Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ririka - Breeding Thread [CLOSED] [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ririka generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 pm
8B

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 pm
Name:
Stage: (Cub)
Species: Lioness
Parents: Nullpunkt x ???
Offspring: ...Nope!
Description: Just guide phrases, otherwise as CC as the rest of the litter:

"I'M IN SPAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAACE!"
"Oh. Hi. So. How are you holding up? BECAUSE I'M A POTATO."
"640 Kilobytes is more storage space than anyone ever needs."
"Now you're playing with POWER! SUPER POWER!"
"I'm not afraid of computers taking over the world. They're just sitting there. I can hit them with a two by four."
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:44 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Nullpunkt
Name of SoA: Chayyah
Meaning: Kabbalistic name for a particular level of the soul. I.e; " The part of the soul that allows one to have an awareness of the divine life force itself. "
Appearance: Dark blue bas coat like Null, as well as the same black hair and tail. Pale blue inner ear, and silver eyes. Face/back/sides have a mixture of Metatron's Cube and the Kabbalah Tree of life. How this is expressed is entirely up to the colourist, in terms of creativity, but I would like it to be recognizable. I do ask that thre tree of life starts on her forehead. I also ask that her angel wings are connected to the tree of life, in some way. Chayyah will have three sets of feathered wing markings on her. Two on her face, appearing to ' cover ' her face. Two on her front legs, one to each front leg, of course. These should extend the length of the front legs. The last two will be on the flanks.
Visual reference: The Tree of life Metatron's Cube
Personality: Chayyah is calm and collected, and seeks any knowledge that is out there. No matter it a small fact, or the workings of something larger, she'll want to know about it. She isn't too keen on fighting, unless absolutely nescessary. She is frequently disappointed if Chayyah doesn't do something right, on the first try. While it may seem like it is impossible to anger her, it can be done as long as you have enough patience. But after the volcano blows, you'd best be the fastest thing alive.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Probably will never leave the Peponi lands.

* Wing tweaks are allowed, as per discussion.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:47 pm
Applying for: Fiedel the Magpie x Lewenharto "Renaissance"
Name of SoA: To be decided
Meaning: dunno yet
Appearance: Something that fits in with the litter, i don't mind much what it looks like as long as it looks like a natural cub from the parents. <33
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: To be decided
Any additional requirements that the family has: the cub will not ever be leaving the pride unless it's mother does.

*edit* .. Thal and Vis say i can custom a cub .. forgot if i needed to mention it or not.. idk .. it's 1am and i'm tired XD  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:21 pm
Applying for: Fiedel the Magpie x Lewenharto "Renaissance"
Name of SoA: Engana
Meaning: I forget biggrin ;.
Appearance: Ref below: If you want to add rings in her legs and other things please feel free biggrin . Also if you want more freckles feel free too! :>. OH I DIDN'T DO HER NOSE IN THE REF. I would like a black nose biggrin .
Visual reference: Here! and if you want to take anything from her OC self. Here's her OC-ref.
Personality: She's a good lady o uo.
Any additional requirements that the family has:  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas