lightspeedlancer
My pops does the same to me. It's an insecurity necessarily, but it is a little freaky. I finally decided one day that I didn't care anymore cause I was also afraid to order normally if I wasn't buying and someone else was. Barely ate anything around other people. High school changes a lot about people. Thankfully that changed. 3nodding

The things parents do to us lol when it comes to going out on dates i try to avoid eating XD  

mr_white19

Surfers Babe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:14 pm
lightspeedlancer
Surfers Babe
lightspeedlancer

The things parents do to us lol when it comes to going out on dates i try to avoid eating XD
Yeah... Salads get pretty boring after a while. Especially when who your with has a nice hamburger or something else scrumptious and delicious.

Another thing that used to bother me a lot was my acne before i got it under control. My dad before and after school would hold me down and pop whatever he could before i got away. Was really self conscious about that for years. Now its whatever though. Don't really care all that much.

Parents do really weird things. Almost everything I was insecure about I can account to my parents. Mostly my dad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:26 pm
Surfers Babe
I'm insecure with telling people I'm a furry. And play D&D and Shadow Run among other games. XP

I guess my biggest insecurity would have to be being alone when I don't want to be. I like time to myself and everything, but I hate being alone and get really depressed sometimes when I am and don't want to be. Afraid someone might try and break into my apartment or somethin.
pretty much the same thing accept for the apartment part.. i sleep in a room separated from my house and hate being alone, although at times i want time to myself.  

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 pm
My biggest insecurity is the most obvious thing about me, in person-- I'm a trans*man and I have big boobs. (Try telling someone your name is James with those. I get a lot of people going, "oh, Jane? Janice?")

I hate being out in public. Pretty much ever.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:25 pm
thenoblescientist
My biggest insecurity is the most obvious thing about me, in person-- I'm a trans*man and I have big boobs. (Try telling someone your name is James with those. I get a lot of people going, "oh, Jane? Janice?")

Thats interesting. So your FtM?

Have you started transitioning yet?  

Hogosha neko

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist

Yep. Not yet-- I can't wait to start... I'm still looking for a counsellor that'll help me figure out how :/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:32 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist

Yep. Not yet-- I can't wait to start... I'm still looking for a counsellor that'll help me figure out how :/

Yeah, ive heard thats one of the hardest parts, and getting hormones aswell.

How far do you plan on going with it?  

Hogosha neko

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:37 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

As far as I possibly can. Though my priority is getting rid of these freaking bags of fat on my chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:40 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

As far as I possibly can. Though my priority is getting rid of these freaking bags of fat on my chest.
I can imagine that would be first on the list XD  

Hogosha neko

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:49 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist

Nah, depends on who you talk to... some of my friends just want to start the hormone treatment and put off the surgeries, but they also don't have to squish and lug around double-Ds T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist

Nah, depends on who you talk to... some of my friends just want to start the hormone treatment and put off the surgeries, but they also don't have to squish and lug around double-Ds T.T

You know I think ive heard of more FtM's being cursed with larger size than those who are normal or small XD  

Hogosha neko

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:13 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist

You know I think ive heard of more FtM's being cursed with larger size than those who are normal or small XD

It does seem more common, for some reason; maybe that's just part of the reason we start to notice something's not right? I dunno. But one of my FtM friends (and a couple of my cisgendered female friends) have relatively small ones, I'm super-jealous.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff