Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:36 pm
"Abused? Of course not. I would never be like that to anyone. If you wanna talk to Hope you can."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:47 pm
Oak decided to tell him the reason for the questions, "every member of my family either does not want or cannot take my place in this tribe. My grandson seems to think that you would be good for the job. Do you think that you will make a good chief?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:53 pm
Com was shocked by this. "You....think I could be chief? I.....I would feel honored but....I'm not either your blood or your tribe."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:04 pm
"As long as you would be a just leader, I would not care if you were human. Well, honestly, I do not think that the others would go for that," he chuckled. "Would you feel up to the task? Keep in mind, my Malcome did nominate you for it," he smiled.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:07 pm
Com started thinking for a moment and looked around the village. Soon he looked back to Oak. "If it's alright and if you need someone like me then....I accept. Before then I will take time to learn everything about this village and it's people."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:10 pm
"I am not giving up the title today. I am not making an official announcement until everyone gets used to seeing you. For now, do get to know the tribe, meet our people."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm
"I will, sir. Thank you for your time. Now I must tell my mate about this." He soon walks off to find Hope.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:15 pm
Oak liked Com and had every confidence in him.

Hope had found the well and was getting water. She took a big drink for herself; it was a warm day.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:19 pm
Com then found Hope. "Um....Hope. You ever wondered about being a chieftain's wife?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 pm
Hope looked shocked, "no, I never wanted that. He was the cruelest of all of them. I know what he used to make his mate do. He would hurt her just for his own pleasure. No, no, I am very happy with you."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm
"I didn't mean I Chieftain like that monster of our tribe. I mean a kind one like Kire Blackhoof. It seems like a honor to Clover being his wife."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:42 pm
"They do seem to be very happy. Their children are kind and strong. Are you...giving me to him?" She dropped the bucket. "No, please, Com, I will do anything to stay with you! I am sorry I made you mad before! Just do not trade me like the others." She was begging and started crying.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:44 pm
"It's not like that. It's just.....Chieftain Oak made me an offer. He needs someone to take his place when he dies and....he said I would be the one."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 pm
Hope was on her knees already as he said those words. Her face was wet with tears and as she thought about what he was saying to her. "You are going to be chieftain...and you are keeping me?" She spoke slowly, trying to understand.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:56 pm
Com took her hands. "Of course. When I ask if you ever wondered about being a chieftain's wife I was referring to me. I want you to be with me for all time. Be married, have children and stuff like that."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games