Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
What was the first game you ever truly fell in love with? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 pm
For me, it was Earthbound. It broke the mold of typical RPG's. Instead of a sword wielding, cliched hero, you're a simple kid with a baseball bat. The writing was witty, the gameplay was addicting, I could go on for days about how amazing and memorable this game is.

Over a decade later, I still love playing the game.

What game was it for you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:32 pm
Halo... Halo 2 to be more specific. I use to play so many different games but it wasn't until Halo that I couldn't think of any other game to play. I still love playing it as well, I can't wait to play Halo Anniversary because I miss playing the first game again.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:00 pm
Bust A Groove for the PS1...
I know it's not very well known sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:27 pm
final fantasy x love it so much i syill play it from time to time smile  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 pm
tektekk
final fantasy x love it so much i syill play it from time to time smile
I just bought that title again. I am having some serious nostalgia playing that game. The ps3 is getting a remake of that game.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:35 pm
For me it would have to be Rhapsody(Ps1). It was basically an RPG with musical scenes that took place in the story line. I found it very charming and endearing cause it added to the whole experience. Even though i was playing a princess saving her prince, i still find myself humming those same tunes i listened to as a kid from time to time. NISA made a remake for it on the DS, but it was too big of a change for me to enjoy.

This song still touches me deeply, strangely enough. Guess i'm too sensitive. Bah.
For your viewing pleasure
Rhapsodyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG3507ZouB8

The only other games that's got me completely obsessed is Persona 3 and 4.

Mezzoflation

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Siegrain_the_overlord

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:11 pm
My was the legend of zelda orcarina of time it was the best game. I want that game for the 3ds so I can played it. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:30 pm
Kameo on the Xbox 360. I was 7 when I first played and I would play for hours! I would still be playing it if my brother didn't break the disk.  

The Sacred Darkness
Crew

Lonely Hellhound

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 pm
Urzu-Dono
For me it would have to be Rhapsody(Ps1). It was basically an RPG with musical scenes that took place in the story line. I found it very charming and endearing cause it added to the whole experience. Even though i was playing a princess saving her prince, i still find myself humming those same tunes i listened to as a kid from time to time. NISA made a remake for it on the DS, but it was too big of a change for me to enjoy.

This song still touches me deeply, strangely enough. Guess i'm too sensitive. Bah.

Oh my goodness. I'm replaying persona 3 right now, and I am in love all over again. It's been roughly 2 years since my last play through, and I had almost forgotten how much I love the game. I never got why people hated Tartaurus so much.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 pm
halo3chik
Kameo on the Xbox 360. I was 7 when I first played and I would play for hours! I would still be playing it if my brother didn't break the disk.
I think that Kameo is available for download on the game marketplace.  

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

Mezzoflation

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:03 pm
Ironic Phobia
Urzu-Dono

Oh my goodness. I'm replaying persona 3 right now, and I am in love all over again. It's been roughly 2 years since my last play through, and I had almost forgotten how much I love the game. I never got why people hated Tartaurus so much.
Mhm. I hadn't played persona 3 till FES came out and i was wondering what all the hub-bub was about. Boy, was i surprised. That was 5 straight days down the drain.
It's good you've picked it up again, i'm currently playing the psp version, coincidentally. The new female path and whatnot and i loved Tartarus! Sure it was monotonous, but that wasn't really the main draw of the game. Either way i think it fit in the game really well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm
Urzu-Dono
Ironic Phobia
Urzu-Dono

Mhm. I hadn't played persona 3 till FES came out and i was wondering what all the hub-bub was about. Boy, was i surprised. That was 5 straight days down the drain.
It's good you've picked it up, i'm currently playing the psp version. coincidentally. The new female path and whatnot and i loved Tartarus! Sure it was monotonous, but that wasn't really the main draw of the game. Either way i think it fit in the game really well.
Me either. I got it when they came out with FES too. I don't own a PSP, but I think someone said you can't move around freely? If I owned a PSP I would still buy it just because I'd be able to get with Junpei.

I hope they come out with P5 that includes a female/male option. *crosses fingers*  

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

Mezzoflation

Dangerous Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:11 pm
Ironic Phobia
Urzu-Dono
Ironic Phobia
Urzu-Dono

It's good you've picked it up, i'm currently playing the psp version. coincidentally. The new female path and whatnot and i loved Tartarus! Sure it was monotonous, but that wasn't really the main draw of the game. Either way i think it fit in the game really well.
Me either. I got it when they came out with FES too. I don't own a PSP, but I think someone said you can't move around freely? If I owned a PSP I would still buy it just because I'd be able to get with Junpei.

I hope they come out with P5 that includes a female/male option. *crosses fingers*
Yeah. That's a major drawback. You have to select where you want to go, it defenitely takes away from the experience, but the new additions make up for it(I think i'll be going with Akihiko...?<__<)

I seriously hope they do as well. They already said that the PSVita version of Persona 4 won't have a female option, so i hope they make up for it on the fifth.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:41 pm
I'm young, but for me, it was definetly Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves. I mean you could sneak around and steal stuff and for an eight year old, that was totally awesome. It still is actually, though I prefered beating the pulp out of people with Murray.  

kiba214

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mandurrr
Crew

Lonely Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:50 pm
Urzu-Dono
Ironic Phobia
Urzu-Dono
Ironic Phobia
Urzu-Dono

Yeah. That's a major drawback. You have to select where you want to go, it defenitely takes away from the experience, but the new additions make up for it(I think i'll be going with Akihiko...?<__<)

I seriously hope they do as well. They already said that the PSVita version of Persona 4 won't have a female option, so i hope they make up for it on the fifth.
Akihiko would be my 2nd choice. But my heart belongs to Junpei.  
General Chat etc..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff