Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official RolePlaying Guild of EPICNESS!!

Back to Guilds

Addicted to Role Playing? Well we are too!! Has EVERY kind of Role Play and accepts ALL Active Role Players. Come join the PARTY!!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, RolePlaying, Competitions, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Slaves, Pets, Schools, Romance, love, Zombies, Mermaids, Adventure, Action, Horror, Randomness, EPICNESS, Awesomeness 

Reply EPICNESS!! hahahaha...
Post here for future absences!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Falling Up the Stairs
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm
Heads up, if you've been quoted in this post, I apologize but I won't be able to role-play as much anymore - starting this Monday. Up until now, I've been on summer vacation (July-October) and have been able to post a lot. (And yes I know, my school vacation date is weird but I'm homeschooled as you should already know.) From now on, I will try to make a minimum of one post per day in each of the role-plays I'm in. Again, I apologize to my fellow role-players for this inconvienance.

SweetMelancholyBells Wrote:

LostheroesLeoValdezIsMINE Wrote:

The BLW Wrote:

Neon_CookieXxX Wrote:

Peanut_Butter_Sandwich Wrote:

Awesomecacy Wrote:

pockii90 Wrote:

baileyboo_2810_2 Wrote:

NinjaVampire707 Wrote:

Evil is a smile Wrote:

QUEEN ADELE Wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:08 pm
Hi hi....

I will not be here much as for posting because I am stupid and leave my account on for the rest of the day while I am in school and stuff. Don't worry I have no brothers or sisters. I won't be here much as posting. I think I may quit some and refresh a bit to get everything under control so I can work things out and not get cramped. I only know these role plays which is where I role playing...
>Schools Role plays...???
>~Sohma Family Ties..
...That's it?
..If I am missing some that you know I am please quote me because I just need like a planner to do this so :3
Kawaii Kupcake Wrote:

Chrissyybearr Wrote:

Enydmion

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Enydmion

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:10 pm
Hi hi....

I will not be here much as for posting because I am stupid and leave my account on for the rest of the day while I am in school and stuff. Don't worry I have no brothers or sisters. I won't be here much as posting. I think I may quit some and refresh a bit to get everything under control so I can work things out and not get cramped. I only know these role plays which is where I role playing...
>Schools Role plays...???
>~Sohma Family Ties..
...That's it?
..If I am missing some that you know I am please quote me because I just need like a planner to do this so :3
Kawaii Kupcake Wrote:

Chrissyybearr Wrote:

Unauthorized-Cinnamon-Bun Wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 pm
ok so my parents just told me today that i'm leaving tomorrow for two weeks with no online access so i'll be unable to post for about two weeks sorry for any inconvenience this causes.  

TreySchnee

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50

Vyetta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:25 am
Rainbow Sunburn Wrote:

LostHeroesLeoValdezIsMINE Wrote:

liz 163 Wrote:

The 3rd Dead Kid Wrote:

I’m SOOOOOO Sorry to all of you… and I’m sure there are more. I’ve neglected a lot of RPs or have been very slow to replay. Reason being… A family member I was very close to has died. Everything is slipping… ay art, my writing, my school work, and even my role plays. But things with me are getting better so I’m going to do my best to stay up to date with all the role plays! Just bear with me, things might pause occasionally but I didn’t forget about you. I’d quote, just in case, though >> I have lots of role plays… not just in this guild. I'm also going to be gone most of the day today. I'm going to post in all my RPs but after 11 I'll be gone.

I love you all~~<3 I hope you understand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:36 pm
'Kay, I know I just joined, and I know I haven't even joined or posted any rp's, but I have a reason. Still do, really. My mom is pregnant and she's possibly going through a miscarriage, so I've been staying at her house, and I will be until my dad gets back on Friday.
Anyway, internet connection here is a bit of a hit and miss.  

Angel Nicholson

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TreySchnee

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:50 pm
Im Back!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 pm
I wont be here for about a week, for im going to hawaii:D  

alex123me

xx-KiLLER-LADY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm
I will be absent for about a week. Too much homework and researching... -.-"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:12 pm
I'm going to be off for a couple of days. I might be ablr to post on sunday's late afternon but maybe not for personal reasons. Sorry everyone.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO Wrote:

PandasPrince Wrote:

AlexiaRanye5515 Wrote:

Kaeda_Fuyou_fan Wrote:

The amazing Bat Wrote:

Night Oasis

Fashionable Genius

4,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Insane WereWolf

Fuzzy Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:04 pm
Both Demon wolf Nero and I will be gone 23-27 going to Alabama to visit our family!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:44 pm
Ok.. I will be gone till further notice because my computer had a mental breakdown smilies/icon_crying.gif . Also it is close to thanksgiving and my granparents are here and also I have school after this week. I will try to post in all my guilds once my computer gets fixed but until then I bid you adoo and will be on rarely because right now im using my dads computer. Alright peeps. BYES!
~ Music Warrior

MusicWarrior_2810

liz 163

Anxious Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 pm
I am not goind to be online on December 16th or 17th. I should be back on by the 18th.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:56 pm
I might not be on 21 of December to the 2 or 3 of January. I'm going to home state, CONNECTICUT!!! Yay! Then again I might be on, it depends where we are staying and if they have a computer.  

MonsterBugg16

Lonely Fatcat

_Leola_Asarai

Profitable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 am
Okay, so I am going away for a couple of weeks and I wont have access to a computer so I wont be able to post smilies/icon_crying.gif. But . . . I shall see you guys in the New Year smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  
EPICNESS!! hahahaha...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games