Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Black Dahlia

Back to Guilds

Fifty years have passed since the prince fell and broke his crown... His evil is arrising yet again. Support it or fight against the tide? 

Tags: Academy, Roleplay, Fantasy, Romance, Conflict 

Reply My Black Dahlia
Profiles!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki Belle NoHana

Dapper Guildswoman

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------------------------------- "Am I pure or corrupt?" ---------------------------------

Name:

Jade Obsidian

female

Race:

Immortal

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Species:

NightWalker

Bio:

Unknown

Details:

Kind. Likes to keep to herself but is all for hanging out with friends. She is usually found in a forest or clearing sitting in a tree or on a rock just looking about. She is a musician but usually keeps that to herself. She hate the blood sucking part of herself.

~+~

Singing

Dancing

Playing the Piano

Drinking blood (occasionally)

~-~

Drinking Blood

People who get in her way

Hot days

Theme:

Howl's Moving Castle
Umbral Ultimatum
Fear and Loathing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 pm

--------------------------------- "Am I Corrupt?" ---------------------------------

Name:

Slade Mcknight

Male

Race:

Immortal

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Species:

Demon

Bio:

Slade has been after Valkyrie for three weeks to terminate her. He had been an old friend of hers as well as her doctor in a facility, but when she had ran away, there was no taking her back there. For she was bound to steal the abilities of another.

Details:

Slade is a tall, well-built man with a gruff voice and a stern attitude. Once you get on his good side, you'd see him more as a teddy bear.

~+~ Reading

~+~ Hunting

~+~ Drinking vodka

~-~ Cigarette smoke

~-~ Vampires

~-~ The Prince

Theme:

Beautiful Tragedy

Wait for me

Demon form

Homicidal Poet
Captain

Indulgent Lunatic

XThe DisturbedX

Shirtless Lover

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 pm
♦Name:♦ Kiroto User Image

♦Age:♦ 18

♦Gender:♦ Male

♦Species:♦ Reaper

♦Bio:♦ Kiroto grew up through a rough childhood, abused and neglected....at age 15 he realized he could do things other kids couldn't, and he used the to his advantage and killed his parents, and those he thought he loved...His instincts quickly changed from quiet and shy to crazy and murderous, and many things about him have changed as well.....his body changed, grew taller, looked older, developed muscles and bones that protrude out of his body to form simple things such as wings or a crown...years later he still cant control himself, nor does he want to...and he lives by his instincts, which are still telling him to kill, and only getting worse...

♦Details:♦ Easily angered, loves fighting, arguing, just rage altogether from anyone is something he loves... and most of all he believes in revenge....but he likes getting the other person back even worse.

♦Theme:♦ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

♦Pet:♦ Morior ((Shapeshifter))

Stealth: User Image

War: User Image

Flight:
http://fav.me/d1wks9c  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 pm

User Image

--------------------------------- "Am I pure?" ---------------------------------

Name:

Ambrose Underwood

Female

Race:

Mortal

Sexuality:

Plain out strait my pretties

Species:

Human

Bio:

Ambrose was always born a mute. So she cannot speak, she was always teased and picked on when she was little because of it. Luckily she has at least one friend who is blind, always gonna stick together. Her parents sent her here hoping that she would no longer be ridiculed and finally be accpeted by others.

Details:

Sweet, kind, and shy, she can always text your fingers off but if you ever bring up talking to her she will go silent and wont "talk" to you anymore or well for a long time.

~+~ Chocolate

~+~ Texting

~+~ Rainy Days

~-~ Being Mute

~-~ People bringing up her being mute

~-~ Being left out

Theme:

Imaginary by Evanescence

killerjr 144

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Homicidal Poet
Captain

Indulgent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:40 pm

--------------------------------- "Am I Pure?" ---------------------------------

Name:

Sascha Martyr

Fluid, but born male

Race:

Mortal

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Species:

Human

Bio:

Sascha is a gender fluid male who moved to Thief City from Canada. He came here to learn how to adapt to life around those with powers; mortal and immortal. He also came to find love. A hopeless romantic, he is.

Details:

Sascha is a shy, bubbly teen. He could speak fluent french and he's an expert on sewing. He likes making dresses and hair accessories, specifically. His head is always in the clouds and he's really spacey at some times. He could also be a drama queen.

~+~ Sewing

~+~ Singing

~+~ Dancing

~-~ Vegetables

~-~ Burnt toast

~-~ Getting paper cuts

Theme:

This Love

Rolling Girl

Prisoner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 pm

User Image

--------------------------------- "Am I Corrupt ?" ---------------------------------

Name:

Lacey Graves

Female

Race:

Immortal

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Species:

Demon

Bio:

Spending your years in Thief City is alone, a tough option. Now imagine that predicament again, only that the king has ended the lives of anyone you ever held close. That was the life of Lacey, when she got to the City she's grown to loathe and despise. Since then, she has been hardened by the criminal acts she calls 'everyday life'. Bloodshed, thievery... You name it, she's probably made an attempt at it in some stage of her life... And still she finds there's some room left in her corrupt heart, but what for? A chance at redemption? Love? A knife? Who knows.

Details:

Lacey finds that she enjoys her time spent alone. She prefers to keep people at arms length, and won't hesitate to harm people who get on the wrong side of her. Since she began to attend the Academy, she's made an attempt to hide her bloodthirsty side under a more ladylike persona, as to not scare other away too fast.

~+~ Taking long walks, no matter the time of day

~+~ Practising violin

~+~ Watching people squirm

~-~ Alcohol

~-~ Being victim to sabotage

~-~ Obnoxious sorts of people

Theme:

Sweep

Blue Lips

Love Bites (So Do I)

FearTheInsanityWithin
Crew

Desirable Shapeshifter

Homicidal Poet
Captain

Indulgent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:56 pm

--------------------------------- "Am I Corrupt?" ---------------------------------

Name:

Nestor Knightingale

Male

Race:

Immortal

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Species:

Daemon

Bio:

Nestor was sent to this academy to be an assistant teacher. As well as to meet and get comfortable with the woman his family arranged him to marry. He doesn't like her all too much.

Details:

He is easily irritable, always on task with matters on hand. Though he hates the woman he's engaged to, he'd go to any length to protect her.

~+~ Cigars

~+~ Opera

~+~ Apples

~-~ Emiko

~-~ Noise

~-~ Slang

Theme:

E.V.O.L

Devil Within

Frozen Ashes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:26 am
User Image

--------------------------------- "Am I Pure?" ---------------------------------

Name:

Emiko Akira

Female

Race:

Mortal

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Species:

Hooman

Bio:

Emiko transfered to America to become the school's art teacher from Japan awhile back. Not only because of that but it was because her fiancee. Hating him for having to move from Japan to this "crappy place" Emiko lives now with her fiancee grumpily.

Details:

Sweet, kind, stubborn, silly.

~+~ Photgraphy

~+~ Painting

~+~ Singing

~-~ Her finacee

~-~ Jerks

~-~ Tardiness

Theme:

The Rainbow Connection~
Brave

killerjr 144

Desirable Comrade

11,900 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

FearTheInsanityWithin
Crew

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:02 pm

User Image

Name:

Lamia Steele

Female

Race:

Immortal

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Species:

Succubus

Bio:

Lamia came to the academy of her own accord, after her old band broke up due to 'artistic differences'. Whether her intentions are to actually teach here, just play around with sweet riffs or lure people to their death is unknown, and sometimes the lines become blurred between two, if not all three options.

Details:

She is usually the laid back, hard to anger sort of person. If you do manage to tick her off, make sure you cover your ears to block the luring music, or start writing your will out at least. Though she might be a teacher at the academy, she's not into conventional means of doing things. She'll run things how she likes, and you can like it or she can show you the exit.

~+~ Most genres of music (Her favourites being Rock and Metal)

~+~ Playing and practising on her favourite instrument [As seen in the picture] as well as dabbling in a little electric guitar.

~+~ Cold, dreary weather

~-~ The smells you get when burning things

~-~ Most humans, simply because they're the easiest to capture in her powers.

~-~ Country music

Theme:

Our Truth
Paint It Black
Rosenrot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Name:

Latimer Schmidt

Male

Race:

Immortal

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Species:

Vampire

Bio:

His whereabouts remain unknown. He came to this academy to teach Literature.

Details:

Latimer is mostly silent, unless he speaks to his class, then he's quiet always. He believes that the usage of his voice should only be reserved to useful things.

~+~ Reading

~+~ Playing bass (Orchestral)

~+~ Silence

~-~ Bells

~-~ Sunlight

~-~ The colour white

Theme:

Never Never
Zombie
Save Me

Homicidal Poet
Captain