Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

Lucilius was currently looking over himself to make sure he was to perfection. he gave a dramatic flip of his long bangs and gave out a purr as he was pleased with himself. Lucilius actually loved to stay around gods' haven since he then didn't have to come across any mortals that didn't deserve any of his time. plus he had plenty of time to himself to groom and make himself perfect for whenever he did come across other god's. giving a dramatic yawn, he then stretched out his massive form fully to spend some time relaxing. after all keeping himself to perfect was a full time job for him and so he spent his time relaxing or grooming.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

It was with a bright flash of light that Chessa appeared. It wasn't often that she went down to the mortal world and now, as she fluttered about trying to calm herself, she remembered why. She didn't understand a thing about their world. It just seemed...so sad. She liked to imagine a happy place where there was no sadness and everyone got along. A world where power came from within, and not those one controlled.

Of course, had she shown herself as a goddess earlier, she might not have almost ended up in such an awkward predicament. But then again, it could have made things worse on the other had. Once she had revealed herself, she hadn't stuck around.

It was then she took to cleaning herself, as if getting clean would wash away the ordeal. Light glinted off her glass wings as she did so, no doubt it would catch the eye of anyone who so happened to be around. It always seemed to, anyway.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:52 pm
Lucilius was they type to be attracted to anything that was shiny that could catch his reflection or just make him more handsome. so when light glinting off Chessa's glass wings caught his attention, he was quick to pick himself up and track down the source. it wasn't everyday he got to find something shiny that could let him look at his reflection or make into an accessory. it was to his disappointment that it was a goddess that he found and not something shiny that he could keep. though he found her wings absolutely glorious, and the fact that she seemed to be keeping herself groomed made her more interesting to him.

being the god of vanity, he did love it when another kept their appearance to perfection. though in his mind no one could surpass him when it came to good looks and charm but that was him just being vain. smoothing out his wings, he cleared his throat while strutting up to her like he was the only thing that she should pay attention too. a cocky smirk was upon his face before he decided to speak. " why hello and whom might you be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:00 pm
Chessa hadn't heard Lucilius' approach. At least, not until the clearing of his throat, which made her jump. A paw that had been half-raised to rub her cheek went back to the ground as she jumped to her feet.

Oh..oh who could this be?

"My name is Chessa of mirrors," she said, voice warm. A smile took hold of her features. She was always happy to meet someone new! At least, until they proved them self to be 'bad.' 'til then, everyone was a friend!

"And you?"  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:48 pm
Lucilius was pleased he caught her attention specially when she jumped to her feet to greet him. which only furthered to boost his already huge ego since he found her and her wings rather enchanting. " I'am Lucilius, god of vanity." he practically purred out his own name, as if it wasn't already clear enough that he loved himself being the god of vanity. " and you Chessa have quite the lovely name." luci had never once ever been enchanted by anyone but it seemed at the moment that someone finally had. he definitely was pulling out all the charm for her even though he had just met her. it was her lovely looks and the fact he could stare into her wings at himself forever that had him captured at the current moment. " it is also quite the pleasure to meet someone as lovely as yourself."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:07 pm
Chessa suddenly found herself feeling quite bashful.

"Why, thank you, Lucilius. You're quite handsome yourself. The pleasure is all mine," she said, returning the complement.

She fluttered her wings a bit as she took a seat face-to-face with the god of Vanity.

Vanity...hmn. It wasn't a bad thing to be vain, Chessa decided. In fact, confidence in one's self was a wonderful thing, when held to a certain degree. More people, herself included, could do well to have more confidence in them self. That was something she often thought, anyway. If she did, then perhaps she wouldn't be quite as timid as she was with the mortals... They were such fragile things, after all. Confusing, too.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:13 pm
Lucilius was distracted for a moment when she fluttered her wings. he couldn't help but admire them, while also trying to sneak a peek at himself in them. " it is always nice to meet someone who can appreciate another's good looks." he sat down and made himself comfortable while also making sure not mess up his mane. " for me at lest it saddens me when another can't appreciate the beauty of things." it was clear he had all the confidence in the world and was not above showing just how self confidant he was. though his confidence could be taken as arrogance, since he really didn't have any boundary's when it came to being vain and overly self confident.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 pm
Thankfully Chessa wasn't catching any scent of arrogance yet. Instead, she smiled brightly.

"Indeed! There is beauty in everything, some people just can't see it. It is sad....but I guess that's why I'm here - to help them see it! Not just the physical beauty, but the beauty that dwells within every being."

Her duty, or what she felt was her duty, was always spoken of quite fondly no matter how it troubled her from time to time. In the end if she could be successful, then it was worth it.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:19 pm
Lucilius was lucky that she wasn't catching on to his arrogance, since that was usually why he never made any friends. though in his mind he felt those who got angry with him just misunderstood him and could not handle his greatness. " i am glad there is finally someone who actually understands me." it was rare at all that he could find some that he could get along with in any way and it pleased him that so far he was getting along with Chessa. " it is not often i can find someone who understands beauty like we do and i find it noble that you would try to help others see the beauty in everything." giving his most charming smile, he found that the fact she wasn't selfish like he was about beauty to be cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:25 pm
samus x

"Thank you," was about all she could say, along with a smile so big it squeezed her eyes shut almost.

"Beauty is a wonderful thing, but it really is one's perception that truly counts. So long as one feels beautiful, then what is on the outside doesn't matter quite so much. Just by having that confidence, one can do great things."

However it didn't seem that gods or goddesses ever seemed to lack in confidence to begin with, which might have been why she took her chances with the mortals, even if they sometimes shook her usually optimistic view of things.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:35 pm
F a y t h - x

Luci was finding it was quite easy to get along with Chessa which made him happy. for once he wasn't having to fight with someone verbally or physically like with his siblings. he couldn't help but find her smile adorable and enchanting. " i couldn't agree with you more." purring a bit, he found that he was enjoying the fact he was finally getting along with another god or goddess since with his arrogance he tended to get into fights. so he really had gotten use to having verbal or physical sparring matches. which depending on how tolerant the other was of his arrogance or how well he was able to avoid making things lead to a physical fight. " i have to say its refreshing to finally meet someone else that actually gets me." puffing up, he found he wanted to stay in her company and actually go out of his way to impress her since she had glorious wings that he could admire himself in while also sharing his view about beauty. " normally i come across others who just don't get me at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:35 pm
Chessa smiled a calm, warm smile.

"That's the beauty of the world - everyone's unique opinion. Sometimes we might not like it, but it is something special. There are few things sadder than a hive-mind mentality."

Indeed, Chessa lived to make others see their own unique beauty, inside and out. Luci was fully confident in both, which made Chessa happy. She didn't feel like she had to do so much work. There were no insecurities that she was lured to fix. And that was nice.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:58 pm
Lucilius would of been highly offended if there was something about him that she would want to fix. to Lucilius he was perfect in every way but that was because he was overly vain about himself and very confident in himself. which most found him annoying and overly selfish because of how he was. " i couldn't agree with you more." but at the moment his interest was more on Chessa than anything. " but i must say this, i am enjoying your company very much." never one to be shy, it was rare though that he would tell anyone he found himself enjoying their company.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:00 pm
"The feeling is mutual," The goddess of mirrors smiled.

But oh how she fell short for words. And she didn't know just what to do now, either...

Her tail, wrapped around her feet, twitched a little, to and fro as she looked shyly off to the side.

Oh, what to do now? What to say?

Well, she supposed she could just sit there and look pretty... She didn't feel the pull of any poor mortal soul in need of one of her stories, and thus had no reason to leave...and she wasn't sure she wanted to anyway. Indeed, the company was nice, and despite the silence she found herself full of, she was content.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 pm
Lucilius was more than pleased that she enjoyed is company. and he would have no objects if she stuck around and just stayed there looking pretty as she was very pleasing to the eyes. he didn't mind the silence and was also content with the current situation as he felt lured to her like a moth to a flame. " would it be too bold of me to ask if you would mind being a travel companion? i only ask since i am interested in learn more about you and getting to know you better." giving his more charming smile, he thought she couldn't resist his charm or request. it wasn't often he was so lured by someone that he wanted to learn more about them and be around them.  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff