Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth Seekers - Truthers.

Back to Guilds

truth, toxins, chemtrails, illuminati, new world order, conspiracy theory, fluoride, world government, GMO, vaccines, microchipping, zionism 

Tags: truth seeker, conspiracy theory, truther, aliens, 2012, DMT, microchip, illuminati, new world order, alex jones, infowars, vaccines, depopulation, antichrist, god, chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride, toxins, 9/11 

Reply Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers
Illuminati in Anime, Cartoons? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm
Arcane_Ninja24

Dude... You are so ignorant that I have to gag. I'm a Christian, and I know ALL demons are evil, hateful fallen angels who have an axe to grind with God. I accidentally summoned one once when I was a foolish 15-year-old. I tell you, my experience was not pleasant; in fact, it was terrifying. Demons may appear "good" because they are masters of deceit. Really, they are incredible liars and tricksters, and for you to think of some of them as good is really quite sad.

Satan was indeed Lucifer "the Shining One", but he fell from the Kingdom of God at the time of Adam and Eve and decided to get revenge on God by compelling them to disobey Him and eat the fruit from the Tree of Knowlege. Lucifer was not necessarily "good." He was jealous of God and wanted to be God. And so Satan is the "god of this world" or "god of this Age." Satan is the leader of the Illuminati, which is why they are a devil-worshipping cult sprouting 666 (the number of the Beast as warned in the Bible) everywhere. Ever heard of RFID microchips that are talked about to be implanted in everyone by 2017? That's the Mark of the Beast prophesied in the Bible. And I'm thinking the Anti-Christ (who will be a Jew) will emerge from the Illuminati and the government to establish the New World Order (NWO), will perform many miracles akin to Jesus Christ in his day and look like a "good" guy to deceive many (declaring himself to be God - the 3 1/2 years of a false sense of piece and security), and then strike and begin his plan of destruction of 7,000,000 people and lower the ppulation rate to 500,000 (3 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation). The future is going to get ugly, and I'm shocked that most people haven't already realized the ties between the Illuminati and the Bible. Heck, the Bible PREDICTED the Illuminati.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:59 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane_Ninja24
Mynolis
If you're talking about Kuroshitsuji, yes. It was the most demonic manga/anime I've seen and it just makes you think demons are "attractive", and that was around the time where I was such a fool. In the story the demon butler was made to be attractive, and he simply seduced a nun, and there were the inverted pentagon shapes all over, on the left hand, in the eye, and in addition an eye was covered. Another one is Ao No Exorcist. The main protagonist is a son of Satan, and yet he was made to be conveyed to the audience in such a way that we would find him attractive too. And it seems that the anime company was the same that made the kuroshitsuji anime. That's why I want to change my username.

i will have you know that not all demons are evil. for example, Lucifer is a being of change, that means one moment he is good, on minute he is evil. also, Samagina is neutral, and in fact teaches sciences,
some demons are good, and help people.
others on the other hand are indeed evil.
the ability of free will grants one the option to be good. and thus, given most angels do not have free will, and demons do you have to consider, that the "good" demons have the option and temptation of evil, but still choose good, Angels do not have the temptation of evil because they cannot choose.
thus, the good demons in a sense should be seen as more righteous then most Angels.
give credit to the people that can be evil but choose not to be, not the people that do not have the option nor the thought to choose a side.

oh, and on top of that, good and evil are matters of perspective.

Dude... You are so ignorant that I have to gag. I'm a Christian, and I know demons are evil, hateful fallen angels who have an axe to grind with God. I accidentally summoned one once when I was a foolish 15-year-old. I tell you, my experience was not pleasant; in fact, it was terrifying. Demons may appear "good" because they are masters of deceiving. Really, they are liars and tricksters, and for you to think of them as good is quite sad.

first and foremost... what was the demons name?

you must know there names to summon them.

if it was a lesser demon, then you at least need to know its lords name, what was its lords name?  

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

DysFUNKtional Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:04 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane_Ninja24

Dude... You are so ignorant that I have to gag. I'm a Christian, and I know ALL demons are evil, hateful fallen angels who have an axe to grind with God. I accidentally summoned one once when I was a foolish 15-year-old. I tell you, my experience was not pleasant; in fact, it was terrifying. Demons may appear "good" because they are masters of deceit. Really, they are incredible liars and tricksters, and for you to think of some of them as good is really quite sad.
And you are so narrow-minded that I have to scoff. Calling him ignorant because he doesn't share your spiritual beliefs? That's just childish.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Arcane_Ninja24

if it was a lesser demon, then you at least need to know its lords name, what was its lords name?

OH MY GOD you do not plan on saying his name out loud, do you?!
It makes my heart speed up to tell you, but his name is Malthus.  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane_Ninja24

Satan was indeed Lucifer "the Shining One", but he fell from the Kingdom of God at the time of Adam and Eve and decided to get revenge on God by compelling them to disobey Him and eat the fruit from the Tree of Knowlege. Lucifer was not necessarily "good." He was jealous of God and wanted to be God. And so Satan is the "god of this world" or "god of this Age." Satan is the leader of the Illuminati, which is why they are a devil-worshipping cult sprouting 666 (the number of the Beast as warned in the Bible) everywhere. Ever heard of RFID microchips that are talked about to be implanted in everyone by 2017? That's the Mark of the Beast prophesied in the Bible. And I'm thinking the Anti-Christ (who will be a Jew) will emerge from the Illuminati and the government to establish the New World Order (NWO), will perform many miracles akin to Jesus Christ in his day and look like a "good" guy to deceive many (declaring himself to be God - the 3 1/2 years of a false sense of piece and security), and then strike and begin his plan of destruction of 7,000,000 people and lower the ppulation rate to 500,000 (3 1/2 years of the Great Tribulation). The future is going to get ugly, and I'm shocked that most people haven't already realized the ties between the Illuminati and the Bible. Heck, the Bible PREDICTED the Illuminati.

hmm... 1 being, in control of the universe, with an army of angels that have no free will to enforce his rule, and anyone with any opinion that defies his is banished to a furnace to be in pain and torture for eternity... interesting... it sounds kind of like the third reich.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:24 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane_Ninja24

Malthus... nope, don't know anything about him. probably a minor demon of some kind.

and yes... i did say his name. and no i am not worried.  

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:29 pm
Arcane_Ninja24
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane_Ninja24

Malthus... nope, don't know anything about him. probably a minor demon of some kind.

Malthus has two names: this one and the other one Halphas. I don't care if he's minor or major - he's still a demon. Why mess with demons when you know they are dangerous... I really hope you know what you're doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:32 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane_Ninja24
Dramatica Angeliqua
Arcane_Ninja24

Malthus has two names: this one and the other one Halphas. I don't care if he's minor or major - he's still a demon. Hey, why mess with demons when you know they are dangerous? I really hope you know what you're doing.

ah, nevermind i found it. Malthus is solomonic...
not the greatest of solomonic demons though...
he is a demon of war, no wonder he appeared evil.
he forges weapons, and is responsible for the deployment of soldiers.
still... doesn't seem like a threat.
he also takes the form of a stock dove...  

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:38 pm
Arcane_Ninja24
.ah, nevermind i found it. Malthus is solomonic...
not the greatest of solomonic demons though...
he is a demon of war, no wonder he appeared evil.
he forges weapons, and is responsible for the deployment of soldiers.
still... doesn't seem like a threat.
he also takes the form of a stock dove...

Thanks smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 pm
This stuff is rlly scary when i think about it. I've been interested in this stuff for quite some time. But is kuroshitsuji as bad as you guys r saying? i actually am somewhat intrigued in that show but now that i have been reading what others think, my faith to God seems to be tested by it....  

Radioactive Impact

Dapper Player

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:04 pm
Due to the fact that the illuminati was actually GOOD in the past, I can't see how the idea of the current would be evil except from stray rumors from the church.

I don't see any reason of the illuminati being a problem. There has been signs showing without a doubt but whether that's just music artists acting "cute" or something else, I don't think it'd be serious.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:54 pm
Captain_Shinzo
Due to the fact that the illuminati was actually GOOD in the past, I can't see how the idea of the current would be evil except from stray rumors from the church.

I don't see any reason of the illuminati being a problem. There has been signs showing without a doubt but whether that's just music artists acting "cute" or something else, I don't think it'd be serious.

The Illuminati wants to get rid of '"useless eaters." They're calling us "useless eaters." Quite degrading and offending, don't you think? They plan to exterminate our 7 billion population to 500,000 to "balance out humanity and nature" either before or after the New World Order is established. I did a long term research on the Illuminati and the NWO, plus my dad keeps tabs on them since he belongs to the Watchmen organization. The Illuminati may appear complacent, but their motives aren't good (they're not even called the Illuminati anymore). I don't think the Church has anything to do with it... probably another accusation to provide as a scapegoat just like the Germans did to the Jews, blaming them for every misfortune, during Hitler's reign. Just my theory, though.  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:08 pm
Radioactive Impact
This stuff is rlly scary when i think about it. I've been interested in this stuff for quite some time. But is kuroshitsuji as bad as you guys r saying? i actually am somewhat intrigued in that show but now that i have been reading what others think, my faith to God seems to be tested by it....

I actually love Kuroshitsuji... I just keep reading the manga and watching the anime a secret from my religious family because I know they would not approve (past midnight while everyone else is sleeping). The storyline is okay, I guess. It's the artwork and scenes that I admire the most because the creator Yana Taboso is a really good artist. It's still demonic no matter how addicting because they portray angels as evil opponents gonk xd . Probably one of the most demonic (and demonically accurate) animes ever created. And the whole "two become one flesh" thing is disgusting lol (oops I hope I'm not spoiling it for you). Yeah I agree, it's strange how it makes you want to focus on demons more...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Radioactive Impact

I actually love Kuroshitsuji... I just keep reading the manga and watching the anime a secret from my religious family because I know they would not approve (past midnight while everyone else is sleeping). The storyline is okay, I guess. It's the artwork and scenes that I admire the most because the creator Yana Taboso is a really good artist. It's still demonic no matter how addicting because they portray angels as evil opponents gonk xd . Probably one of the most demonic (and demonically accurate) animes ever created. And the whole "two become one flesh" thing is disgusting lol (oops I hope I'm not spoiling it for you). Yeah I agree, it's strange how it makes you want to focus on demons more...

OH NO U SPOILED IT!!!! lol jk but i think thats how the devil will be victorious with the new generations because we are all caught up in media and music. like sending subliminal messages that dont seem bad but have a negative effect on our lives  

Radioactive Impact

Dapper Player

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm
Radioactive Impact
Dramatica Angeliqua
Radioactive Impact

OH NO U SPOILED IT!!!! lol jk but i think thats how the devil will be victorious with the new generations because we are all caught up in media and music. like sending subliminal messages that dont seem bad but have a negative effect on our lives

Yeah, I realize that Kuroshitsuji puts you in an inner battle with one side of you thinking, "Ooh... I'm really itching for some hot demon fun," while the quieter side of you says, "WWJD? What does God think of this?" I'm observing my own reactions because everybody, including me, loves to sin. We know it's wrong, and we still love it.

Did you know that the angel Angela/Ash seems obsessed about molding two people to one body? Like the Queen and her late husband Albert and Ciel's parents. This may seem biblical with the whole "two becoming one flesh" thing. "and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one." (Mark 10:8.) The angel makes it seem revolting and a whole different meaning from what the Bible concurs, which is really talking about marriage. Notice how Kuroshitsuji twists the meaning of the Bible verse to make it seem like it means sewing together two bodies to look akin to Frankenstein's monster to appear as "two that became one flesh." Quite demonic, really.

Off topic: Speaking of music and media... check this out.

Beyonce
(Beyonce has such a large influence that even little kids imitate her. I think these girls are wonderful dancers; it's just that what their doing and wearing is a little old for them, don't you think? This video shows 7-year-old girls in revealing dance costumes, dancing sort of inappropriately for their age)

Her Occultic Rebirth

Latter Days: I AM...Sasha Fierce
Quote:
There is a video on Youtube illustrating Jay-Z and the rest of his lackeys making the song "Lucifer". Part of the lyrics in this song (to use the word lightly) include, "And when I perish, the meek shall inherit the earth. Until that time it's on and poppin', CHURCH". Immediately after this part in the song, Jay-Z says, "That's my word. I never read the Bible a day in my life. I don't even know how I knew that though."
Jay-Z claims he never read the Bible. See how remarkably similar his lyrics are to these Bible verses: "But the wicked shall perish" (Psalm 37:20) and "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." (Matthew 5:5) If Jay-Z really never read the Bible, then those words that came out of his mouth weren't his but the rantings of a fallen angel. It's not like Jay-Z to use fancy words such as "perish," "meek," and "inherit" in his raps.

Possession Video Series

Miley Cyrus
The Climb Lyrics. Miley was a Christian, but this song depicts of her wavering faith... (the theme on moving mountains is actually biblical. "'He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.'" (Matthew 17:20).) Afterwards came Can't Be Tamed, which had Miley wearing black angel wings in a huge cage with multiple other cage sceneries such as on people's heads. I can't figure out the symbolism of the bird cage, though... cages are everywhere in that video.

There are tons other suspected brainwashers (i.e. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Madonna, Jay-Z a.k.a. Jayhovah God MC...)  
Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff