Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Insecurities Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 pm
So I was thinking of something for a conversation starter and thought of a topic instead.

So tell me furries and scalies of the HTC. Whats your biggest insecurity?

I know for me it has to be body odor XP Im constantly worried that I stink and put on alot of deodorant throughout the day.

Ive asked a few people and nobody has said I smell. My girlfriend said I only ever smell like shampoo, and that was in 90 degree heat. So I have no reason to worry but I hate it when im around someone who smells like a heaping pile of shat because they don't put on deodorant or anything, and I worry that I smell the same.

So, whats YOUR insecurity?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:39 pm
Hmm this is actually a tough question. I know I have some, but I can't seem to recall them off the top of my head.

I am going to have to think about this and come back to post.  

00Shoe
Captain

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:28 pm
Lol, I have one that's actually pretty common. I feel like I'm being watched. Now that I'm in the military, it's sort of a reality (Not really). But I do have to check myself on many occasions because I can't do some of the things I did when I was a civilian.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:18 am
....hmm.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:06 pm
I have low self-esteem.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:32 pm
I have trouble talking and interacting with people. I can't even go to gaia towns for very long without getting nervous. and when I try to talk to people their, I completly forget what I was going to say and when I do talk I tend to start saying words in different languages with out realizing it. Is that considered an insecurity, phobia of people, or am I just weird.  

Noodles The Neko

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:38 pm
I have a complete fear of walking down the hall alone and someone passes me up.

Okay, now I have to explain...

I always had little images in my head, but what if, at that EXACT moment in time that person just finally snapped and had a gun?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:47 pm
Guardian Wolf 117

I always had little images in my head, but what if, at that EXACT moment in time that person just finally snapped and had a gun?

That is a pretty strange fear to have. Does that make it hard for you to go out?  

00Shoe
Captain

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:26 am
Celtic zombie-kitten
I have low self-esteem.
i have low self-(a lot of things)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 am
Does fear of rejection count? That's the main reason I'm so shy.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Surfers Babe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:52 am
I'm insecure with telling people I'm a furry. And play D&D and Shadow Run among other games. XP

I guess my biggest insecurity would have to be being alone when I don't want to be. I like time to myself and everything, but I hate being alone and get really depressed sometimes when I am and don't want to be. Afraid someone might try and break into my apartment or somethin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 pm
00Shoe
Guardian Wolf 117

That is a pretty strange fear to have. Does that make it hard for you to go out?

Oh no, I love crowded areas. It's just if I'm alone with a complete stranger I feel like I'm about to get shot >w<

If you ever read the book Certain Prey by John Sandford, that's basically how the second murder goes down, a lady walks RIGHT by her killer.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
Oh no, I love crowded areas. It's just if I'm alone with a complete stranger I feel like I'm about to get shot >w<

If you ever read the book Certain Prey by John Sandford, that's basically how the second murder goes down, a lady walks RIGHT by her killer.

Ah. I get cha. Still not a very good fear to have!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:21 pm
00Shoe
Guardian Wolf 117

It's not as bad as my fear of bees or wasps. I never got stung, and I intend to keep it that way. (And I don't know if I'm allergic or not.) I completely spaz out if I see one near me.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:09 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
00Shoe
Guardian Wolf 117

It's not as bad as my fear of bees or wasps. I never got stung, and I intend to keep it that way. (And I don't know if I'm allergic or not.) I completely spaz out if I see one near me.

Some of my friends are like that. Bees or spiders, if they get close - they just flip out.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff