Will you stay the night?
  Sure
  No Thanks
View Results

Ihle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 am

Welcome to the Toasty Goblet~

A small, quaint Inn found deep in the forest of Chanstraile, tall mountains in the distance and a river a few miles North.

As you look around you see to your right a small bar with a staircase behind it leading up to the rooms.

In the middle of the room there are many tables and seats.

To the left there is a fire place and a bulletin board filled with Wanted Posters and Quests you can take up for extra money

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 am

Ihle was sitting on a bench close to the fire place. Her hair is a light blond borderline platinum with deep forest green streaks near the tips brushed aside showing her fire orange eyes. She wears a silver headpiece with onyx stone adorning her forehead and silver earrings. There seems to be dried blood on her face over some scars. She is wearing a corset of deep reds and oranges blended together with a hint of rose and black and gold lining the edges. She has on short black shorts with black strings hanging from either side down to her knees where you can see some blood red ripped fishnet reaching up her thigh. Her boots were a coal color and also looked some what worn.
At her side you can see a long sheathed sword and the other hip holds what seems to be a small dagger.

Ihle stares into the fire and wipes some of the blood from her face with a small piece of cloth that see dipped into a glass of water on the table next to her.

"What a great river.." Ihle mentioned to herself. She had spent most of the day there swimming and catching a few fish to sell here at the Toasty Goblet.

Ihle
Vice Captain

iiMorningStarll

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:02 pm
Alf Was Quietly Sitting On A Chair Slurping On His Booze.
He Suddenly Starts Talking To Ihle

"Hello There"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 pm
A voice suddenly snaps her back to reality and she turns to see Alf.
As her eyes turn away from the fire you can see them turn grey.
She quickly puts on a bright smile and gives a small wave.
"Oh hello! Aha... How are you? Haven't been sitting there long I hope?" Ihle laughs playfully.

Ihle
Vice Captain

The Hard Back Turtle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm
Drunken Blade Twists Round An Round On A Table Singing The Lollipop Song.
"Lo...llipop....Hic"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 pm
Replies To Ihle.
"Haha I'm Fine Thanks, Yourself?"
Alf Suddenly Realises How Stupid Blade Looks.
"Urm...Should We Do Something About Him...? Or Just Leave Him?"  

iiMorningStarll

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ihle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:06 pm
Ihle sighs as if this was some what troublesome but she was actually enjoying the atmosphere.

"Hmm.. well.. as long as he hasn't broken much I think it's fine, for tonight anyways, can't let him get away with this all the time" she stands up and stretches in front of the fire letting the warmth creep up her back. Once warm enough she goes to sit on the ledge of the nearest window letting the cool breeze send shivers up her spine.

She turns her head thoughfully. "I'm doing alright I suppose. Needing some money soon though. Might take up someone's offer to rid them of any pests," Ihle spoke and lazily pointed to the board covered with papers. Most of them odd jobs for any one to pick up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:44 pm
Alf Laughs To Himself Then Feels A Strong Breeze And Quickly Sits Directly In Front Of The Fire.
"Ahh... It's Really Cold Tonight, But Oh Well At Least We Got A Nice Warm Fire"  

iiMorningStarll

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ihle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:50 pm
Ihle grins, "Yea.. a nice warm fire to make the cold cooler~ What are your plans for tomorrow? "

Ihle continued to stay in front of the window trying to keep the breeze to herself as she started to dance slowly in front of it seeming to sing to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:42 pm
Alf Hesitates And Begins To Think To Himself.
"Urm... I Haven't Really Got Any, What About You?"  

iiMorningStarll

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200

The Hard Back Turtle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm
Blade After All The Alcohol Is Too Dazed He Can't See So He Falls Over, Crawls And Hits His Head Then Blacks Out.
"Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh........"
Blade Then Dribbles And Is Unconcious.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Ihle coughs as she notices Blade go down. She ponders her next decision for a second then walks over to the now passed out man.

She clears her throat and nudges him with her foot a bit to see if he moves or wakens.

"I think.. I'll just have a small look see here.." Ihle grinned slowly leaning over Blade looking for anything of value.

"Me? Oh uh.. just move really. Go somewhere. Maybe kill something.." she replied to Alf as she continued her search. Ihle really didn't need any weapons or anything she was good on that end however she was hoping for some small trinket of value for the weekends market.

Ihle
Vice Captain

The Hard Back Turtle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 pm
...............................................................................Wakes Up Suddenly THen Falls Back Alseep.
"zZZZZzzZzZZZzZzzzzZzzz"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 pm
Ayame come in and sits down slowly, away from the commotion. A sigh escapes her lips as she watches the situation, thinking of getting a room and a cold cup of ale.

She watches the very drunk man pass out, wake up, then pass out again as the serving wench walks over to her. Ayame requests some ale and a room for the night. She wonders if anything exciting will happen to brighten up her very boring day.

{Overly.Obsessive.Carrots://}

Drunken R

Dapper Autobiographer

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Randomzzz-Includes Role Play And Random Stuff:3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers