Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:06 am
۞ Raistlin Majere ۞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Weep as I wept once, long, long ago... Then you will realize, as I did...

╔═══════════════════════╗

Raistlin's eyebrow raised, and he bowed appropriately, his robes hiding his golden skin sight for a moment. I apologize for my rudeness, Your Highness. As he straightened, his eyes glittered. If you would like, I can teach Akito how to better control his magic.

╚═══════════════════════╝

...that it does no good... No one hears you, sobbing in the night alone...

Gaenor
I am who I am.

Gently, she pressed on. It's for her. You don't want to lose her through carelessness, do you? Your relationship has only just begun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:33 pm
Kane gave a slight bow All is forgiven. As for Akito just make sure he is fine with it. it is his power, i have no objections

Hayate let out a sigh "Fine, guess I won't be breaking into the elven village" Akito jumped up, suprised The elven village is to far away to walk it, let alone allowing a dragon into the village besides father?! What were you thinking?! Hayate stared at the ceiling "Well I over heard Eddy talking about building a portal to all the races connecting them to the school. Knowing him, I'd say 2-3 days max and he should have it up and running" Akito stared at Hayate, dumbfounded the fact that you came up with this plan scares me, but how were you planning on getting to her? Hayate chuckled "By being a dragon of course  

super cojiro
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

VergilTheStealerofLight
Crew

Beloved Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Stepping forward and brushing his hair out his eyes Leo joins the conversation. Please forgive our behavior, Edward often gets bored, in fact we all do, but it is our duty to keep all the prisoners inside Edward in check and we do like to get out every know and again but we can rarely spare the manpower. The Commandante almost never gets out. But I guess that's the way things are. Lord Kane, how nice to speak to you in person again.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:02 pm
۞ Raistlin Majere ۞

Weep as I wept once, long, long ago... Then you will realize, as I did...

╔═══════════════════════╗

He nodded to Kane. Very well. His eyes flicked to meet Leo's as he spoke. How many of you are inside that body, I wonder?

╚═══════════════════════╝

...that it does no good... No one hears you, sobbing in the night alone...

Gaenor
I am who I am.

Gaenor rolled her eyes, slowly becoming accustomed to Hayate's ridiculous ideas. I thought they said it'd take five days?  

talesofthelost
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

super cojiro
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:05 am
(i like Leo so far and thats cuz Leo is my middle name XD )

Kane nodded as he gave a slight bow to Leo That it has Leo. How've you been? he then gave a small chuckle Seems like trouble follows me where ever I go, or maybe it's just Hayate causing it. Who knows

Hayate Looked to Gaenor "Well, about a week, but do you know how hard it is to find someone that doesn't just cower and is strong?!" Akito looked very puzzled What do you mean Hayate? Hayate looked at Akito "We met by me storming off, really angry and then I just happened to randomly punch her! She punched me back and it was awesome! She's probly one of the strongest here, not including the proffessors and father" Akito looked more worried So, you punched her and then became a couple? Hayate turned red "That last part....isn't until she comes back"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:42 am
Gaenor
I am who I am.

Giggling, she patted Akito. Birds of a feather flock together, yes? I'm sure they'll be fine.  

talesofthelost
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

super cojiro
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:36 am
Akito smiled Yes, they do. I'm sure they'll be fine. After all she did hit Hayate back and he didn't go banana's on her Hayate snarled Ï do not go banana!" Akito chuckled You're righ.... Ï go barbaric! No one...but her....can punch me and get away with it!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:44 am
Gaenor
I am who I am.

She smiled and dared to pat Hayate's shoulder. Her stomach growled. I guess it's time to head to the cafeteria.  

talesofthelost
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

super cojiro
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:18 am
Akito looked shocked and a little scared of how Hayate might react to Gaenor patting his shoulder, but to his surprise Hayate just stood up and stretched Äs long as they have red's I'll be happy" Akito looked puzzled as he stood up and held out a hand to help Gaenor up Hayate, what do you mean by reds? Do you mean the color or something like that? Hayate snarled and started drawing an apple with his fingers in the air "Ya know, reds. Grow on trees, solid but easy enough to bite, has some form of water in them. You should know what a red is! You're a bookworm!" Akito chuckled awkwardly I think you mean apples, and besides you need meat, not apples Hayate snarled "No, they're reds and I'm not eating meat anymore. only reds"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 pm
Gaenor
I am who I am.

Gaenor let Akito help her up, giggling as she heard Hayate's wish. She offered him an apple, seemingly taken from nowhere. Here you go, Hayate.  

talesofthelost
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

super cojiro
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:49 am
Akito sighed You do know that completely changing your diet can have very bad consequences, don't you? Hayate smirked "Doesn't matter! There is no one or anything that I can't beat!" he then grabbed the apple from Gaenor and took a large bite out of it "Thanks, never knew you could make reds out of air like that"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:17 pm
Gaenor
I am who I am.

She smiled shyly. I can't. You were busy talking to Akito while I grew a small tree. And that apple is green. She stifled her giggles at Hayate's expression as he bit into the sour apple.  

talesofthelost
Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

super cojiro
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:33 am
Hayates face puckered up, before he spit the sour apple out of his mouth "That green red is friggin gross!" and threw it into the middle of the arena. "She better hurry up and get back! This whole waiting thing and not fighting is starting to annoy me" Akito looked suprised You care that much about her, that you gave up your two favorite things? Hayate snarled "I didn't do it for her, I just got bored of those things" Akito gave a small playful chuckle  
Vampyrum Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff