Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Guild Suggestions: What do YOU want to see? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:39 am
Zehiru Hiou
Tainted and Jaded
Zehiru Hiou
Since I'm so busy juggling with school and the net, I want tektek avi contests. Also I heart dice rolls (although I never won). I also wanna have art contests as in like the scariest arts there because it's halloween. razz
I these suggestions suck. sweatdrop
When the Halloween Event opens there is an Art Contest, a Tektek, and an Avi contest. All Art stuff is in the Art Sub forum though, check there for Art Contests every now and then. You're suggestions are good. In the Contest Sub Forum there is a Dice Rolling one.

How about animation contests? Or who could dress their avis the scariest?
No  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:09 am
iii jayden iii
we can hav an event were som 1 thinks of a number and then dat person must be honest they tell how much thell giv if any 1 gets it right biggrin
Thanks for the idea...  

Tainted and Jaded

lemueljohn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm
My suggestion to keep this guild alive is " The Random Guild's Look for the Month" wherein there will be a theme and the members of this guild will make a tektek avi out of it. The winner will have a chance to display their avi together w/ their tektek avi + a chance to win an item (maybe premiummc's) ... just like this thread :

The Guild's Look of the Month  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:42 pm
lemueljohn
My suggestion to keep this guild alive is " The Random Guild's Look for the Month" wherein there will be a theme and the members of this guild will make a tektek avi out of it. The winner will have a chance to display their avi together w/ their tektek avi + a chance to win an item (maybe premiummc's) ... just like this thread :

So kinda like a spotlight of the best tektek? That's a good idea! We could give prizes away and spotlight them on our home page.

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm
Zehiru Hiou
Tainted and Jaded
Zehiru Hiou
Since I'm so busy juggling with school and the net, I want tektek avi contests. Also I heart dice rolls (although I never won). I also wanna have art contests as in like the scariest arts there because it's halloween. razz
I these suggestions suck. sweatdrop
When the Halloween Event opens there is an Art Contest, a Tektek, and an Avi contest. All Art stuff is in the Art Sub forum though, check there for Art Contests every now and then. You're suggestions are good. In the Contest Sub Forum there is a Dice Rolling one.

How about animation contests? Or who could dress their avis the scariest?

I apologize if you found the reply from this guild moderator rude.. I added in a random number contest and may add a dice roll contest soon!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am
Toxic Pepper
lemueljohn

So kinda like a spotlight of the best tektek? That's a good idea! We could give prizes away and spotlight them on our home page.

biggrin biggrin biggrin  

lemueljohn

Code_Name_is_ere

Sparkly Traveler

14,850 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am
why can't we tip eachothers posts like in chatter box? that would be cool. or something similar.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:02 pm
Code_Name_is_ere
why can't we tip eachothers posts like in chatter box? that would be cool. or something similar.

gaia hasnt added that to guilds yet.. rolleyes  

Grand friend10

I DJ Pon-3 I

5,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:11 pm
Bow to July forum... Sounds legit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:02 am
Grand friend10
Code_Name_is_ere

gaia hasnt added that to guilds yet.. rolleyes

dang..

Code_Name_is_ere

Sparkly Traveler

14,850 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

SpidAngel

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:39 pm
Have more events. (Parties, group gathers, picnics, etcs.)
Have tektek contests!
Tipping Contests.
Story-writing.
Reading sections.
Math sections.
Fashion section.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:17 pm
Maybe we can....Add some pictures?i dont know...maybe pictures will give people interest in the guild... cat_sweatdrop  

michellefromhell

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Furi Mitsukai

10,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:31 pm
Just to let you know. On the guild tv you spelled more wrong. I think its on the last screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:38 pm
hmmm.. make a chat thread sumthing ??
tinychat.com

Toxic Pepper

fagd

Newbie Master

5,125 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]