Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZaurielGuardianAngel's Profile Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 pm

RP Character
Username: ZaurielGuardianAngel

Name: Zauriel "Real"

Job: Student

Abilities: Guitar player and vocalist

Equipment: Digivice, First-Aid kit, a Hammer, and a chain he wears that he attaches the hammer to.

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Real has a mysterious, and calm demeanor. A very good liar, he makes a point of keeping himself difficult to read, coming off as fooling around when really his mind is at work manipulating the other members around him. Nevertheless this is just a defense he uses to protect himself from getting hurt.

Once you really get to know him he is very very sarcastic and laid-back, "go with the flow" outlook on many things, including in battles. He also is very kind and protective side towards his friends. Real hates talking about his past because of his hard childhood.

Biography:Born an only child Real was given everything he would ever want: loving parents, great friends, and a great school. He was a straight A student with a good life ahead of him. He loved his family and he knew he was loved back. One his 12th birthday he heard his parents arguing over something and Real was afraid for he had never heard them argue before. Entering the room he saw his father and his mother. The looks on their faces was on that he had never seen. Once noticing that he was in the room his mom raced to him and told him ti go back into his room.

Every night since than they have spent their times fighting. It soon took a toll on Real's attitude cauasing him to act out of character and become one of the bad kids. He stopped hanging with his old friends for the new set of bad kids, but there was one friend that stayed with him. This was the only real friend he had. Her name was Kayla. They grew up together from a young age. When things got too much to handle he moved in with her and lived there ever since,

Home: Since he hates going home he moved into his best-friends home at a young age and moved with them to L.A

Alignment:Semi-Good

Digimon:
User Image

First Encounter: One day after school Real went to go buy a new video game. As he turned it on it began asking a series of questions. Once he finished the screen went black and the words "Lets begin" appeared. Suddenly the data from the T.V flew out and wrapped around him in the form of a digi-egg. The next the he knew he was in a forest. After some time he met his partner Elecmon. At first he didn't like him but after a run in with a strong digimon he saw that Elecmon was ready to give his life for Real.

USER PROFILE

name: Zauriel
sex: male
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm
Digimon
Partner 1

User Image
User Image
Andromon  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm
Welcome To DTI!
I am Anon, formerly Zadoc, And its great to meet you!

If you were still adding stuff Im sorry and I will delete my post  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:09 am
Welcome. I'm Rainor and I hope you have a great time at DTI.  

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 am
Hey how's it going?
I'm Darkwing, but you can call me what ever the fudge you like. Feel free to ask me any questions and I will try my best to answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:56 am
Hi There I am ultimatemk. I am the opposite of Chaos so please do not ask me any questions. xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 am
Welcome to DTI, I'm the Gamblator, you can ask me questions if you want but I probably won't be able to answer them as well as the mods.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 am
Hey welcome to DTI, i'm Levelknight20 and people just call me Level.
If you have any questions please ask me since I have been aroud here for quite some time sweatdrop  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am
Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and Ihope to have a good time here with you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:32 am
Yeah man! So you got any plans as far as what you would like to do first here around dti?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

harmonieux

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm
Welcome to DTI, I'm Harm!
Nice to meet you - I love your avatar!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:28 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and Ihope to have a good time here with you all.

Welcome to DTI Zauriel I'm UnHolyFudge, but alot of people call me Fudge or Fudgey. We are all relativly nice, so if you need help feel free to ask.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:51 pm
Anonymously Incompetent
Yeah man! So you got any plans as far as what you would like to do first here around dti?

Well I've been looking around as there's so much so I'll make a RPC and try from the top? I think... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:53 pm
XxHarmonicxX
Welcome to DTI, I'm Harm!
Nice to meet you - I love your avatar!

Thanks I change it every few hours or even sooner so its never the same. That might be he reason why I'm always broke. sweatdrop  

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 pm
ZaurielGuardianAngel
Anonymously Incompetent

Well I've been looking around as there's so much so I'll make a RPC and try from the top? I think... xp
Hey man that's never a bad plan, and its a great way to boost your TP as well! tell me when you have made your character and I'll send at least a digimon your way to roleplay with you, or there are lots of other tamers around who could use RP partners as well!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff