Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

The male paces back and forth near the border since he failed hunting yesterday because he was too distracted by the fact that there is another cursed female being welcomed in the pride. But luckily for him, the female is too focused on one poor sap which is completely fine with him. His golden green eyes narrows little bit as he moves away from the borders, hellbent on finding his mate and give her a very good thrashing for her antics yesterday.

Kiume sidestepped Thona and Nan's cubs when they romped around near his paws, he refrained from snarling at them so he moved on, deeper into the pridelands. Feeling quite anti-social, he made sure that every members that saw him gets the message that he is not in any damn mood at the moment. Spotting the male of the new female's interest, Kiume smirks faintly as he approaches Lanthaos to see if Nye have gotten to him yet because last time he saw her, she was with his mate plotting away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Lathanos was very anti-social hence why he was in the area where few ventured since everyone else seem to be more social. but to his annoyance Kiume was coming right up to him which caused him to give a low growl. he had been enjoying his alone time as he was laid out with his head on his paws that were crossed with his snake Souta sunning draped across his shoulders. he made sure to give Kiume a dirty look as he watched him come up to him as he lashed his tail about in aggravation.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 am
Kiume smirks faintly as the male reacted in a very predictable manner and he curls one of his muzzle up, letting another male see a glimpse of his fangs before they disappeared behind his muzzle. "My, my..." The leopard finally sits down in front of apparently irritated male and shakes his head. "I am not here to piss you off or other things. I am here to warn you." He says softly as he refuses to move his eyes anywhere except for Lantho's face.

"Do you remember a ... brown and white female leopardess named Nyekundu?" Kiume inquires with a smirk as his gold-green eyes sparkles little bit. "Regardless if you remember her or not, she's in this pride now and she is hunting you. Have a good day.." He stands up as he began to walk away, knowing that Lathano would demand more information out of him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 pm
Lathanos curled his own muzzle back to show his fangs at kiume to show he wasn't a push over. his ears flicked back as he stands up slowly with a rather loud growl. "like i need some warning about that female. she probably just holding a grudge and will never get her payback." snarling, he went to cut Kiume off from walking away any farther. " why would you even bother telling me any of this. there is nothing in it for you and i will not owe you anything. " tail lashing about it was clear he was unamused.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:52 am
Kiume hears a loud growl as he smirks to himself while he contiunes to walk until another male blocked his path and he looks at Lathanos with a bored look in his eyes. "Don't be too confident about it, Lathanos." He yawns as he tries to sidestep so he can just keep walking because if the male wants to be arrogant about it, then he is not going to stop that.

"The reason why I am warning you.." The leopard glances at the male with a faint smirk with a glint in his golden green eyes. "... is because that female met my mate, Zavannah, and they can be one very dangerous pair if you are not prepared for it." He softly says as he eyes the bristling leopard in front of him. "But its your funeral." He says with a shrug in his voice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:38 pm
" and do tell what would make them so dangerous that i would need some warning from you." snarling his words, Lathano thought Kiume had some other objective for 'warning' him about the two females. "and i will say it one last time, why would you bother telling me when there is nothing in it for you. i highly doubt your telling me this just because you feel like it." hissing, he was not about to let him just walk off and so he made sure to follow him while trying to cut him off again to make him stop walking.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:01 pm
Amusement could be seen in every movement Kiume makes as he sits down on his hunches, looking at the male whom cut him off so he couldn't keep walking. He have Lathano where he wanted the male to be and he is determined to keep him there. "Never underestimate a female when she is determined to get what she wants, Lathano." He softly says as he rises up with an amused grin that reached to his greenish eyes. "And me feeling like it is just a part of a huge reason why I am trying to warn you right now."

"But again..." The shrug is back in his voice as boredom replaces the amusement in his expression and he stares at him. "I was just simply trying to help... a fellow pride member from getting his tail mauled from a kingdom to other." He purposely keeps his voice bland as he looks at the male in front of him. "And I am in the same position as you. My mate is gunning for me and she's enlisting your mate to help. Its not just my tail they are after, Lathano."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Lathano was not pleased with how amused he was and it only served to rile him more. normally he was calm, cold and not much of a talker but it seemed Kiume was able to push his buttons just right. " we shall see if i'm underestimating her or she is underestimating me." his tail lashed about like mad and gave a snarl when Kiume talked of his mate gunning for him and had enlisted the help of the female that was after him. " give me a better reason to help you out and maybe i will. as i see it i believe i can handle Nyekundu with no issues like i have before when i stole her kill." it was clear lathano's was untrusting and was not gonna stick his neck out to help Kiume unless it suited his needs. though he probably did need Kiume's help if Nyekundu was plotting with some other female.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 pm
samus x

Kiume becomes even more amused because he knows that his amusement is pissing Lathano off and pushing right buttons. His eyes gleams with mirth as he didn't look away from another male's eyes while a flash of fang could be seen. "It seems like you are underestimating your own little female, Lathano." He murmurs softly as he sidesteps the male and proceeds in walking away from him, knowing that the seed of doubt or anger have been planted in another male. Now its just time to water and nuture that seed until it blossoms.

"I don't have any better reasons. I guess I temporarily lost my brain and thought I should warned you. But after all..." He turns his head away with his muzzle twitching as he pretends to hide a smirk. "You are a great Lathano and you can take care of a little female eh?"

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 pm
" i wouldn't be much of a male if i couldn't handle some lowly female with a grudge." Lathano snarled and then spat out his own insult towards the male. " unlike you who cant seem to keep his own female in line." tail lashing about, he was now ready for a brawl with the other male. he honestly didn't have anything against females as he was not raised to treat them like filth but he was good at putting up a big front infront of others when he wanted to. specially if he wanted the other to see him as a strong powerful male who was not to be disrespected.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:04 pm
"At least my own female isn't hunting me like your female is hunting yours." Kiume softly says as he turns his head toward the male, knowing that he's really pushing another male to the edge. "And if you could handle her, then why are you hiding all way over here instead of 'handling her' like you said you could?" He keeps his voice bland but there is a sardonic smirk on his face. The leopard shrugs lightly as he moves away from another male while keeping his back away from Lathano.

"I am going now.. to 'handle my female' so... good luck with yours." Kiume says with a snicker, appearing to laughing at the thought of another male dealing with Nye. "That's if you can handle her." He flashes him a smirk before he flicks his tail and starts to walk off.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:07 pm
Lathano had no comeback for what the other male said and allowed him to walk off on him now. it was true he had been making a effort in being out of the way and out of Nye's line of sight ever since she joined the pride. bareing his teeth at no one and nothing, he was now pushed to the edge when it came to his anger and so he now stalked off in search of Nye. if anything he was not going to allow the other male to see him as weak or unable to handle his business. tail lashing about, he was going to make sure Nye regretted joining.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Corner of Kiume's muzzle curves up little bit in a victorious smirk as he shakes his head while he flicks his tail in the general direction of retreating male. He knows that he will not let another male live it down because he won.. and he will make sure Lathano knows that he's better out of the duo. Picking up the pace, Kiume trots in opposite direction, resisting the temptation of following the male to watch the interaction between him and Nye.

His greenish eyes collides with irritated golden eyes of his mate and he smirks little bit, knowing that his amusement at other male's predicament will have to wait because he have his own little situation to deal with. "Hello there, dear....." He smoothly says as he approaches his mate.

[FIN]  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff