Standing at the edge of the jungle, Zhivko stared into the night. He hadn't yet been turned, quite on purpose. While many of the visions he'd had growing up had been told to his father due to benefiting the pride.. The visions he'd had of his own future were never spoken of. Yet somehow, he had a feeling... His father knew. An ear flicked in the blood-red mane, inherited from his mother's side, as the older male approached.

Standing next to his youngest son, Toshiro let out a hum. After a bit, he glanced at the grape-eyed lion, a frown on his face. "I knew this day would come, from the time you started telling us of your visions... The ones you never told me about... They had to do with you leaving, so you wanted to spare me knowing what they were, right?" His children had this habit of not sticking around. Granted, by now, he couldn't entirely BLAME them.. But Zhivko had been... Different from his other sons. This one... He'd cared about, in a whole different manner than his son with that brown lioness. That one he'd greatly approved of, for all the effort he'd put into proving himself worthy. Zhivko... Was his seer, coddled and nurtured. Now... He was too old to coddle.

The pink, red, and white lion nodded, one ear twitching to shoo a mosquito away. "It's not easy to hide them, then, is it? Or... The fact I had them, anyway..." He was always stoic and avoided his father after those visions. He'd Seen, in rare glimpses into the past, how he'd treated his oldest half-brother, and feared disappointment. Now, though... He was twice his father's size, well-fed and well-trained, and strong. If Toshiro attacked him... Zhivko would likely win. He cared about his father too much to hurt him like that, though.

"The fact you had them. You would avoid me if you had certain visions. I eventually figured out that they were about you leaving.." The older male raised an eyebrow at his son. "You've always been one of my two favorite sons, Zhivko.. That was why I showered you in everything, and why I know you never told me so you wouldn't hurt me." He'd always been so considerate... Such a good boy. "So, tell me about your visions, or if it's one recurring vision..."

He took a deep breath, ears folding back a bit. "Well... It's a couple visions. One is me leaving the jungle... And it's always at night. The next is this... Huge... Monolithic rock... As the sun starts to come up in the vision, with the sky all swirling, I see this blue lioness on the rock. And then she looks at me, and seems to come... Flying down without wings.. With a funny little hare on her back that starts BITING me..." That part was weird. A hare that would bite him...

"A hare biting you..." Something had to be wrong with the hare, then. He glanced at the pink lion. "So, then. You're going to chase your visions." It wasn't a question. Toshiro'd never been a stupid lion, he figured himself quick to figure things out. His son was leaving, as one of Zhivko's litter sisters had. He had, of course, already figured it out. "Are there other parts to this, or other visions?" He was curious, of course. What parent wouldn't be? After all, he couldn't recall ever having this long a conversation with any of his children. He tended to be mostly paws-off, beyond spoiling his daughters, and showing Komali and Zhivko his approval.

The larger male shrugged. "It doesn't make much sense to me. I guess the hare doesn't approve of my presence or something..." His gaze turned to his father, then away, up to the sky. "On the evenings I wake up, and then go back to sleep, I tend to have a much shorter vision... A little pink hare on my back, fluffing herself and being all prim and proper..." He let out a light laugh. "I get this feeling the two hares are connected. It seems like too much of a coincidence to me that this lioness in my visions has a blue coat, and a blue hare... And here I am, the embodiment of pink, with a pink hare in my visions." It was enough to make him laugh.

Toshiro simply snorted. "Well, whatever the hares represent..." He paused. "Maybe they mean you and the lady of your visions will breed like bunnies, as it were." His own son, as prolific or more prolific than him... With only ONE mate. Now there was a thought. Toshiro had no idea how many of his children actually had children, though. How many grandcubs did he have? Or any other relatives. It somewhat amused him to wonder. "Any other visions there? Like five million little pink and blue cubs?"

It mostly vanished under his coat, but Zhivko found himself blushing. "Father! That's not a question to ask!" The answer he got was a huff. "But... No, nothing about... Five million pink and blue cubs... No, it was a place, somewhat like this... But there were more lions, and they were... Different..." He closed his eyes, forgetting the embarrassing question. "Lions who worship... The moon, or some God of the Moon, or... I'm not sure, but the moon's important to them... And it's where we belong, the lioness of my visions and I."

After listening, the piebald male nodded. "Well, this sounds like a nice place for you.." He reached up, giving Zhivko a pat on the shoulder. "I wish you luck. And remember something..." He reached up further, grabbing his son's chin and pulling it down, claws just barely pricking. "You may be one of my two favorite sons... But that won't stop me from hunting you down if I have to. You treat your time out there wisely, and you won't have to worry. I don't care how big you are, I WILL find a way to END YOU." He then let go, smiling a pleasant yet sadistic smile before turning and walking off.

Though he was much larger and knew it, Zhivko still shuddered as he started to walk. While he still knew he'd likely win a fight... The threat was still chilling, with how easily Toshiro considered killing his own family. He would not disappoint.