Captain

Familiar Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm

╔══════════════╗

Care for a dance? Or some under-aged drinking? Party all night and sleep all day!

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:01 pm

❥Ⓚimbery Ⓢmith
xxxFue a su bebé del mundo, y yo acabamos de vivir en ella~

Kim walked into the club, on her toes as much as possible, so her purple heels won't click in the ground, trying to be sneaky? He friends invited her to the club, for a "girls night" out, but they weren't here. She spotted a purple sofa by the dance floor and sat on the sofa, letting out a huff as she took out her phone. She called one of her friends but no answer, making her frown. Did they do a dirty trick?! They know Kim isn't a part type of girl, surprising for a model. She placed a hand on her cheek and drooped her shoulders, now how was she gonna get home? Her dad would kill her finding out she was here.

xxx xxx

jo-huggies
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SchizophrenicOcean
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:12 pm
LEXNDRE A L E X ROUX 』★

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SNAP SNAP FLASH !

XXXXPoor guy. Alexandre wasn't a party type, sure if it was just him and his brother and some friends but these where band 'friends' and groupies. All they wanted too do was meet pretty ladies-- sometimes guys-- and take 'em home. He sighed sitting down in front of a couch and putting his head on the seat. Turning his head Alexandre spotted Kimbery. She didn't look like she was enjoying her time too much either. He waved too her, hey he may just make a friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:19 pm

❥Ⓚimbery Ⓢmith

As Kim was just sitting there, chin in her hands, having an awful time since she was all alone, and very religious girl at a club, great picture, she glanced over to her side seeing a guy wave to her. She quickly looked away back in front of her, taking a deep breath in before sitting up, one of her curled hairs falling over her shoulder as she sweetly smiled at him and waved back slightly. Well since her dad was a teacher, she was bound to meet other people sooner or later, but this was an advantage, he was cute, but her father would be upset because of his appearance.

xxx xxx

jo-huggies
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SchizophrenicOcean
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 pm
LEXNDRE A L E X ROUX 』★

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SNAP SNAP FLASH !

XXXXA sense of of fear ran over Alexandre, like he was scared for her. He got up and walked to the couch next too hers. Kim looked scared too him. Êtes-vous dame bien? He asked softly in his native french, he had too get out of the house more. He shook his head in apology and cleared his throat. Are you okay miss? Alexandre asked with a heavy french accent, he may have lived in the United States for the great majority of his life but he lived in an all french community.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm

❥Ⓚimbery Ⓢmith

Kim rose a brow watching him walk away and sit at a different sofa. Did she look funny or smell bad? She was confused. She smiled a little hearing him speak English and tilted her head to the side a little but sighed looking down to her heels. "I'm just not having a great time, I'm not a..." she paused looking up, squinting her eyes slightly at the bright lights then said, "Clubber." looking back to him innocently.

xxx xxx

jo-huggies
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SchizophrenicOcean
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm
LEXNDRE A L E X ROUX 』★

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SNAP SNAP FLASH !

XXXXSitting criss cross now- only reason he moved- Alexandre looked at her with a sweet expression, innocence really. Either am I, these boys just chase skirts. His eye twitched seeing a girl with her crotch practically hanging out pass by in a drunken stooper. Or the lack there of.. He murmured looking back at Kim, a little disgusted by the sight. Smiling like a normal human would he held out his hand, only a small table between them, I'm Alexandre or Alex. he smiled, well at least he wasn't the only person here with some morals. He'd rather be singing, or helping his brother with work.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:57 pm

❥Ⓚimbery Ⓢmith

Kim laughed seeing his eye twitch, totally agreeing with him, sluts? She smiled shaking his hand gently, her skin soft like velvet. "Kimberly or Kim." she smiled, as she got her hand back she flicked one of her curls back to her back instead of shoulder. She felt bad thinking that girl was a slut though, Steph's mom was a stripper and they're pretty close, but she could be mean a lot of points as well.

xxx xxx

jo-huggies
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SchizophrenicOcean
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:06 am
LEXNDRE A L E X ROUX 』★

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SNAP SNAP FLASH !

XXXXMaybe it was just Alexandre but his hand felt all tingly afterwords. He rested his hand in his lap, small smile on his lips. It's nice too meet you Kim. His said looking in her eyes, he wasn't the type to check a girl out unless he saw some sort of interest back but facial wise she was just alluring. Pardon me if it's blunt but you're incredibly gorgeous. He said in a soft voice, he was glad he wasn't like his dummy friends, one of them chugging down strait vodka, well guess who's taking a cab~ No-one was puking in his baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 am

❥Ⓚimbery Ⓢmith

Kim smiled nicely hearing it was nice to meet her. "Nice to meet you, too Al-" she said being caught off as he started to talk again, making her blush a pink from the compliment and feeling dumb, she talks to quiet a lot, blah. She laughed quietly, looking at her hands as she picked her pink nail polish off and looked back to Alex. "Thank you." she said, a smile still on her lips. She thought it was nice when people said that to her, brings memories back of her mom, she looked like her a lot 'cept she got her blue eyes from her grandmother on the Mexican side, weird but it was what made her unique.

xxx xxx

jo-huggies
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SchizophrenicOcean
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:23 am
LEXNDRE A L E X ROUX 』★

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SNAP SNAP FLASH !

XXXXAlexandre smiled at her like a sweetheart. Mon dieu she was beautiful. Sorry, I kind of got caught up looking at you. Rubbing the back of his neck he looked at the floor swiftly, regaining his thoughts. He looked back up at her with a charming smile. Are you alone? He asked, no girl should be left in a place like this alone, someone who wasn't as nice as Alexandre here could be pestering her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:28 am

❥Ⓚimbery Ⓢmith

Kim smiled, cheeks still pink, he was a sweetheart, a part of her was hoping that her dad would like him because she approved him already. She rose a brow at his question and chuckled, looking at her toes and nodding. "I'm thinking my friends tricked me.." she said, lips pursed to the side.

xxx xxx

jo-huggies
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SchizophrenicOcean
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:37 am
LEXNDRE A L E X ROUX 』★

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SNAP SNAP FLASH !

XXXXPulling an angry duck face, eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed, he shook his head. They don't sound much like friends too me. He said relaxing his face to a normal soft smile. Poor girl there where major creeps. Do you need a ride back home or your dorm? She could have been from the town, but if she said dorm, that meant they went to school together.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:43 am

❥Ⓚimbery Ⓢmith

Kim smiled biting her bottom lip but sighed. "My dad is still working on my dorm, so I' staying with my friend's Marnie and Kevin." she said, tapping her front teeth with her nail. "Don't worry they're the good friends." she said smiling, hands on her knees.

xxx xxx

jo-huggies
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SchizophrenicOcean
Vice Captain

5,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:46 am
LEXNDRE A L E X ROUX 』★

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SNAP SNAP FLASH !

XXXXAlexandre smiled, that was good too hear, he wasn't about to leave her with meanies like the people who pretty much stood her up. Well where ever you need to go I'll take you Madame. told her with a smile, he dropped his legs in front of him letting the blood go back to his feet.  
✖ Off School Grounds ✖

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff