Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Digimon Masters Online Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 am
SO I've got some info. Atm the only getable merc digimon are:
Kunemon
Gotsumon
Gabumon
Biyomon
Elecmon drimigmon
this might change when cb hits but for pre cb thats it. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 am
Anyone know how these guys are making their starter digimon turn 4/5, 5/5 in size?

(I thought we could only do this whilst they're still in Merc. Egg form)

Saw someone's Agumon 2x the size of mine, so i digivolved mine to Geo Greymon to match his size, but then he digivolved his Agumon and just lol'd

(His GeoGreymon in size looked like Godzilla)  

Information Broker Sai

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:35 am
Saito II DS II
Anyone know how these guys are making their starter digimon turn 4/5, 5/5 in size?

Saw someone's Agumon 2x the size of mine, so i digivolved mine to Geo Greymon to match his size, but then he digivolved his Agumon and just lol'd

it's an item in the game, it makes you digimon temporarily large, it's kinda funny, I guess it makes you stronger or something

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 am
lief_7
Saito II DS II

it's an item in the game, it makes you digimon temporarily large, it's kinda funny, I guess it makes you stronger or something
while the item doesnt make them stronger making merc eggs 4/5 5/5 does. and there is also a mini item.  

ZarAburame

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:30 pm
ZarAburame
SO I've got some info. Atm the only getable merc digimon are:
Kunemon
Gotsumon
Gabumon
Biyomon
Elecmon drimigmon
this might change when cb hits but for pre cb thats it. Have fun.

It's a good thing you said this...or i would've been trying to get meself a patamon...that would have been interesting...lol...sigh...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:05 pm
Man zar you know your stuff. : P Guess you will be the best of us then huh?  

KiroMishima
Crew

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:18 pm
Darkfire Karan
Man zar you know your stuff. : P Guess you will be the best of us then huh?
well I plan to be the guild leader since Im probably the most mmo experienced out of all of us. So as the guild leader over there its my job to keep my members informed.

Also i hope they add more for closed beta as you need to have 5 megas for an event to be entered in a drawing for 1000$ in game cash. but if not oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm
Zar, Why am I disconnected every time im seconds away from an envelope.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:00 pm
Zadoc the 27th
very unlucky?
also the item you get from it isnt great. You can get:
evoluter(kinda pointless atm until we get more mercs)
big and small pill
exp up 50%(only applies to mob exp)
random data(same point as evoluter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:05 pm
ZarAburame
Zadoc the 27th
very unlucky?
also the item you get from it isnt great. You can get:
evoluter(kinda pointless atm until we get more mercs)
big and small pill
exp up 50%(only applies to mob exp)
random data(same point as evoluter.

I know but I fell like its the principle of the thing...  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm
Maintenance  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Yep and just after I got my digimon to level 20 and got a champion Gabumon egg even though I'm not sure what that means, so tired of running back and forth between areas, I kinda wish there was a auto-travel so you could click on something on the map and say go there and it would, that would be nice.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 am
lief_7

Yep and just after I got my digimon to level 20 and got a champion Gabumon egg even though I'm not sure what that means, so tired of running back and forth between areas, I kinda wish there was a auto-travel so you could click on something on the map and say go there and it would, that would be nice.

There is a teleportation device thing that you can buy...it cost 2000 of them coins (i think the currency is mega or something like that...it's the m)...it goes from the real world to the digital world (everywhere you've been in the digital world, only the dats center in the real world)...and for the champion thing, i think it'll only be able to go up to champion level...not sure...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 am
ListenFeelEnjoy
lief_7

There is a teleportation device thing that you can buy...it cost 2000 of them coins (i think the currency is mega or something like that...it's the m)...it goes from the real world to the digital world (everywhere you've been in the digital world, only the dats center in the real world)...and for the champion thing, i think it'll only be able to go up to champion level...not sure...
lfe is correct that it will only be able to go to champion but if you manage to get an evoluter from the 1hr thing you can force its ultimate slot open.  

ZarAburame

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:42 am
ZarAburame
ListenFeelEnjoy
lief_7

lfe is correct that it will only be able to go to champion but if you manage to get an evoluter from the 1hr thing you can force its ultimate slot open.

Oh that's cool, I have 2 evolters I think so that'll be fine, as for the teleportation thing I don't really mind walking I just was tired last night and wanted to be done with the mission I was on, I did use one of the teleporters to finish it though.

Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff